Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she looks that slim tbh, she just looks average to me. I might be hyper critical, or sensitive due to my own body issues but she just looks meh and average to me. She just looks like every other 30ish year old, with kids. She doesnt have a particularly great body in my honest opinion.
Completely agree. She’s short and naturally slight. But she hasn’t got an enviable figure. She’s got nothing physically going for her. She’s just short and has the usual pot belly and saggy tits & arse that comes from having 3 kids, doing no genuine exercise abs eating a tit diet. I don’t know why she loves herself so much, she’s nothing to look at now. She was once a fairly attractive girl, nothing exceptional but she’s a mess now. The huge bloated moon face, the fillers that have migrated around her face and distorted her eye and lips, the triple chins, the bleeping awful polyester hair extensions that look so cheap and badly done I have no idea how she can take herself seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Completely agree. She’s short and naturally slight. But she hasn’t got an enviable figure. She’s got nothing physically going for her. She’s just short and has the usual pot belly and saggy tits & arse that comes from having 3 kids, doing no genuine exercise abs eating a tit diet. I don’t know why she loves herself so much, she’s nothing to look at now. She was once a fairly attractive girl, nothing exceptional but she’s a mess now. The huge bloated moon face, the fillers that have migrated around her face and distorted her eye and lips, the triple chins, the bleeping awful polyester hair extensions that look so cheap and badly done I have no idea how she can take herself seriously.
Don't hold back @BettyCrocker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
🤣🤣

but yeah she looks like a totally different person now, not someone who’s just aged. She could pass for a relative that looks similar! They say how you really feel and if you are happy, it shows on the outside. She’s not happy at all no matter how much she pretends to be, or fake smiles. Sad really!

Reactions: 13
I think it’s quite sad really, that for whatever reason (to stay relevant, because that’s how her husband prefers her, because she’s actually got low self esteem...?), she’s felt the need to pretty much change her entire appearance in a few short years. She genuinely looked SO much better a couple of years ago, or whenever it was she had darker, shorter hair, no orangey hue to her skin, a natural face... she looks like such a try-hard now, whereas before I really thought she was pretty 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It's invasive but loads of the insta wankers do it. Personally I think the bed she chose looks like something out of Annie's orphanage in the black.
As for double bed. Mmm. That would mean spending on new bedlinen. But yes agree, may have been an opportunity to size up. Let's face it if her daughters take after their bubble head mother, it's only a few years until they're sneaking in old enough to know better boyfriends ike she did at 15. 🙄
Double bed costs more money 🙄 if it was gifted she would have been in a queen size.

Reactions: 10
Can I just point out that she’s never once mentioned having an arbonne ‘team’, never mentioned anything about how many people she’s got working for her. I think that stinks of not being able to suck anyone in..

Reactions: 19
Can I just point out that she’s never once mentioned having an arbonne ‘team’, never mentioned anything about how many people she’s got working for her. I think that stinks of not being able to suck anyone in..
This.. I know people who sell tropics, younique, that travel thing and there always sharing the progress of their “team” getting to the next level etc..

Just go get a proper job Beggy like the rest of us! Earn an honest days work

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t keep up with her bullshit anymore but is this the ‘job’ she kept mentioning, selling Arbonne?

Reactions: 6
Has Ma cannon ever had a job either or just been wife of successful hubby David C...non.. So begggy just wants and does the same... But with poor Cinderella ... Stupid sod... Working full time off shore .. then full time parent once home!!??😆😣🤷

Reactions: 6
Has she really never had a job? I just can’t believe it!
She did a 6 month “work” placement at Disney as part of her Uni course and apparently she also did a short stint at a supermarket when she was younger but aside from that..... nope. She’s never had a proper job.

can you imagine that?! Never having done a proper job application, never having gone for interviews etc

she’s so lacking in normal life experiences.

