Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all the ‘proper posh’ folk I know would rather sell the family silver than have a monstrosity like that in the house. They either don’t have one full stop or have a 20 year old one that gets two channels and gets used twice a year!
And the really wealthy wouldn’t buy an LG. It would be B&O, Sony etc 😂

Reactions: 12
I think that anyone who lives in an older property needs to be realistic and think that over the years someone most likely has died there. However a murder IMO is different - if I was the family I’d want the house demolished, it’s actually gross 🤢 do not understand how she can be there alone!!
Well yes of course, many people die in homes for many a reasons.. but knowing that a man was brutally murdered in the utility room by his son and then dragged to the shed to rot in a bin for 7 weeks.. is far too much information I would ever want to know.. but literally all you need to do is type in the “inchmarlo murder house” into google and all this comes up 😱😱😱

Reactions: 10
I literally wouldn't be able to sleep a wink, makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Reactions: 8
Well yes of course, many people die in homes for many a reasons.. but knowing that a man was brutally murdered in the utility room by his son and then dragged to the shed to rot in a bin for 7 weeks.. is far too much information I would ever want to know.. but literally all you need to do is type in the “inchmarlo murder house” into google and all this comes up 😱😱😱
Exactly. People dying in houses isn’t an issue - I wouldn’t care if I lived in a house where someone had died naturally because it’s just part of life and actually dying in your own home is probably the preferable way to go. But to knowingly purchase a property where a local man was so violently and brutally murdered in the house, in such a bloody way, and then for that poor man to have been disregarded and dumped in a bin and left to rot in the garden shed is just absolutely beyond the limit. No normal person would think it a good idea to buy that house. Particularly because they are local - the Meldrums & Cannons would have known the man who was murdered- even if only to see or say a brief hello to in the passing. I honestly think it shows such a lack of respect and just a complete lack of any empathy or emotion that they bought that house.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but she has a long hot shower alone whilst her three young kids eat their breakfast?

And I’m sorry but how the duck does she listen to an audio book whilst driving her kids around? Does she force them to be silent so she can have her me time? 🤯
so she’s admitting that she leave her 3 children alone, unattended, eating, while she has a long shower........
Sorry but she’s a useless parent and should be reported for child neglect. Poppy is 3 years old. She’s a toddler. She could choke in a second. One of the kids could hurt themselves in a multitude of ways.
She isn’t capable of looking after children. I honestly think child services need to get involved.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Oh is she involved with that group!? My SIL has been well and truly sucked into all that crap...she works for the NHS yet breaks covid rules and actually said "there is no pandemic!" 🤦‍♀️ also sells tropics 😂😂
Your SIL isn’t only one sucked into (not sure what FB page this is. Being nosey what page is it if don’t mind me asking? But I’ve got family in NHS and they are all the same. It’s all the governments fault and no pandemic. Beds are not full and staff not under pressure 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷‍♀️😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
so she’s admitting that she leave her 3 children alone, unattended, eating, while she has a long shower........
Sorry but she’s a useless parent and should be reported for child neglect. Poppy is 3 years old. She’s a toddler. She could choke in a second. One of the kids could hurt themselves in a multitude of ways.
She isn’t capable of looking after children. I honestly think child services need to get involved.
She's absolutely disgraceful! I do home workouts then shower in my ensuite, while my 2 (nearly 6 and nearly 2) play in my bedroom. I have the bedroom door shut, but ensuite door open and I can see them through the shower glass and open door, and I still worry that something could happen! I never leave mine eating alone, I wouldn't dare, even if I was on the same floor, nevermind being upstairs and unable to hear them over the shower! 🤯

Reactions: 16
I’ve just gone onto that Facebook page and OMG. I know quite a few on that page. Absolutely shocking and one is an NHS nurse at Aberdeen 😳 Ive seen that one lady has just wrote to John swinney and nicola sturgeon. I know other people who have been writing to the government recently too saying they will never forgive them for this mess they have put us in and they are very very angry about it. It’s as if they have morphed into this other person. In fact I know one local surgery where majority of the staff think that their superiors at NHS grampian are making covid up and doctoring the figures

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yup. In the wheelie bin of dream and stashed in that shed for 7 long weeks....

Christ can you even imagine the stench...?!!! 🤢🤢🤢
Does anyone remember in a past vlog, Lee filming him and the girls playing hide and seek in the garden and the girls hid IN THE SHED 😱. He didn’t tell them to come out or anything, acted like it was perfectly fine! I seem to remember the girls were maybe filming themselves and lying on the floor and giggling (it’s a bit of a hazy memory) but they were definitely in there alone and hiding. It gives me the utter creeps thinking of it!

There was a bit of a discussion on here at the time as to whether it was the same actual shed that the poor man was hidden in and not a replacement and I think the consensus was that it was the original shed.

