Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how someone mentioned on here yesterday that back in the day she was better and something about her going to Aldi ...
Now what does she show today?... Aldi’s finest.. 🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t read here MY ARSE!!
I love how she’s obviously driven all the way from Banchory to Westhill just to prove a point when there’s a Tesco minutes from her house 🤣

someone correct me if I’m wrong but i think that’s the closest Aldi.. unless she came into the city

Reactions: 6
Lee has one slice of an orange, is that all he is getting for lunch 😂
As my nana would have called it, an orange pap. 😂😂😂😂

No, that's her nearest and usual Aldi. She's got the servant back now of course. I'm presuming they did that shop on way home from heliport as otherwise they are even bigger fuds driving back and forth. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder as she said in one of her answer my own questions that Lee has to wear a face mask all the time.. Wonder if as he will be outdoors lot of the time on the rig he has to wear one of those full mouth covering plastic one rather than the soft blue medical ones.. That will will be hard on the skin... Plus being married to that vile selfish twit would have even a bloody saint.

Reactions: 8
I'd imagine depending on his exact job there's always been a need for significant face/eye /mouth protection. Offshore is notorious for their H&S. But I've no sympathy what's he's to wear I'm afraid. We've all had to adapt with the bloody covid. 😢

Reactions: 7
Another day.. another winter warming picnic plate lunch of 2 chickpea balls.. Cold, bits of pepoer, two halves of cherry toms, 3 bits of cucumber, piece of lettuce I bet ... Just imagining Poppies face... And the other two, dropping... Instead of a smile tummy rub and uttering him yum and tucking in. It 'll be nag to eat every bloody bitb or you 'll be moaning you 're hungry and I m fed up of it... But big stupid grin for the camera and close up of scrumptious lunch.😣😤😫

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would you let your dog take your daughter’s ‘special bunny’ like this?! When my dog was a puppy he used to try to steal the kids’ toys but we always took them off him straight away and he learnt not to do it. But beggy just takes a photo instead 🙄 I’m sure she’d react differently if he took something belonging to her! Let’s just hope bunny gets a wash...
6A9551AF-211C-4573-86A2-4731E00C173D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I love my dog - she’s a cute little Cavapoo - but no fuckin way would she be 1) allowed to take my kids sentimental soft toys 2) sitting on the back of a velvet chair!! It looks like it’s a great big stinking mutt! Was that velvet chair #gifted ? Why doesn’t Beggy have respect for anything? Such a shallow stupid cow!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I love my dog - she’s a cute little Cavapoo - but no fuckin way would she be 1) allowed to take my kids sentimental soft toys 2) sitting on the back of a velvet chair!! It looks like it’s a great big stinking mutt! Was that velvet chair #gifted ? Why doesn’t Beggy have respect for anything? Such a shallow stupid cow!
She doesn’t respect anything because she’s never had to earn or work for anything in her whole entire life. She’s been given everything on a plate and she’s never been taught how to behave or how to look after things. Her parents are hugely to blame with how awful she’s turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would you let your dog take your daughter’s ‘special bunny’ like this?! When my dog was a puppy he used to try to steal the kids’ toys but we always took them off him straight away and he learnt not to do it. But beggy just takes a photo instead 🙄 I’m sure she’d react differently if he took something belonging to her! Let’s just hope bunny gets a wash...
View attachment 393247
What a tit tip in the background

Reactions: 12
Setting aside the fact the dog has the kids special toy....

P R I N C E

Get to absolute duck. Makes me sick in my mouth every time she refers to him as Prince. Her kids are reduced to bad nicknames and insults, Lee is “Meld” cuz his name is “chavvy” yet she refers to the family dog as bleeping Prince. Get a life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My husband is a few years older than Lee, and he would say himself that he’s had a hard paper round. But my God, Lee is looking much older than my husband! 😂

Reactions: 12
View attachment 393045

How much have they changed though 😬 ageing badly and I don’t know who’s more haggered
Woah! 😱 when was the old pic taken?!

View attachment 393247
Wow! Even florrie has been downgraded for the prince then! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And dead behind the eyes 😳 all joy, love, spark and life has been sucked out of him.
It’s actually really shocking isn’t it. I come on here and have a laugh at their expense and all the rest of it but in all seriousness it’s extremely worrying looking at just how completely wrecked that man is. He looks ill. He looks physically & mentally unwell.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Lee looks done it!! While she is faffin around with her me time, half arsed school work, walks in the woods!! The price she payed for that bed!!!! What a moron!!! Surely she must see the state her husband is in! Well she won't care will she!!

Reactions: 11
Lee is tired, but hey check out ma new jacket I’ve linked it for ya... the woman has no filter!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.