Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Looks like it! Wow. Wonder if they got complaints about associating with her.
No no no
The ASA had enough reports.. she continuously put posts up containing air shite products , she kept pushing this bundle pack of laxatives for +£200, there was no mention on either page that she was a rep (there wasn’t when the complaints were made), she was hiding the fact that she was a saleswomen of some shite mlm product , she was trying to promote it by making out that it’s some amazing new product that she’s just found and she’s loving. It was underhand and if you ask me, illegal. If she had put the word “AD” visibly on every fucking story that contained Arborne then she wouldn’t be in this mess.

The ASA have finally done their job, they have reprimanded a stupid little girl who’s tried over and over again to play the system.

The fact that she is trying to make out that “it wasn’t giving her joy” is just fucking embarrassing.

GROW UP YOU PETULANT CHILD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Job 😆
I’m guessing you can reply to that email if she sneakily does more?
She will be spitting feathers at you. And she can’t do anymore seeing as she’s already doxxed you 🤣.

Shame on you Beggy
The fact she knows who I am makes me laugh 😂😂😂 when she threatened to get “lawyers” involved 😂😂😂 ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
I responded with ICO , gave her my full name, address, email, phone number etc and then never heard a peep from her again 😂😂😂

I will be sure to report anything that isn’t above board , I have a ref number now so it will be easy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
This is the women who was PAID to visit a food bank

DIDN’T make a donation

And has now taken a free food parcel..

You honestly cannot write this shit!

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Fair enough, trying to be relatable posting its not always so good as today with the home learning. But there's two parents at home, neither are having to work from home so still much better off than most. OK, so the littlest (🤮) won't do anything independently but there's two fucking parents...... Hello 🙄 you don't need age 7 maths to work that one out.
First of Rebecca you aren’t “teaching” - don’t insult actual teachers by saying that. You are, at best, supervising your children while they complete work set out for them by their teachers. You are not teaching them.

secondly - no one ever looks at you and thinks You have your shit together. Ever. Quite the opposite infact so enough with the sanctimonious chat acting like you’re super mum.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This is something that baffles me too because it’s not just about the money, I have said this before , it’s about the life experience of understanding culture, reporting lines, working with others, following policies & whatever else you can think of that she just has never been exposed to , which in turn means how can she set expectations around work for her kids ? It’s not like they aren’t working class much as she would like to think otherwise, she has no worldly experience to pass onto them
Beyond living in her own social media bubble. Astounds me.
She literally knows nothing at all about being an adult. She’s never had any responsibility as an adult. She’s never been independent- she was shacked up with lee from the age of 15. She’s never lived alone, she’s never moved around independently, never experienced the world of work, never had colleagues or had to navigate her way through the minefield of coworkers/bosses etc, she’s never been responsible for her own finances, never had to pay her own rent or bills....... she’s literally an inexperienced teenager living in a 30-odd year olds body. She’s completely clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Cheesecake44

If they have to brag about all the material things in their life, then there probably isn’t much else to it. Sad really.

Mumblitz

I don’t mean this in a bragging way, as that’s the opposite of what I am and I’m saying, but I’m well off, myself and my husband have done very well for ourselves. I don’t want for things, I have a big house and I don’t work. BUT I would never show off and brag! Especially now of all times, if I get something I don’t think oh I’m going to show the world! But we also don’t waste money! I wouldn’t be buying 100 pairs of fecking eBay leggings either! I’m savvy with money and don’t spend it for the sake of it! If I do spend money on anything it’s on gardening stuff, that’s my hobby I have an allotment plot and I’m showing my children how to be self sufficient and to have pride in what they have and look after it! I also help people as much as I can, and when the kids are at school I volunteer, and help my elderly neighbours etc by bringing them veg From my plot and picking up medicines. Yes I like nice things and I have nice things! But bloody hell there is a lot more to life. I’m only in my 30’s like her and I’m proud of where we are at in life and what we have done. I’m with my children 24/7 I don’t resent them I enjoy being with them, and I have time in the evening when they are in bed to do what I want. I don’t understand this constant need for me time!? What even is that for! Yes sometimes we all have moments where we need 5 minutes but for god sake she needs to pull her big pants up and act an adult and be a bloody normal decent human! What you have now isn’t promised to last, appreciate what you have and what you can do! Lazy cow. She’s going to be a very lonely old woman one day!

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m an offshore wife with kids, it is hard as sometimes I just need to go to the toilet in peace. I don’t have parents to help me and I’m alone a lot of the time and I work as well. Juggling work, kids activities, dogs and general running of a house but I get on with it
Hub works hard and is shattered when he gets home, he doesn’t ever have to cook a meal, do washing etc when he’s home as I like to do it for him (not in a step ford wife way) as I appreciate what he sacrifices for us. I see other ‘offshore wags’ like her, entitled, spending non stop and bragging, all me me me I steer clear of them and don’t involve myself in none of the sects and communities. They all moan how hard done by they are, can’t change a lightbulb And how exhausted they are when their partners are on a hitch etc drives me nuts. None of them moan when they are driving their range rovers. You can guarantee anything that goes wrong in my house happens when he’s away 😂

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
For anyone new here, she was dropped by Tropics. She didn’t leave them because they didn’t support her. She wasn’t getting trolled. People raised genuine concerns with companies she has worked with due to her racist behaviour. She had a main scandal where she left a comment in about looking like murderous racists in birthday vlog (and he behaviour when she was told this was wrong) that quite rightly caused a huge backlash. She has also used casual racism describing her dogs stinky matted over grown fur like the hair of people of colour. When these things are pointed out to her, she gets angry rather than accepting the guidance, educating herself and trying to grow. When faced with this level of racism, stupidity and down right arrogance, brands don’t want to work with her. In fact most conscientious companies wouldn’t want their brand anywhere near an ignorant racist. It’s not trolling, it’s not ‘not supporting’ Beggy through trolling, it’s a business decision to walk away from a liability.

