Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah. Asking herself questions from her other account, bless her.
I’m glad she still thinks her extensions are the best thing ever. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taking time away from Arbonne = given up as no one bought it!

Given up on her imaginary job. She really does speak crap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry but doesn’t she realise how much of a twit she’s making herself sound?! “I gave up my (fictional) part time job because it just wasn’t bringing me joy and yknow life is just too short” - eh?! Life is too short?! Oh yes - because sitting on your arse drinking tea and wanking your dog off is just sooooo much more important!!!! “I’ve taken a back seat from Arbonne because I just don’t have the time” — lol. You were doing Arbonne for what, a month?!!!!!

she really does just constantly make an hole out of herself doesn’t she?!!! What an idiot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Nah you got fired love 🤣🤣🤣
Trolling? Here we go again 😴

Why on earth would she think they should support her? They're not responsible for your twattish behaviour love, YOU ARE.

Honestly, despite everything she will never take responsibility for her actions. Always someone elses fault. Unbelievable. 🤪

Begsy love, if we left you, who's fault would that be? 🤔 Trolls?

Reactions: 18
Still gonna be ‘knecking’ those morning shakes though!

The girls don’t realise how lucky they are that the supply teacher is back

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trolling? Here we go again 😴

Why on earth would she think they should support her? They're not responsible for your twattish behaviour love, YOU ARE.

Honestly, despite everything she will never take responsibility for her actions. Always someone rises fault. Unbelievable. 🤪

Begsy love, if we left you, who's fault would that be? 🤔 Trolls?
Why is it another businesses responsibility to support someone who puts themselves out there in the public eye? That’s like me becoming an Influencer , people disliking me abs giving me grief then expecting my ACTUAL employer to deal with it.
What a hot steaming pile of tit.
Just admit it rebecca, you are work shy wannabe kept woman

Reactions: 16
Sorry but doesn’t she realise how much of a twit she’s making herself sound?! “I gave up my (fictional) part time job because it just wasn’t bringing me joy and yknow life is just too short” - eh?! Life is too short?! Oh yes - because sitting on your arse drinking tea and wanking your dog off is just sooooo much more important!!!! “I’ve taken a back seat from Arbonne because I just don’t have the time” — lol. You were doing Arbonne for what, a month?!!!!!

she really does just constantly make an hole out of herself doesn’t she?!!! What an idiot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's hucking filarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is it another businesses responsibility to support someone who puts themselves out there in the public eye? That’s like me becoming an Influencer , people disliking me abs giving me grief then expecting my ACTUAL employer to deal with it.
What a hot steaming pile of tit.
Just admit it rebecca, you are work shy wannabe kept woman
She's a prick that's been brought up to think she's a Princess. But all she's really is a very thick. Ignorant little witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.