Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like so many of you here I find it bonkers she spends so much time concentrating on herself. Yes, absolutely it is important to take time for your own well being but she seems so unbalanced.

I can spend months on my own with my children 4&7. whilst my husband is at sea, but I would not feel comfortable fixing them breakfast and disappearing for a LONG shower. I’ve absolutely grabbed a quick shower whilst they have been settled watching a film or playing in their rooms together.

she just feels so out of touch. I don’t know how old exactly her children are, but them must all be in bed by 8ish so that leaves a few hours in the evening so do what ever she feels is necessary. Also, home learning can be flexible, she can make a routine to suit her and the girls.

Reactions: 10
Might have known she is a member of the parent group who must not be named. The shite she spouts about remote learning, I’m surprised she isn’t vocal on that group posting her kids teacher and sharing their plans. She will fit in fine with that group! They make me so angry! Nobody wants any of this but the majority on there a bunch of vile teacher hating, conspiracy theorists who seem to have the government jumping to their tune instead of following the science and it’s worrying.
Well yes of course, many people die in homes for many a reasons.. but knowing that a man was brutally murdered in the utility room by his son and then dragged to the shed to rot in a bin for 7 weeks.. is far too much information I would ever want to know.. but literally all you need to do is type in the “inchmarlo murder house” into google and all this comes up 😱😱😱
And that the terrible brutal murder was motivated by pure greed. For Rebecca Meldrum surely that is far far too close to home. I think there very few less greedy and money obsessed than her on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Like so many of you here I find it bonkers she spends so much time concentrating on herself. Yes, absolutely it is important to take time for your own well being but she seems so unbalanced.

I can spend months on my own with my children 4&7. whilst my husband is at sea, but I would not feel comfortable fixing them breakfast and disappearing for a LONG shower. I’ve absolutely grabbed a quick shower whilst they have been settled watching a film or playing in their rooms together.

she just feels so out of touch. I don’t know how old exactly her children are, but them must all be in bed by 8ish so that leaves a few hours in the evening so do what ever she feels is necessary. Also, home learning can be flexible, she can make a routine to suit her and the girls.
her kids are 3, 6 and 9 I believe.

she’s just completely out of touch with reality. Her behaviour and her whole attitude is absolutely ridiculous. This whole “me time” nonsense is just some airy fairy claptrap she uses as an excuse to be neglectful and selfish. Sorry but she chose to bring 3 children into the world and frankly when you have children they are the priority. You look after them first, you put their needs first, you put their safety and comfort first. Most regular normal people living in the real world don’t even consider this sodding “me time” rubbish! Like you say, when her kids are in bed that is the time to wind down, have a shower etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think her ideas about me time are completely irrational. Parents are helping with home learning in a pandemic. Me time is a ridiculous notion for most parents whilst their kids are awake. Me time for working parents WFH and balancing school at home is pretty no existent. I’ve got teenagers and they need support with lessons in the day and as. I’m working at home that gets pushed into finishing off the evening. I also have to help them cope with their emotions of not seeing their friends and family. Then the older ones who’ve left home are missing their family and working in the NHS under pressure so I need to be there on the phone to support them. Audio books/ long showers/ me time chance would be a fine thing. I’m only on here as I’m on hold with BT trying to sort out the bloody WiFi in the kids rooms!!! She is an out of touch, selfish nobody who doesn’t deserve those kids!

F’s worries about her sister S running away to another country and her mother rationing food seem justified to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sharing what F's worries are on Insta and then laughing about them. What a witch.
Maybe if you gave your kids bigger portions they wouldn't be asking for snacks all the time!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has she mentioned. Her grandad again? I’m probably more concerned about him than she is!

Has she mentioned. Her grandad again? I’m probably more concerned about him than she is!
Nah it will be like her mum when she had her “heart attack”

he will be absolutely fine. Probably out running a marathon next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly. People dying in houses isn’t an issue - I wouldn’t care if I lived in a house where someone had died naturally because it’s just part of life and actually dying in your own home is probably the preferable way to go. But to knowingly purchase a property where a local man was so violently and brutally murdered in the house, in such a bloody way, and then for that poor man to have been disregarded and dumped in a bin and left to rot in the garden shed is just absolutely beyond the limit. No normal person would think it a good idea to buy that house. Particularly because they are local - the Meldrums & Cannons would have known the man who was murdered- even if only to see or say a brief hello to in the passing. I honestly think it shows such a lack of respect and just a complete lack of any empathy or emotion that they bought that house.
Given that her parents owned their house in the same "exclusive development" when the man was murdered makes it even worse

• Wow
Why didn't they knock the shed down and replace it?! I couldn't have it standing out there as a constant reminder of the murder! Even as I'm typing i know the answer, they'd rather have a body storage shed than pay for a new one 😔
Do we even know they aren’t using the same bin??? (I’m joking of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she could use some of that me time to wash her hair?! 🥴
If she hates being a parent while L works away, why don’t they both get jobs where they live?!