Reactions: 21
Has she really never had a job? I just can’t believe it!
This is something that baffles me too because it’s not just about the money, I have said this before , it’s about the life experience of understanding culture, reporting lines, working with others, following policies & whatever else you can think of that she just has never been exposed to , which in turn means how can she set expectations around work for her kids ? It’s not like they aren’t working class much as she would like to think otherwise, she has no worldly experience to pass onto them
Beyond living in her own social media bubble. Astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is something that baffles me too because it’s not just about the money, I have said this before , it’s about the life experience of understanding culture, reporting lines, working with others, following policies & whatever else you can think of that she just has never been exposed to , which in turn means how can she set expectations around work for her kids ? It’s not like they aren’t working class much as she would like to think otherwise, she has no worldly experience to pass onto them
Beyond living in her own social media bubble. Astounds me.
She literally knows nothing at all about being an adult. She’s never had any responsibility as an adult. She’s never been independent- she was shacked up with lee from the age of 15. She’s never lived alone, she’s never moved around independently, never experienced the world of work, never had colleagues or had to navigate her way through the minefield of coworkers/bosses etc, she’s never been responsible for her own finances, never had to pay her own rent or bills....... she’s literally an inexperienced teenager living in a 30-odd year olds body. She’s completely clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think when she got pregnant with S, she saw it as an opportunity to play house with Lee. An excuse not to work and then she had Florrie and started earning with Youtube and thought well, this is easy money! Trouble is she will not recognise she is responsible for her own downfall with her racist behaviour lies and general bullshit so now has this over inflated opinion of her self and her worth. She believes she’s far too clever/experienced for some normal job. She thinks shes some sort of local celebrity and considers anything like working in say, reception or office type job way beneath her “talents”.
Plus shes bloody bone idle so sees these scams like Arbonne tit as easy money for little effort. She wont make any money shes a nasty lying snake who sells her kids out, she hasn’t got the brains or the motivation to actually work at anything. Bet Lee’s doing the homeschooling now. Nothing must interfere with her self adoration.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we may see some princess tantrums today despite her slave being home !! Both my friend and I reported her Arbonne on stories as they weren’t labelled as adverts and we have both just heard that ASA agreed that she had breached their guidelines. You would think she had got the message by now, but you just can’t teach stupid!

The problem with Beggy is that perennial problem. She got together with Lee when she was very young. Her parents were relatively comfortable money wise, but she had nothing going for her except her youth, bleached blonde hair and tan from her Uni placement in Florida. No wit, no intelligence, no kindness and no humour. We know Lee likes young women (his commenting on other young influenzas bikini posts 🤢 and the fact he started going out with Beggy when she was 15 🤢🤢) So she keeps up this teenager mentally.
She a mother of 3 in her 30s - and she doesn’t even do that well. Overall she has nothing to offer any employer, she’s a poor mum, a whiny wife and lazy housekeeper. She is entirely selfish. She’s not even doing a good job of training that fugly dog. He’s stealing the kids toys, climbing all over the furniture, and as we saw on stories the other day biting her when she was talking about Florries worries. Absolute failure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I think we may see some princess tantrums today despite her slave being home !! Both my friend and I reported her Arbonne on stories as they weren’t labelled as adverts and we have both just heard that ASA agreed that she had breached their guidelines. You would think she had got the message by now, but you just can’t teach stupid!

The problem with Beggy is that perennial problem. She got together with Lee when she was very young. Her parents were relatively comfortable money wise, but she had nothing going for her except her youth, bleached blonde hair and tan from her Uni placement in Florida. No wit, no intelligence, no kindness and no humour. We know Lee likes young women (his commenting on other young influenzas bikini posts 🤢 and the fact he started going out with Beggy when she was 15 🤢🤢) So she keeps up this teenager mentally.
She a mother of 3 in her 30s - and she doesn’t even do that well. Overall she has nothing to offer any employer, she’s a poor mum, a whiny wife and lazy housekeeper. She is entirely selfish. She’s not even doing a good job of training that fugly dog. He’s stealing the kids toys, climbing all over the furniture, and as we saw on stories the other day biting her when she was talking about Florries worries. Absolute failure.
I’ve reported her a few times because she isn’t labelling duck all. I hope they actually do something about it.

*** go and check email and I too have had a response... GOOD

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.