Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food thing I found a bit worrying too - I’ve only seen a child showing overt concern about access to food etc and making a disclosure as part of safeguarding work. Given that you would assume the family had enough money to buy food, I find that a bit disturbing.

The snack basket thing - think we’re hearing a very watered down version of that story. I think Rebecca has had a meltdown and chucked it down whilst ranting and raving - hence why Florrie is worrying about this as part of processing WTF caused this reaction from Rebecca

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The food thing I found a bit worrying too - I’ve only seen a child showing overt concern about access to food etc and making a disclosure as part of safeguarding work. Given that you would assume the family had enough money to buy food, I find that a bit disturbing.

The snack basket thing - think we’re hearing a very watered down version of that story. I think Rebecca has had a meltdown and chucked it down whilst ranting and raving - hence why Florrie is worrying about this as part of processing WTF caused this reaction from Rebecca
Also Rebeccas use of the word “rationing”

kids snack. They get hungry and need fed. It’s what they do. I’d bet my life that she hardly gives them anything for meals - and the snacks are 100% biscuits or crap like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh god, she hasn’t ACTUALLY stooped so low as to share her poor daughter’s worries with over 100,000 people...?! My husband is so laid back, but would be spitting feathers if I did that to our kids, even with my limited number of ‘followers’. My mum would be even angrier with me... 😂
She’s actually disgusting, her ‘parenting’ is atrocious and I feel immensely sorry for those poor girls. Their dad, or a grandparent, needs to have a word with her.

Reactions: 19
It ANNOYS me sooooo much that none of the things she enjoys in her day are her children. Only the times she spends away from them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It ANNOYS me sooooo much that none of the things she enjoys in her day are her children. Only the times she spends away from them
She doesn’t enjoy any aspect of parenting or having children. She views them as an inconvenience, something she has to endure. I’ve honestly never known anyone to be so unsuited to being a mother. She shows nothing but contempt for her kids and couldn’t be any more bored of them if she tried.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The "me time" is getting on my nerves. It's just not relatable....pretty much everyones having a hard time right now. I'm working/homeschooling all day, working once kids in bed til about 11pm and then catching up on housework at the weekend 😣

Read the room Rebecca!

Reactions: 18
All it will take is for another school mum to watch this with their children in situ, then they mention it to Safiyah and Florence when school starts back
Children can be cruel and Reb’s children are only being subjected to this all because she thinks it is funny and suitable to share on social media. At what point is she going to realise what an idiot she is and what she is exposing her children to. She has stopped sharing their faces (too little too late), but still sharing their personal thoughts 👏👏👏👏👏, great mum Rebecca😤😤

• Sad
Reactions: 24

I totally agree with this! She clearly grabbed it whilst shouting at them and threw it down on the floor hence why florrie is now saying she’s worried about having no food! I bet she’s vile behind closed doors!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
All it will take is for another school mum to watch this with their children in situ, then they mention it to Safiyah and Florence when school starts back
Children can be cruel and Reb’s children are only being subjected to this all because she thinks it is funny and suitable to share on social media. At what point is she going to realise what an idiot she is and what she is exposing her children to. She has stopped sharing their faces (too little too late), but still sharing their personal thoughts 👏👏👏👏👏, great mum Rebecca😤😤
Exactly. If she’s going to stop using the kids for content then she needs to stop it completely- don’t mention them, dont discuss any aspect of them at all.

Reactions: 17
Exactly. If she’s going to stop using the kids for content then she needs to stop it completely- don’t mention them, dont discuss any aspect of them at all.
Like any responsible, fit and loving parent would do.

She doesn’t enjoy any aspect of parenting or having children. She views them as an inconvenience, something she has to endure. I’ve honestly never known anyone to be so unsuited to being a mother. She shows nothing but contempt for her kids and couldn’t be any more bored of them if she tried.
I see your Rebecca Meldrum and I raise you an Anna Saccone-Joly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my actual god I want to take that velvetiser and shove it up her arse! Makes me sick that she’s aff linked it and will make money from that 😒

• Haha
The worries thing was so odd. Could understand her sharing it if it was actually funny - loads of my friends have kids and some of the stuff they come out with us mad but it felt really intrusive and I don’t think it reflects well on her as a mother. If S said that to F yesterday and she’s been upset and worried about it since but hasn’t felt able to tell her mum that’s quite sad. The food thing is so weird! I know lots of people say “the kids won’t stop eating, all they do is eat” etc etc but in a jokey way and there’s certainly no suggestion they’re actually bothered. Unless her kids were overweight you’d think she’d be delighted they’re good eaters. If she really doesn’t want to do snacks she should do higher meals but assuming she’s serving them decent snacks there’s no reason for her to ration them as far as I can see? I don’t have kids but I guess as long as they’re eating their dinner and not just filling up on snacks that’s fine?

Reactions: 11
Thought the velvet thingy was a christmas pressie!!!! How can she add link it if she didn’t buy it herself - she might as well go and stand on the streets behind aberdeen beach boulevard !!! ffs!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.