Reactions: 13
God what an absolute hole. Imagine sharing your wee girls genuine worries with 111,000 people and giggling at the same time. Horrid woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s also clearly repressing them from food which is why they’re obsessed with it and asking all the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just catching up, I can’t believe she left them alone to eat! It makes me feel sick. My 9 yr old choked on some mango this morning (she was fine, managed to cough it up). It can happen at any age.
I’m currently on my own with 3 kids. I shower in the evenings when they are asleep in bed. She’s only just woken up, why does she need “me time” first thing in the morning??

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t seem to understand that kids need to eat quite a lot as they’re constantly growing. It’s so basic. Unless your kids are visibly overweight then when they ask for food, they are hungry. So forget about the snacks and increase the portions at mealtimes!

Reactions: 21
Maybe she could use some of that me time to wash her hair?! 🥴
If she hates being a parent while L works away, why don’t they both get jobs where they live?!
She will never never never go out and work at a real proper job. She thinks she’s something special, that she’s too good to go out and work. She honestly thinks she’s some sort of celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m an offshore wife with kids, it is hard as sometimes I just need to go to the toilet in peace. I don’t have parents to help me and I’m alone a lot of the time and I work as well. Juggling work, kids activities, dogs and general running of a house but I get on with it
Hub works hard and is shattered when he gets home, he doesn’t ever have to cook a meal, do washing etc when he’s home as I like to do it for him (not in a step ford wife way) as I appreciate what he sacrifices for us. I see other ‘offshore wags’ like her, entitled, spending non stop and bragging, all me me me I steer clear of them and don’t involve myself in none of the sects and communities. They all moan how hard done by they are, can’t change a lightbulb And how exhausted they are when their partners are on a hitch etc drives me nuts. None of them moan when they are driving their range rovers. You can guarantee anything that goes wrong in my house happens when he’s away 😂

Reactions: 30
God, this airhead is the most infuriating woman ever. She is clearly having major problems adjusting to not having Lee at home all the time anymore. It's been a long time now, but obviously not something she copes with at all. She got so used to having him there to pick up the pieces whilst she did whatever she fancied. What she can't wrap her thick head around is that a situation like that is NOT NORMAL and she has to accept that any 'me time' she wants now has to be done either before the kids wake up, whilst they're at school or after they've gone to bed. Even then she is bloody lucky as a lot of mums are out at work all day and when the kids are in bed, that is their time to catch up on cleaning, etc. The worst thing about this dozy cow is that she simply will not acknowledge how lucky she is. Yes, your husband is offshore, but your parents are on your doorstep, you have weeks at a time when he's home 24/7 and you don't have to go out to work!!! She's been so spoiled her whole life yet she will keep banging on about 'not being able to pour from an empty jug', etc. not realising that quotes like those are aimed at mothers that are genuinely being pulled in all directions and DO need to take some time for themselves, not selfish work shy morons out of touch with reality!!!

ETA: Can't stand Lee either, but does she think he's off on his jollies every few weeks? Yes, he doesn't have to mind the children but he's still working many hours a day and any 'time off' he does get will be spend eating, sleeping and showering. It's not like he can pop off and play a round of golf - he's stuck on the rig, not having the time of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Loooooong time lurker here haha hi 😄

Agree with the above, my partner works offshore (out of the country) and does anywhere between 5 week and 10 week trips depending on requirements. We don’t have kids so for me it’s fine (even though I miss him loads) and we have a plan for when we decide to have kids. She really needs to get a grip. My partner works 12 hour days when he is at work and comes home shattered, i’m sure Lee probably does similar, so it’s not a bloody holiday like Reb seems to think! If she can’t cope then maybe Lee should get another job onshore and she can work part time to make some extra cash haha.....aye right like that would ever happen 😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry but she has a long hot shower alone whilst her three young kids eat their breakfast?

And I’m sorry but how the duck does she listen to an audio book whilst driving her kids around? Does she force them to be silent so she can have her me time? 🤯
So everything she did didn’t involve her kids, I’m not sure if I’m getting this parenting thing right, I’m subjected to listening to kids bop 2021 in the car, and my brews are usually cold from forgetting I’ve made them with a child that requires supervision, could you imagine grabecca writing a parenting guide 🤦🏼‍♀️

So everything she did didn’t involve her kids, I’m not sure if I’m getting this parenting thing right, I’m subjected to listening to kids bop 2021 in the car, and my brews are usually cold from forgetting I’ve made them with a child that requires supervision, could you imagine grabecca writing a parenting guide 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ahh man, I'm jealous of your kids bop, I have to listen to frozen 1, 2, or moana on a loop! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.