• Heart

Twinks10

The stories about F’s worries - she’s actually annoyed about the food comment. She found the S going to another country one funny but the food comment pissed her off and that tells me that the kids don’t eat all day, they may ask for food all day long but that doesn’t mean they’re given it. And her use of the word rationing means that’s exactly what she does and I think it’s more to do with money than image. Food is expensive and she’ll be spending more as they’re all home (like we all are!) but she begrudges it because there’s no benefit to her.
She is very similar to my stepchildren’s mother and one of them used to worry about being fed because they were never sure if they would get proper meals when they were with her so F’s worries aren’t irrational, they’re based on her experiences. And my stepchildren haven’t seen their mother for years now (their choice) due to her neglect, selfishness, non-existent maternal instinct, manic/depressive episodes, obsessive issues with alcohol, food and the gym - sound familiar??
I really feel for her girls, they’re troubled and that is not a happy house 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
H
If she had been smart, she could have used home workouts, gone at it with a passion and started selling Beachbody.

Maybe she will bring out a sequel to her bestselling book🤭
HAHAHAHA!!
I’m sure her Pulitzer Prize is in the post....

Bertie & Me
Everyday activities to do with your dog. A book to keep forever.

Page 1: show your dog more physical affection than you have ever shown your husband. Even when it borders on beastiality. Make sure you film that shit and upload to Instagram. Stare at the camera like you are high on crack and repeatedly kiss the dog.

Page 2: hold your dog like it’s a child, flash dogs genitalia to camera, allow dog to rub its genitals and arsehole all over you

Page 3: talk about the dog with more interest and more enthusiasm than you have ever used when talking about any of your 3 human children.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
All she talks a is “me time”. Literally! She dreams about it, she longs for it , she gets it. She plans it, she misses it, she needs it , she does xyz with it, she films herself when she gets it. She blocks her kids out to get it (we all do
Sometimes but it’s endless with her posts. Rebecca if it was so precious and hard to come by you would just stfu and take it quietly!
She’s got a screw loose. If you look at her life and her behaviour and the things she says, it is not the behaviour of a “normal” individual. The woman has serious, deep rooted issues. She’s not on a level at all. If I did even half of the shit she does, my husband and my family would be extremely worried about me and would be having serious conversations. It’s absolutely baffling that the Meldrums & Cannons are carrying on with this public charade. The fact that they are all facilitating Rebecca and encouraging her to continue making an absolute fool of herself publicly just speaks volumes.

I often wonder, if god forbid something terrible happened to one of those children because of Rebeccas wilful neglect, how would lee feel? In all seriousness. If Poppy chocked and died because Rebecca was having her “me time” for an hour in the shower while one of her children died downstairs how would lee react? They honestly need to take a serious look at the way they are behaving and get the fuck into the real world. It’s honestly like Rebecca in particular is completely checked out of reality and it’s like she lives in this weird make believe fantasy land shes created in her head and on Instagram. Who in their right mind walls around their house, filming themselves drinking tea? Going into thier living room, positioning a camera then recording themselves in silence, drinking tea and staring glassy eyed into the camera? Sorry but it’s fucking batshit, off the wall, nutcase behaviour.

Last edited:

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The stories about F’s worries - she’s actually annoyed about the food comment. She found the S going to another country one funny but the food comment pissed her off and that tells me that the kids don’t eat all day, they may ask for food all day long but that doesn’t mean they’re given it. And her use of the word rationing means that’s exactly what she does and I think it’s more to do with money than image. Food is expensive and she’ll be spending more as they’re all home (like we all are!) but she begrudges it because there’s no benefit to her.
She is very similar to my stepchildren’s mother and one of them used to worry about being fed because they were never sure if they would get proper meals when they were with her so F’s worries aren’t irrational, they’re based on her experiences. And my stepchildren haven’t seen their mother for years now (their choice) due to her neglect, selfishness, non-existent maternal instinct, manic/depressive episodes, obsessive issues with alcohol, food and the gym - sound familiar??
I really feel for her girls, they’re troubled and that is not a happy house 😔
I thought her language around it was odd too... her telling Florrie “you eat all the time, you do nothing but eat all day long - you all do” - I mean fucking hell. Telling a 6 year old that she eats too much..... it’s absolutely fucking disgraceful. And I know that she will be reading this thread rolling her eyes and snorting away and she just won’t be able to comprehend the gravity of any of this because she’s breathtakingly dumb but those poor girls are being neglected, verbally abused and god only knows what else. I feel desperately sorry for them.

• Heart
  • Sad

reader87123

VIP Member
She doesn’t enjoy any aspect of parenting or having children. She views them as an inconvenience, something she has to endure. I’ve honestly never known anyone to be so unsuited to being a mother. She shows nothing but contempt for her kids and couldn’t be any more bored of them if she tried.
I see your Rebecca Meldrum and I raise you an Anna Saccone-Joly 😂

• Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
If she had been smart, she could have used home workouts, gone at it with a passion and started selling Beachbody.

Maybe she will bring out a sequel to her bestselling book🤭
I can see the book titles now

How to get three chins
How to laugh at racist comments
Living in peace with an angry ghost
Making love to your dog 101
How to lose a job in ten days
Spiritual ways to ignore your children

• Haha
  • Heart

Pityparty

Wonder how many people laughed out loud when reading that beg is hot on the academic side. This woman has absolutely nothing between her lugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29