Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Reb. You keep telling yourself that pet. The only fictional version of you that exists is the one in your mind and the one in your weird, fantasy land you’ve created in your head.

also. Just say you are going out for a walk with Kath and that Lee is going with Stuart. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are you honestly telling me nobody wanted the food Beggy has got? Nobody more in need? it’s just going in the bin....greedy cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Right. So she has signed up for a free council funded food parcel because it would go to landfill anyway. She said the food banks and those in need have already had their share of it.

I'm sorry, but has she no shame? Sitting in her 500K+ house and actively going out her way to apply for a council funded food parcel.

Then banging on about her and Lee fighting over the food. Utterly embarrassing. There will always be people in need and they are definitely not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Right. So she has signed up for a free council funded food parcel because it would go to landfill anyway. She said the food banks and those in need have already had their share of it.

I'm sorry, but has she no shame? Sitting in her 500K+ house and actively going out her way to apply for a council funded food parcel.

Then banging on about her and Lee fighting over the food. Utterly embarrassing. There will always be people in need and they are definitely not.
I’m in Aberdeenshire and all the food banks are crying out for donations as is street friends Aberdeen as most of the cafes they use are shut. She’s a total c u n t.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you honestly telling me nobody wanted the food Beggy has got? Nobody more in need? it’s just going in the bin....greedy cow.
Yup. Her absolute lack of any kind of self awareness is baffling. You don’t need the food Rebecca so DONT TAKE IT!!!!!!!! LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

She is just despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely shocking taking free food!! Are they that tight or are they actually struggling for money and she doesn’t want to confess maybe you should sell your house and go back to that cute ‘starter house’ !!!!!

Reactions: 17
Absolutely shocking taking free food!! Are they that tight or are they actually struggling for money and she doesn’t want to confess maybe you should sell your house and go back to that cute ‘starter house’ !!!!!
Exactly if she was struggling to feed her kids then crack on. But when you post about all the shite your buying yourself then sorry no sympathy. There are families out there who are going to bed hungry every night.

Reactions: 16
Even though I know it’s Beggy, I genuinely thought she was about to say she was going to take it to someone in need. But no, she’s going to scoff it on her walk. She was so hyper and excited about her free food too 🤯.

And who are her ‘elderly neighbours’ that got the parcel last week? Her parents?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
That wouldn’t explain the oversized TV and full kitchen refit . Or the endless loungewear purchase , jewellery..
What is it they have gotten though? I know a lot do shops do end of day collections / packaged for a small value to minimise waste . Is it something like that ,

Reactions: 6
Elderly neighbours AKA her parents??!!!
she is shocking, shes had two boxes now that someone in need could have had. It’s absolutely disgusting. Why didn’t she show people last week when she got one to let her followers know about it and who could have benefitted from it? She’s just embarrassing

Reactions: 18
Doesn't add up taking a food parcel (is it out of date?) while spending upwards of 30k on a kitchen a couple of months ago. What a mess.

That wouldn’t explain the oversized TV and full kitchen refit . Or the endless loungewear purchase , jewellery..
What is it they have gotten though? I know a lot do shops do end of day collections / packaged for a small value to minimise waste . Is it something like that ,
I think she said it was from the community council. Which is also weird.

Reactions: 10
Also doesn’t food waste go to recycling /
Compost not landfill ? Ours does . Just seen her prattling on about landfill . The food banks have had their share she said ..I guess it it was perishables : fresh things that would be correct .

Reactions: 4
She has reached new depths of low. She is there buying shite loads of fast fashion clothes, maximising out on the velvetiser hot chocs, *designer* F1 fugly mutt, massive house and (pricey but awful) hair extensions, scoffing Arbonne protein shakes at duck knows how much a pop and she applied for FREE FOOD BOXES for her family. WTAF??? Kids in her county are going to bed hungry and four chins is stealing that food from their wee bellies.
And to top it off she then takes the breakfast pastries FOR HER OWN FAT FACE over her kids, and has no shame. She is despicable. She has no shame posting that all over Instagram. She is a selfish bleep. Sorry to say that word but I’m mad AF

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She's the sort of person who wants people to think they're well off but really they're tight penny pinchers struggling to pay their mortgage and will take any freebie they can get their hands on.

