Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no
The ASA had enough reports.. she continuously put posts up containing air shite products , she kept pushing this bundle pack of laxatives for +£200, there was no mention on either page that she was a rep (there wasn’t when the complaints were made), she was hiding the fact that she was a saleswomen of some shite mlm product , she was trying to promote it by making out that it’s some amazing new product that she’s just found and she’s loving. It was underhand and if you ask me, illegal. If she had put the word “AD” visibly on every bleeping story that contained Arborne then she wouldn’t be in this mess.

The ASA have finally done their job, they have reprimanded a stupid little girl who’s tried over and over again to play the system.

The fact that she is trying to make out that “it wasn’t giving her joy” is just bleeping embarrassing.

GROW UP YOU PETULANT CHILD
They only “offer advice and guidance” though. They wouldn’t tell her she couldn’t be an Arbonne rep anymore. About 95% of people in MLMs never mark their posts as “AD” so I suspect there’s more to it.

Reactions: 8
YouTube. I 100% think she will be back uploading videos by Easter. Nothing will give her the income she wants unless she starts churning out vlogs again. She's desperate for the cash, lifestyle and validation. She's already started to slowly show peeps of the girls/bedrooms etc. I think she's realised how good she had it and wants it back.

Reactions: 15
YouTube. I 100% think she will be back uploading videos by Easter. Nothing will give her the income she wants unless she starts churning out vlogs again. She's desperate for the cash, lifestyle and validation. She's already started to slowly show peeps of the girls/bedrooms etc. I think she's realised how good she had it and wants it back.
But honestly what could she fill a YouTube channel with????? She’s got nothing. Noting at all to film. Even if she went back to using the kids for content she’s got nothing.

Reactions: 6
But honestly what could she fill a YouTube channel with????? She’s got nothing. Noting at all to film. Even if she went back to using the kids for content she’s got nothing.
Tips to manage hair extensions
Fashion advice for dog walking in the woods
Personal fitness tips
How to do 20 press ups
Hauls of clothes you will never see her wear
How to make the hot chocolate of dreams
How to wash your face
The list is endless!! 🤣

• Haha
But could she use the girls? My child is ages with S and for about 2 years has asked if I take photos etc if I’ll post them on my social media as he doesn’t like it unless he thinks it’s something funny..

S is 9 I doubt she wants to be filmed
F is obviously more aware now..
So who’s left P the feral one..?

Her YouTube career is over

But could she use the girls? My child is ages with S and for about 2 years has asked if I take photos etc if I’ll post them on my social media as he doesn’t like it unless he thinks it’s something funny..

Exactly. She was only getting the Mummy Vlogger content/adverts because she was with channel mum.
She’s got nothing to fill a you tube channel with now. And she knows it; that’s why it died a death to begin with!

Reactions: 6
She can’t possibly start showing those poor girls again on YouTube, especially after the smugness she showed in ‘removing’ them from her social media, and the fact they’re growing up and it’s entirely inappropriate. I’ve said it before but she literally has NOTHING to show anymore - her kids aren’t babies (or even really toddlers!) anymore, she doesn’t have much flair for interior design or fashion, they don’t go anywhere or do anything (covid-aside!) and she has no interesting interests or hobbies - her time as a YouTube ‘star’ is well and truly over. She might get a few diehard followers watching regularly, but the vast majority will switch off when they realise how dull and uninspiring she is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reading this on Arbonne they could have suspended her account for not buying enough products each month that she then has to sell... Thinks it's quite brutal..
It’s far less brutal than the usual “oh if you just buy some stock that you’ll easily sell hun you’ll be able to keep building your team and you’ll be growing your business so soon babes” I find it abhorrent that these scams can continue to prey on vulnerable people (not her, but in general)

I dont know how YouTube works so I may be totally wrong.
If she reactivates her channels will she not then make money from old videos being watched? I'm not talking the big bucks she used to make but surely it would generate some income?
She would just need to post a video occasionally to push nee followers towards her YouTube

So let me get this straight......after catching up.....she was blatantly dropped by the brand arsebomb.......not because of the “nasty trolls” attacking her but because she is just tit at the job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh that’s brilliant - she can’t blame anyone else this time....she couldn’t even do that and she quit her other ‘job’ cause she “just wasn’t enjoying” it! It gets better and better 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I'm a little behind the times. I've just been reading through and I felt a bit sad for the Arbonne thing. Didn't she sign people up for the 30 day detox thing and say they'd get support from her ... Now she's stepped away from Arbonne? I didn't pay the money but I feel a bit bad for anyone who did if now essentially this lady has made promises, signed them up to something then gone.... Oh no I'm stepping away.

Reactions: 13
Airborne didn't drop her, they couldn't care less who's selling for them as long as they are making a quid, she just couldn't be bothered anymore, too hard & not enough easy return

Reactions: 12
Tropics couldn’t support her through the trolling HAHAHAHA erm no Beggy, they pied you off cos you’re a racist tit!
Also while you’re here Beggy, not everyone likes working but the majority have to so we can keep a roof over our heads and keep our children fed, warm and healthy! We don’t just bloody quit cos we’re not enjoying it! Not that there ever was a job but you know 🙄
"She would rather cut back on her spending habit".
That's all she's done is spend spend spend for the last however many months. Looking forward to when HMRC get around to investigating all those scammers who took the loans/grants.

It’s on my list actually 😀 I think HMRC will have a lot of work to do unpicking all the furlough fraud across the country.
I bet Daddy Cannon's accountant made sure she worked the system to her full advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Airborne didn't drop her, they couldn't care less who's selling for them as long as they are making a quid, she just couldn't be bothered anymore, too hard & not enough easy return
Oh I see....was too much hard work and no-one was interested even though she said “only a few spaces left guys” 🤣 what a load of rubbish as per usual

• Haha

Hang on, didn’t she once mention S wanted to become a YouTuber? Maybe that’s the next venture for her. Imagine that 😱
Beggy - the momager of the exclusive woods

• Haha
Maybe she will branch out into offering consultancy services to other influencers. After all, her career has been so successful 😂 And she did do a BuSInEss DEgRee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My money’s on Keto- it’s a huge buzz word right now and we know how she loves a bandwagon!

The older 2 girls are too old for YouTube now and we all know “feral child” Poppy never towed the line with it

Reactions: 11
My votes for Nu Skin

she’s fine slimming world/weigh watchers before and failed
Who would take make up advice from her 🤣
Nah, thats expensive and way too much effort surely? My money would be on FM, "its so so cheap guys, and is exactly the same as the real thing!" 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.