Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bizarre, i have never heard of a scheme like she has described. Surely all the food "waste" from retailers which can be things to do with labelling, bashed tins, packaging burst etc would automatically go to people in need. I doubt aberdeenshire has helped everybody in need and therefore can give to people living in houses worth half a million? Something far wrong if that is the case. Surely you must give a donation for it or buy it at a discounted rate?

Also....buy yourself, in fact buy the whole family, a bloody packet of pain au chocolate. Costs what a £1 from the supermarket. Go on spoil yourself rebegger....plate it up in your £30k kitchen with your £100 hot chocolate maker. So bizarre to get excited over free food.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Words fail me.

I'm in same area. Anyone with a link to this initiative?

As for fighting over the contents, there's no bleeping way they're going seperately once they meet up.

Reactions: 19
she has no morals whatsoever...during first lockdown I was entitled to food boxes as I'm clinically extremely vulnerable and was( and still am) shielding, so could not leave house at all. However I was able to secure online shopping and as I'm lucky to be able to work from home, money was not an issue so I politely declined the boxes , meaning that someone less fortunate than me could receive essential supplies...Beggy is a piece of work and really is something else ...has she not been watching the news about free school meals debacle, I'm sure there are plenty of deserving families in her community who would have been delighted with this food

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Mrs Meldrum #103 Mrs Meldrum is a bleep

I know we won’t be allowed it but yknow. It’s accurate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Not going to help wee florries fears of running out of food, seeing her mum get so excited over a free box of food.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Words fail me.

As for fighting over the contents, there's no bleeping way they're going seperately once they meet up.
Oh I bet they do..... so she can have time away from the inconveniences!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Words fail me.

Google Banchory food Surplus it comes with something about the local church and the coop.
Imagine that’s it as it sounds very similar to the one near to me

Reactions: 5
Mind body hole insta has 5 comments on the latest post which was 2 days ago. For an account with 13.5k followers, that’s awfully low engagement. Which means they are obv bought followers.

Reactions: 8
The ridiculous thing is, she will think she’s genuinely doing good by helping the environment. She’s so out of touch with reality it’s unreal

Reactions: 8
Holy tit, what have I just watched?! 🤯 She really is a bleep isn’t she?

Reactions: 15
I'm bleeping speechless! I can't even bring myself to comment on what she's said today about the FREE food parcel they've got.

But grabbing the FREE pain au chocolat for herself speaks volumes!

In the meantime had a quick Google and found this:

Reactions: 13
Google Banchory food Surplus it comes with something about the local church and the coop.
Imagine that’s it as it sounds very similar to the one near to me
Mmm. But saying for needy and homeless. 🤔
I'm interested in hearing more detail on this Begsy, you're either a bleep or you have valuable information to share?

Reactions: 12
This is the women who was PAID to visit a food bank

DIDN’T make a donation

And has now taken a free food parcel..

You honestly cannot write this tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I thought she was going to show what was in this parcel ... if she managed to give it to her elderly neighbours ( parents) last week why cant she give it to someone else this week

I thought she was going to show what was in this parcel ... if she managed to give it to her elderly neighbours ( parents) last week why cant she give it to someone else this week
She probably gave it away as she didn’t like what was in it.. But this week she got Pan au Chocolate so it’s a different story

She hasn’t even given details on how others can access this freebie. Wow.
There’s an insta page I follow called toogoodtogo.uk which is similar I think.

Reactions: 11
I did a quick google and the CFINE page says how because food banks are closed they have high demand for food parcel deliveries. Now I’m not my saying that Beggy got a CFINE parcel but the point is, if there is the facility to deliver free food (whatever service that comes through) as the CFINE site says they are overstretched trying to meet the urgent need of hungry families. The scheme delivery to Beggy needs to step up to support those hungry in need families not Princess Peleton Beggy Velvetiser Four-chins of Banchory!!’

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
For anyone in the shire there’s one in Stonehaven called the Community Larder

that’s the only one I can think of to hand

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.