I’m someone who is quite relaxed about the high probability that someone will have died in most older houses (someone aged 40 died suddenly in mine - the previous tenant). However, there’s a huge difference between that and a brutal murder happening in your home. I couldn’t get past it, personally. Nope. Just nope.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember in a past vlog, Lee filming him and the girls playing hide and seek in the garden and the girls hid IN THE SHED 😱. He didn’t tell them to come out or anything, acted like it was perfectly fine! I seem to remember the girls were maybe filming themselves and lying on the floor and giggling (it’s a bit of a hazy memory) but they were definitely in there alone and hiding. It gives me the utter creeps thinking of it!

There was a bit of a discussion on here at the time as to whether it was the same actual shed that the poor man was hidden in and not a replacement and I think the consensus was that it was the original shed.

I’m someone who is quite relaxed about the high probability that someone will have died in most older houses (someone aged 40 died suddenly in mine - the previous tenant). However, there’s a huge difference between that and a brutal murder happening in your home. I couldn’t get past it, personally. Nope. Just nope.
yup. It is 100% the same shed.

remember when Rebeccas mother came onto tattle to try to downplay the whole thing and made up an absolute pack of lies to imply that it wasn’t as awful as it was.... they are absolutely disgusting. Not an ounce of human decency in them. That’s why I honestly don’t believe her when she makes claims about people’s health or anything really - they would lie about absolutely anything. They make me sick.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t DREAM of leaving my kids (one of which is a toddler) to eat breakfast downstairs alone while I went for a ‘long hot shower’ - Poppy is still SO young! What is she thinking, not only doing that but actually admitting it...?! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t DREAM of leaving my kids (one of which is a toddler) to eat breakfast downstairs alone while I went for a ‘long hot shower’ - Poppy is still SO young! What is she thinking, not only doing that but actually admitting it...?! 🤯
I honestly believe that Rebecca has munchausen by proxy. No normal, sane, parent or adult would ever consider doing this, let alone admitting it to thousands of people. I genuinely think she does these things in the hope that something awful will happen so that she gets attention. There have just been too many instances of her neglecting those kids and deliberately putting them in harms way and almost bragging about doing it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
yup. It is 100% the same shed.

remember when Rebeccas mother came onto tattle to try to downplay the whole thing and made up an absolute pack of lies to imply that it wasn’t as awful as it was.... they are absolutely disgusting. Not an ounce of human decency in them. That’s why I honestly don’t believe her when she makes claims about people’s health or anything really - they would lie about absolutely anything. They make me sick.
HOW could a parent let their kids PLAY where a body of a neighbour of their in-laws was rotting away for weeks? HOW??? I remember watching Lee’s vlog and being dumbfounded, then thinking ‘It can’t possibly be the same shed’. I’ve been on this thread for quite a while now. Why am I ever shocked by anything those two brainless moral vacuums do?

Reactions: 9
Sorry but she has a long hot shower alone whilst her three young kids eat their breakfast?

And I’m sorry but how the duck does she listen to an audio book whilst driving her kids around? Does she force them to be silent so she can have her me time? 🤯
Are they gagged in the back? As the mother of 3 chikdren, I find this quite disturbing. My youngest two particularly never shut up. The thought of listening to an audio book with them even within 20 feet is laughable

Reactions: 12
All she talks a is “me time”. Literally! She dreams about it, she longs for it , she gets it. She plans it, she misses it, she needs it , she does xyz with it, she films herself when she gets it. She blocks her kids out to get it (we all do
Sometimes but it’s endless with her posts. Rebecca if it was so precious and hard to come by you would just stfu and take it quietly!

Reactions: 22
All she talks a is “me time”. Literally! She dreams about it, she longs for it , she gets it. She plans it, she misses it, she needs it , she does xyz with it, she films herself when she gets it. She blocks her kids out to get it (we all do
Sometimes but it’s endless with her posts. Rebecca if it was so precious and hard to come by you would just stfu and take it quietly!
She’s got a screw loose. If you look at her life and her behaviour and the things she says, it is not the behaviour of a “normal” individual. The woman has serious, deep rooted issues. She’s not on a level at all. If I did even half of the tit she does, my husband and my family would be extremely worried about me and would be having serious conversations. It’s absolutely baffling that the Meldrums & Cannons are carrying on with this public charade. The fact that they are all facilitating Rebecca and encouraging her to continue making an absolute fool of herself publicly just speaks volumes.

I often wonder, if god forbid something terrible happened to one of those children because of Rebeccas wilful neglect, how would lee feel? In all seriousness. If Poppy chocked and died because Rebecca was having her “me time” for an hour in the shower while one of her children died downstairs how would lee react? They honestly need to take a serious look at the way they are behaving and get the duck into the real world. It’s honestly like Rebecca in particular is completely checked out of reality and it’s like she lives in this weird make believe fantasy land shes created in her head and on Instagram. Who in their right mind walls around their house, filming themselves drinking tea? Going into thier living room, positioning a camera then recording themselves in silence, drinking tea and staring glassy eyed into the camera? Sorry but it’s bleeping batshit, off the wall, nutcase behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.