Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this incorrect?
[/QUOTE

Thenameisweasley said:
I think she means nasal high flow - adults are only on CPAP via a endotracheal tube and ventilator - facial mask in adults is BIPAP. She’s confusing her neonatal knowledge with actual knowledge!

You don’t need to be intubated to be on CPAP. A face mask in adults is not BIPAP. You can be on BIPAP NIV, but having a face mask doesn’t mean you’re ventilated.
Sorry, medical chat done.
I hope her Grandpa does ok.

Reactions: 3
So tropic couldn’t support her so her mum in support started working for them? Oh the lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure if there was a make believe part time job some of the local tattlers would have found out yet there was nothing ... yes there was no job ...

Same with the airborne stuff she put up those boxes to recruit people there was a few time people on here tried to see what her sales pitch was and got nothing she never wanted to do it

Thenameisweasley said:
I think she means nasal high flow - adults are only on CPAP via a endotracheal tube and ventilator - facial mask in adults is BIPAP. She’s confusing her neonatal knowledge with actual knowledge!

You don’t need to be intubated to be on CPAP. A face mask in adults is not BIPAP. You can be on BIPAP NIV, but having a face mask doesn’t mean you’re ventilated.
Sorry, medical chat done.
I hope her Grandpa does ok.
In hospital (in my region anyway!) and if you’re requiring oxygen you won’t be on cpap - cpap is only used in my country for sleep apnoea where obstruction is the issue.

Yep - BIPAP via face mask isn’t being ventilated but the point I was making is that it’s different from CPAP used in neonatal! CPAP mode in adults is generally via ventilator at tube where I’m based at least!

Reactions: 1
So tropic couldn’t support her so her mum in support started working for them? Oh the lies!
This is what’s so ridiculous.

she constantly claims that she’s not working with companies because of “trolling” - which we all know is bollocks - but what is it that she expects these companies to do for her? She’s nothing to them. She’s just another faceless instagramer, a number, a commodity they use to sell products.What exactly does she think a company like Tropic should do to “support” her? Does she think anyone is going to forgo their reputation for her?!!!! She’s got a bleeping screw loose.
As someone has already said - this has never been about “trolling” - she’s never been a victim of trolling. She’s a shady bastard who was caught out and companies responded by dropping her because she causes more hassle than she’s worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She hates doing things half arsed? Her entire life is half arsed......need i mention her parenting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She hates doing things half arsed? Her entire life is half arsed......need i mention her parenting.
She’s absolutely delusional. Like, she seems to live in some weird fantasy land she’s created her in mind and she really doesn’t seem to have any comprehension at all as to what she’s really like or how she really behaves. Everything she does is half arsed, lacklustre, no effort, no interest, can’t be arsed. What is she on??!!

Reactions: 13
Everything bad that happens to her is always someone else’s fault. For someone who seems to read/listen to a lot of self-improvement books, she clearly hasn’t learned to look inside herself and see if any of her problems stem from her own behaviour.

Reactions: 15
Everything bad that happens to her is always someone else’s fault. For someone who seems to read/listen to a lot of self-improvement books, she clearly hasn’t learned to look inside herself and see if any of her problems stem from her own behaviour.
No self awareness at all.

She needs a good therapist to help her work through her stuff.

Reactions: 11
In her stories this morning she has written down the school work the kids are doing- and writes Florence Arabelle and Safiyah Darcey on the paper!! Who does that when writing down work their kids are doing?1 How bloody poncey can you be?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
In her stories this morning she has written down the school work the kids are doing- and writes Florence Arabelle and Safiyah Darcey on the paper!! Who does that when writing down work their kids are doing?1 How bloody poncey can you be?
All for the gram

My biggest bugbear is calling learning from home homes schooling. It winds me right up! Homeschooling is where you HAVE to find resources yourself, find a curriculum if you want to, pay for those things, pay for homeschool groups, learn everything before teaching it, following your child's lead and interests which change all the time, learning in different environments. Doing the national curriculum at home which is dictated and sent by the teacher is not the same, it's distance learning. Both ways are demanding and difficult. But are totally opposites in the approach to learning.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know some families chose to remove their children from school after the first lockdown but they wanted to continue to 'homeschool'. They didn't realise they had to do everything themselves and not get the stuff sent to them and not get any breaks! They thought that's what homeschool was because that's what it was being called. They're fighting to get the kids back into school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Because she has too much time on her hands?!
Oh and because she is special ... very special

Definitely for the gram .. sad just sad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.