The lowest of the low.

Reactions: 17
There’s so many more deserving than her! When I had a load of school uniform, it was barely worn as we moved to a new area and my daughter had less than a year at the school. I emailed the head teacher saying ‘I’ve got this uniform, logoed polos sweatshirts, games kit and a load of school skirts, hardly worn and freshly washed and ironed please can you pass it on discretely to a family you know needs a bit of extra help’
That’s what this ungrateful selfish if it pig should be doing with the food boxes. Her girls school may have kids struggling and it’s no more covid risk to deliver there than to the Meldrums.
She’s so out of touch. Does she not know about Mark Rashfords campaigns and news stories that show how kids on free school meals are going hungry??
Even taking to the local old people’s home so the folk there could have a pastry for a treat would be better than Beggy scoffing it.
Jeez I knew her mum dropped meals round but I didn’t think it was because they needed free food!!
My mind is blown by this latest behaviour. Unreal.

Reactions: 16
There’s so many more deserving than her! When I had a load of school uniform, it was barely worn as we moved to a new area and my daughter had less than a year at the school. I emailed the head teacher saying ‘I’ve got this uniform, logoed polos sweatshirts, games kit and a load of school skirts, hardly worn and freshly washed and ironed please can you pass it on discretely to a family you know needs a bit of extra help’
That’s what this ungrateful selfish if it pig should be doing with the food boxes. Her girls school may have kids struggling and it’s no more covid risk to deliver there than to the Meldrums.
She’s so out of touch. Does she not know about Mark Rashfords campaigns and news stories that show how kids on free school meals are going hungry??
Even taking to the local old people’s home so the folk there could have a pastry for a treat would be better than Beggy scoffing it.
Jeez I knew her mum dropped meals round but I didn’t think it was because they needed free food!!
My mind is blown by this latest behaviour. Unreal.
Her constant attempt at justifying it by repeatedly saying “it would just go to landfill, if we didn’t take it, it would just go to landfill”
No you dumb ignorant waste of skin. It would go to a family who actually bleeping need it. A family who haven’t got the money to buy shopping. A family who haven’t got the money to feed everyone so the parents go hungry in order to scrape a meal together for their children.

This woman is absolutely repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

My local community centre do this they get the surplus from M&S round the corner and I can assure you it might be going on the bin Beggy but it’s certainly not for people like you! It’s for those in need who genuinely cannot afford to buy food! You utterly disgusting human!

Reactions: 20
I honestly cannot believe what Iv just watched. Has this woman got absolutely no shame whatsoever, bragging about how they’ve had a food parcel delivered and how they’ve even argued over the pain au chocolat. How can she be serious in her thinking that there isn’t a single person or family that would be more in need of that food than she is? 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a sad and sheltered life she lives if she truly believes that! She didn’t even help to raise awareness for the name of the actual initiative for others so they could potentially benefit from it. I am also in the shire, although a different council area, does anyone know how you sign up for this initiative or where to find information on it? I am a teacher and this is the first I have heard of it. Some of my parents are really struggling at the moment and this would be a huge help to them. Many people are at breaking point. Rebecca Meldrum, I would have had way more respect for you had you came on and told your many followers to raise awareness incase they required some support or assistance instead of taking from it. This was an opportunity where you could have used your page for something useful instead of posting crap and links to leggings. (Sorry but this has made me so angry).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s fucked up. She knows fine well that but sharing that content she’s going to get roasted but she does it anyway because she’s so bleeping desperate for any scrap of attention. What the duck is wrong with her? Attention seeking in the most disgusting ways. Didn’t Karen Cannon give you enough cuddles as a child?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.