Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee looks shagged. His little eyes hanging out on stalks. Bet he is desperate to crash, but isn’t allowed until he’s given the house a good clean and the weekly shop done and homeschooled the girls so Beggy can go walk the dog ALONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At least the girls will get attention for the next two (three?) weeks... and hopefully proper food!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh look the chief cook, bottle washer, substitute teacher and babysitter has arrived for the queen to have her three week me time break.. queue the long peaceful walks with her podcasts while she praise in the spirits of life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
I’m sorry but what the duck is going on with lee..... he looks like an old, haggard man. Seriously. What a bleeping mess he’s got himself in. Also - what’s he holding in that photo? His wee bawsack?!!!!!

AYE TROOPERS, ATS ME BACK ON SHORE THE NOW, A CANNA WAIT TAE BE SENT OOT TAE TESCO TO DO A FOOD SHOP AND THEN HAVE TAE LOOK AFTER THE KIDS WHILE BELTER BABE BEC GOES AFF OOT ON HER OWN FIR SUM ME TIME IN THA WOODS WI BELTER BERTIE BOY AND A PODCAST. NIVER MIND THAT AM ABSOLUTELY bleeping GOOSED FAE DOING THA NIGHT SHIFT AND AV NAE SLEPT IN ABOUT 48 HOURS, ITS MIR IMPORTANT THAT BEC GETS HER ME TIME BECAUSE GOD KNOWS SHES NAE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT YA KEN!!! CANNA BEAT BEING BACK HAIM,TIME TAE GET MA MARRIGOLDS OAN AND GET SCRUBBING THA FLOORS!! YA ABSOLUTE UNDER THE THUMB PUSSY WHIPPED BELTER PEACH!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
He looks rough as toast, why even photograph someone when they are bleeping wrecked like that then share it for the world to see. I'm sure he really wanted a boomerang at that moment. Selfish, stupid, vapid, ignorant twit of a woman.

Reactions: 19
She will have those girls in bed at 6pm tonight so she can put bridgerton on and get busy 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys. I’ve made a huge mistake. I took dog for walk without filming my feet with lead and dog whistle dangling, in my exclusive to anyone who cares to use it woods. What concerns me most is I’ve just made hot chocolate in my velvitiser ands not filmed it. I am bereft.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He looks like something from a remake of the Shining.... Instead of "Here s Jonny!!!" ... It would be " Here s Gingerella!! "
I see poor Poppy has another vile name to list of motherly insults... " the insomniac"😢😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No choppers Eve but the need to tend to the insomniac toddler posts are rife. Got to build it up good for Lee how she’s at her peak now, had a rough night and he needs to take over. It’s all a game. No mention of the insomnia for the last few weeks but toss it in now and again.

Also - agree what in the name of god has happened to Lee? I mean I wouldn’t have gone near the wee tiny ginger hobbit at the best of times but he’s rough as duck looking.

He looks like something from a remake of the Shining.... Instead of "Here s Jonny!!!" ... It would be " Here s Gingerella!! "
I see poor Poppy has another vile name to list of motherly insukts... " the insomniac"😢😭
She’s an absolute bleep. Thinks she’s being witty or smart but actually she’s a bleeping clown. She doesn’t know she’s born. Imagine if she was up with a child who needed 24/7 round the clock care. Here’s a radial idea, go to bed when poppy does if you are so disturbed and quit with the aff links and sharing messages from “followers” about how much of a boss babe you are.

• Heart
Funny how someone mentioned on here yesterday that back in the day she was better and something about her going to Aldi ...
Now what does she show today?... Aldi’s finest.. 🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t read here MY ARSE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how someone mentioned on here yesterday that back in the day she was better and something about her going to Aldi ...
Now what does she show today?... Aldi’s finest.. 🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t read here MY ARSE!!
She was on here 30minutes ago.....!!!! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.