Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel so sorry for those girls...I hope someone from the school steps in and they get the support they need. The teacher would have given the worry bag exercise to try and find out if the children do have genuine worries and to gauge their mental health, not for their mother to laugh at and to share with 100000 people. And rule 1 for class online meetings is not to film in your bedroom for privacy issues and S gets her bed pictured and again shared with the world. She may have stopped showing their faces but is still not doing a great job in protecting those poor wee girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope one day she‘ll fall on her flat arse and crack her phone screen while filming these stupid clips of her sliding on ice. We get it. It‘s cold in Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would think she would use yaktrax rather than sliding about like that.

Reactions: 4
Ok Beggy, hide your children’s faces but show your 100k+ followers your child’s bedroom 🙁 ???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s ridiculous isn’t it. Fruit should be readily available to kids with no restrictions. She’s an hole, she really is.
That’s the one thing that’s “free” in my house. My son would literally eat all day if I let him. He asks for his snacks in between main meals and he’s not denied (within reason, I’m not dishing out chocolate Willy nilly) but the fruit bowl is within reach and a free zone. If he’s genuinely hungry and not bored then a banana, orange or apple is fine and he can help himself. Or if he wants some of the fruit we’ve cut up that’s in the fridge (melon, mango etc) then I’ll happily get him a bowl. Making him do a chore for it would put him off wanting fruit all together: I’m not going to discourage healthy eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She really is a materialistic person, Sad when that’s all you have left in life to boast about, you would think she was the only one in Scotland to own a velvetiser.. news flash flat arse, your not! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.