Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The true or false nearly made me spill my hot chocolate. She needs some sort of recognition by the queen for keeping us all entertained during a pandemic.
I'm sure we could come up with some acronym for an OBE or something fitting her Inchmarlo snobbery

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The true or false nearly made me spill my hot chocolate. She needs some sort of recognition by the queen for keeping us all entertained during a pandemic.
I'm sure we could come up with some acronym for an OBE or something fitting her Inchmarlo snobbery
Hope it was a hotel chocolat velvetiser hot chocolate? 😂😂😂

• Haha
An IBS....Inchmarlo bull shitter. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% Lees mum has been in their house painting S’s room, no way on this Earth that lazy witch Beggy did that painting. As she said it’s the first day in forever she’s worn smart clothes. No Lees mum def been in did the decorating then took the kids out. duck the rules, princess Beggy does her own thing.
And can you please stop filming your fugly ‘human trapped in a dog face’ dog with his dick front and centre. It’s just bleeping weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
100% Lees mum has been in their house painting S’s room, no way on this Earth that lazy witch Beggy did that painting. As she said it’s the first day in forever she’s worn smart clothes. No Lees mum def been in did the decorating then took the kids out. duck the rules, princess Beggy does her own thing.
And can you please stop filming your fugly ‘human trapped in a dog face’ dog with his dick front and centre. It’s just bleeping weird.
I think she gets more turned on by Bertie than she does with lee......!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine actually having someone willingly in your home atm. This new strain scares the crap out of me, how it can affect children and healthy adults. Why would you do that? Does she think she’s some immune goddess? Reb, you ain’t! Your kids aren’t either, that’s why they can’t go to school. It’s not safe!!

Regarding the Facebook group if it’s the one I think , it didn’t start out to be what it had become . I lurk it too as I do have some issues with some parties in the education world and I like to keep up with what is being said on both sides of the school
Closure arguments (it was set up last year ) but I don’t support all of the content . Just saying !

Reactions: 4
Still laughing at her setting up her camera to film herself with her tea while there's all that crap under the sofa in full view! 🤪

Reactions: 18
It looked likev the mattress was still in the floor .. So hasn't bought a new one.. living up to her greedygrabby nickname bet she s holding out for a gifted bed and other bedroom stuff that's why she dropped in giving the room a makeover... Over a hot cuppa she 'll have been busy emailing companies on the beg.😤😤

Reactions: 4
The thing that baffles me most is how she doesn’t realise everyone here remembers everything from the last 3 years. She says she hasn’t been here since 2019 but she said the same thing that very year, that she doesn’t read here. Then did a video saying names from this site and going into great detail about who she thought a few of us are....a lot of her content was about tattle and how it was ruining her life....then two weeks later says again I don’t seek out this information and I don’t read there....then two weeks later is moaning about the bastards at tattle...then says she never visits here (are you getting bored yet of the monotony of this crap?! Yep thought so 🤣) she is full of complete tit and lies constantly to what suits her narrative at the time. If you continually lie and trip yourself up people notice and she is not a good liar in the slightest.

However, I do hope her Grandad is ok. He seems very lovely. Remember her trolls/tattle long breakdown video? “My grandad is going to see this”

She could still be raking in that money if she didn’t get so greedy and cocky/inconsiderate to everyone around her. She will never see that it was her horrid princess attitude that got her to the place she is now.

Reactions: 22
She has to work as they have such a big mortgage.

So what is work Instagram as thought that was a just a hobby.
Or mlm boss babe arbonne empire?

They not rich but rich in love.

Lees mum is such a mug.
I don't think meldrums have ever adhered to lockdown rules.

They not sure if forever home.
More pics of bloody dog and tea drinking

Shes so so boring hence why keeps talking about a Netflix series.

I assume they never redid utility rooms/ murder scene.

Reactions: 10
Hey all.. new here.. hard to work it out and scroll back .. can I ask why is she famous? What did she do at Disney and what was on YouTube?
thanks xx

Not my jam... seriously how old is she... if she thinks brigerton was her jam, I’m not sure I want to know what she thinks of outlander... feel a little sick in my mouth...sounds like she’s missing Rammi time

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She has such tacky tit taste in programme.
Love island anyone

Academics a priority how many times has she moaned about homework that schools give too much.
That she leaves to last minute
That she forgets.
How are kids managing to do academic work without ride coffee shop.
She didn't even realise the one drama she watched was real life story.
Sbe did hardly any home school in March April.

Extra curriculum bot so important as you can't be arsed to take them.
Toddler music classes so so expensive
Given up on swimming
Rainbows seemed to have been dropped and not sure if s moved onto brownies.
Trampoline appeared be after school on site activity.
Horseriding tennis and skiing were short lived hobbies.
I doubt they even been golf course in ages
Just woods and more woods with occasional burno vac and stone haven beach thrown in or same playpark.

Reactions: 6

This girl has done an overview of arrbonne MLM and how much people tend to earn..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.