Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siding with the Soccone joly’s and calling out trolls. She really doesn’t see what she did wrong does she 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess you can’t educate stupid.

Reactions: 19
How did the SJs deal with their trolls, stick them in a cold shower, or do they save that for the kids? bleeping dicks, and anyone who tried to promote them as good people are even bigger dicks
Absolutely. They are child abusers, I can’t stand them. I didn’t think beggy could sink any lower. Those who you support say everything about you.

Reactions: 26
Excuse my ignorance, what’s a peleton bike?! 🤣 all I got from her story was massive hints she wanted one gifted!
Also, poor Poppy said to her this morning she loved her and she didn’t even look at her when she replied, she’s so insincere! Too busy looking at herself!
And she doesn’t like giving home learning control to Lee because she’s good at it?! Beg to differ, she’s too thick!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Excuse my ignorance, what’s a peleton bike?! 🤣 all I got from her story was massive hints she wanted one gifted!
Also, poor Poppy said to her this morning she loved her and she didn’t even look at her when she replied, she’s so insincere! Too busy looking at herself!
And she doesn’t like giving home learning control to Lee because she’s good at it?! Beg to differ, she’s too thick!
it’s an overpriced exercise bike/spin bike. You buy the bike and then also pay a monthly subscription to take part in the live online classes. It’s just another fab for rich people to waste money on. She’s got a pushbike; if she actually wanted to cycle she could easily go out on her bike.

Reactions: 5
it’s an overpriced exercise bike/spin bike. You buy the bike and then also pay a monthly subscription to take part in the live online classes. It’s just another fab for rich people to waste money on. She’s got a pushbike; if she actually wanted to cycle she could easily go out on her bike.
What she should do is buy something that turns her bike into a spin bike. You can buy things for the floor that you can clip your own bike into and then buy a membership... sorted!! You can thank me later reb

What she should do is buy something that turns her bike into a spin bike. You can buy things for the floor that you can clip your own bike into and then buy a membership... sorted!! You can thank me later reb
She doesn’t actually want to get the bike for the purpose of doing exercise. She wants a peloton bike to show off that she’s got one because it’s expensive and all she wants to do is show off with it, and keep up with her friends who have one.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How boring must it be for poor Poppy out for a walk & her mother is busy speaking to strangers on the phone. SAD.
So very sad for them all. What a huge amount of fun and love both parties are missing by staring into the screen of a phone 😞

Reactions: 4
So she turns an update on her poor grandad to be about her. Of course she does.

“Covid is really bad, *I* have been staying at home but also *I* have been meeting up with friends because *I* need it for *my* mental health.” 🙄

Reactions: 10
If her grandad is on a long stay ward I can’t see him being on CPAP! I hope he recovers xx

Reactions: 6
Grandad news is sad.

What really gets me in the feelers is the fact that she is out for a walk. Just her and her daughter. Yet she can’t dedicate that time to exploring and being present and forming a connection with her. Instead she is on the phone, filming, talking utter tit that 100k STRANGERS do not need to know. Like what the duck. Poor smallest inconvenience. My kids would think I was bat tit crazy if I did that. Your kid is trying to interact and talk to you. bleeping be there and talk back you self obsessed idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If her grandad is on a long stay ward I can’t see him being on CPAP! I hope he recovers xx
I think she is mixing up what was said. There's no way he is on cpap on a long stay ward. Also she said he uses it when he's eating. She means nasal cannula, not cpap. It sounds like he's on a venturi mask and then nasal cannula for meals/calls. Its easy to mix things up when the terms are unfamiliar so I dont blame her for that

Reactions: 10
I think she means nasal high flow - adults are only on CPAP via a endotracheal tube and ventilator - facial mask in adults is BIPAP. She’s confusing her neonatal knowledge with actual knowledge!

I think she means nasal high flow - adults are only on CPAP via a endotracheal tube and ventilator - facial mask in adults is BIPAP. She’s confusing her neonatal knowledge with actual knowledge!
She’s trying to make herself sound clever. But she’s got it wrong, yet again and has just made herself sound daft.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t see it being nasal high flow either on a long stay ward. Oxygen via nasal cannula yes but not high flow.
I don’t think her recognising words from a neonatal unit should be confused with her having an knowledge! Mean I know but.....

Reactions: 7
Awwh Katie Ellison has a job with TU, isn't that nice Begsy? If you hadn't behaved like an utter twunt you'd have that gig with your girls and there would be a pelican bike in your house from the proceeds before you could say Disney land Paris. Eh Princess? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Saccone Joly's deserve any hate they receive, they are the worst parents on YouTube. Jonathan is a total sicko (rape jokes, CCTV filming most rooms in the house... err hello creep!) and Anna has got to be the coldest 'mother' ever. When they're not forcing their children to do endless TikToks, they're torturing them with cold showers as a form of punishment, barely strapping them in the car and feeding them utter shite. They make the Meldrums look like fantastic parents so that's really saying something!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.