Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness gracious me. All she needs is Ginuwine “riding my pony” on in the background of those videos.
🤮
She's been reading too much " raunch" as she puts it with that Harpers Fate book after she was crying over Bridgerton finished, it's meant to be like 50 shades!
We can tell her and Lee have no sex life. Leave the dog alone Rebecca 🤮

Sorry but her chins are horrific. Do you think she watches her stories back at all? She could store enough food in that pelican gull of hers to see her through the winter!
This is the comment of the year 🤣🤣

I always knew she reminded me of something with her chins 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That dog stroking and fondling is just 🤢 One story would’ve been too much, let alone more! What is she on?! Gadz.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That dog stroking and fondling is just 🤢 One story would’ve been too much, let alone more! What is she on?! Gadz.
Her & lee never have sex. You can just tell!!!! And if by some miracle they do, it’s tit sex. Him with his 85 year olds face and her with her monster chin that you could house a family of 5 in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No. But if she wanted to the kids could meet up with some friends. It’s obviously everyone’s individual decision but she’d be perfectly entitled to. Makes me think she’s not friends with their mums - suspect she’s not the favourite parent at the gates.
That’s exactly what I think. She met up with her friend(s) for a walk so I think she’s just got no interest in meeting the girls friends mums.
I have went walks with my sister & sister in law because I know they are safe. The kids love getting to play with each other and the adult company is nice. If my oldest was really missing a friend I would try and arrange something for him, maybe explain to the mum that I have to be safe because of my health. But then I’m not interested in just using my kids feelings for content on the gram ☕ 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is this Melds juice beaker? 👀
All jokes aside with her wanting to shag her dog, that is the most hideously decorated room ever, how the duck can she be okay sharing that on social media?! My sitting room is in need of updating and I can't even take a photo in there let alone share it to 100k people when it looks so bad!

The videos of her with the dog are just plain weird. She looks off her face. Why is she constantly kissing the dogs head? It’s a dog for fucks sake.
She’s an absolute liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talking of her uni/ school etc... Come on tattle bastards lets create a CV for her!!!😂😉

First we need a template with subheadings!!!
Know the last one already : Hobbies / interests ; hot tea, sofa, hound dog, self care time at every opportunity....!!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eye bleeping her dog.....they were sharing something quite special and intimate there. I know she’s unbearable but if I saw anyone doing that I would think they were bleeping weird.....because it is weird.....and disturbing 🤢 she should just send Lee off to the rigs permanently and let the prince take his rightful place 🤢

• Sick
Eye bleeping her dog.....they were sharing something quite special and intimate there. I know she’s unbearable but if I saw anyone doing that I would think they were bleeping weird.....because it is weird.....and disturbing 🤢 she should just send Lee off to the rigs permanently and let the prince take his rightful place 🤢
It was very weird, a little disturbing and almost a bit eerie the way she was looking at him and smiling..... the woman has completely lost the plot. Short of mounting the dog and humping him, she was practically there. Creepy as duck.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
All jokes aside with her wanting to shag her dog, that is the most hideously decorated room ever, how the duck can she be okay sharing that on social media?! My sitting room is in need of updating and I can't even take a photo in there let alone share it to 100k people when it looks so bad!
I was just thinking that looking at the screenshot earlier😆. No filter, dodgy paint colour that doesnt go with the orange wood or the old peoples home blinds. She needs to bite the bullet, buy less horrible clothes and paint those walls a lighter colour!

Reactions: 7
Talking of Cvs and employment...

Work history....
'work' experience at Disney before moving on to star in the Muppet Show.

Back to the dog. That sure was for tattle but it was weird as hell. She's got to remember she may be obsessed with tattle and she behaves for reaction on here but she is sharing with ordinary punter sheep, local residents, her kids teachers, friends and family at the same time. Completely Bonkers!

Reactions: 13
Why is there a baby beaker in her last story? Her youngest is 3, she should be using open cups or if she is really worried about it getting spilt a bottle with a straw but she definitely shouldn't be using beakers

Reactions: 8
Why is there a baby beaker in her last story? Her youngest is 3, she should be using open cups or if she is really worried about it getting spilt a bottle with a straw but she definitely shouldn't be using beakers
Safiyah was drinking from one of those non spill closed beakers not that long ago. And she’s 9!!!!

• Wow
Probably weaning Bertie off the breast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.