Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Tis the week before Christmas and all through the house.
Not an item was paid for she’s even gifted the mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes the Next delivery, it soon would be there ?
The nuggets were nestled all snug in their beds,
They’re chucked up by 7 with the latest spon teds ?
And Reb in her flannels with a look of desire
Had just pinned me down in front of the fire ?
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the rug #gifted to see what was the matter ?
Away to the window I limped like a flash #NoNuts
Tripped over a Log but continued my dash
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight #gifted reindeer #homesense #spon
With a little old driver, who keeps acting the goon,
I knew in that moment he’d left the utility room ??‍♀

OH CASPER MY DEAR THIS CANNOT BE TRUE...
HAVE YOU PAINTED THE SLEIGH IN THE LAST OF OUR HAGUE BLUE!
?

Rebecca she cursed and then slammed the front door,
Until there’s a Delivery it’s the shed or the floor.

The utility room is now empty and bare,
Please comment, subscribe, smash a like and do share.

Reactions: 59

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really hope so.... The journals are amazing, as is the work Kelly is doing.

This is my flying pig....
Any time someone suggests Meldrum has done something good, or something genuine..
My flying pig pops up to remind me that pigs might fly,
But they usually don’t.
He’s a rebel ?
I’ve named him Bacon Nugget and he lives in my utility room.

He says hi ?

907ECDAB-ECDD-4D21-AF77-152C8632CD9E.jpeg

Reactions: 33

Karen1

Honestly used to get so upset when I used to see these “mummy’s” with all the latest baby gear & their perfect photos it really got to me that I couldn’t live up to that image. I was spending a fortune ordering crap that I actually didn’t need. I’m still paying off a €559 Dyson which by the way is absolutely useless! I unfollowed loads back in February & it’s been so much better since then now I can see it is all totally fake! It’s a lot more damaging to people’s mental health than this thread is to hers. If it is then maybe she should take a step back & stop spouting crap about how everything that just happens to be gifted is the best thing ever.

Reactions: 31

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s sat downstairs snuggling F watching films whilst lees mum is upstairs painting Poppy’s room ? has R done anything in that house since moving in?!

Reactions: 31
M

Member 177

It appears Lee's mum is only welcome in the house if she's babysitting or painting. You never hear of her going for dinner or just a Nanny visit, joining them for a walk. It always seems to be when they want something.

Reactions: 30

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And another question about her work experience at Disney. She reminds me of the character from Little Britian who always bangs on about being Molly Sugden's bridesmaid.
The one, tiny, slightly exciting thing she has done with her life before she got herself knocked up by the ex boyfriend to avoid having to find a job.

Reactions: 28

VeronicaCrank

Chiming in to agree that the old house was far superior, in my opinion, to the new one. It was bright, warm and had good use of space especially with the addition of the snug, 4th bedroom and the refitted kitchen. It did back on to a seemingly busy road but the back garden was fenced and private, perfect for kids outside playing. It wasn't huge but it had enough space for the 5 of them and only 2 bathrooms to clean. ? The new place just looks damp and depressing and cumbersome with the size of it. Doesn't help that Rebecca seems to hate a lot of the things about it (kitchen especially). I can appreciate that they wanted to own a property outright but there were many other options out there that I think would have been more suitable for them that cost a lot less.

It comes across that they've completely overstretched themselves with this house and the move. They both seem sad, exhausted and almost like going through the motions in order to maintain their lifestyle and mortgage payments which has now trickled down in to their content. Everything seems rush, half assed and like there is no joy. It's obvious there is shit hitting the fan behind the scenes and in a way I feel for them but they have brought most of this upon themselves. Just coming clean about it all would probably make them feel so much better. As the saying goes, the truth will set you free.

I sincerely hope that her appointment goes ok tomorrow. I have a friend that was diagnosed with breast cancer at 35 and it's so scary, even more so when you're so young with small children. Thankfully, my friend is completely cancer free now but it was a scary time for her and her family. This must be weighing on her and Lee so much which doesn't help anything. Rebecca/Lee/Meldrums/Cannons/friends, I really hope for good news for Rebecca's health. I might not like the way you've been handling your business but I would never want someone, no matter who they are, to suffer through a health scare.

N

NellieOleson

I think this tells you everything you need to know about Instagram. They will all close ranks to protect each other (and their own business interests) and the rant shows just how much of a facade everything is on instagram. On Kelly's squares it is all wistful coffee cups and bike rides and staring off into the distance and on her stories she is ranting into the camera with a fuck this and fuck that. I don't know how the journals are supposed to work but clearly they don't help with anger management.

The giveaway isn't great. It looks stingy considering how much of big deal it apparently is to MrsM. £3 Primark socks, a gifted journal and some skincare samples are insulting to her followers especially considering how long she has taken to pull this together. She could have worked with Next or Olay or Elemis or any of her brands to pull together a really great package but it just looks like she has been lazy and cobbled together a few bits she had hanging around.

I wonder if she realises that ASA also has rules over running prize draws? She may want to get her awesome management team to confirm that she has set the draw up so as to be compliant...

Queenie

VIP Member
I remember her once telling subscribers to stop offering her (well-meaning I’m sure) advice about parenting, that her & Lee knew exactly what they were doing & didn’t appreciate anyone offering help or suggestions. She’s a pig-headed hard-nosed, cocky, arrogant little girl who I’d put money on being the school bully in her time.

I had a fall out with next earlier as I ordered the same lamps they have in their bedroom weeks ago and have never received them although they were quick enough to take the money out my account for them! Contacted them today to see why there’s been such a delay and they are now apparently out of stock till at least January. So they give away stuff to all these bloggers and leave the paying customer with nothing! Safe to say I cancelled my order straight away!

montydonfc

VIP Member
Going back to the gushing sentiments from @Lucylockett here for me is a perfect example as you why all these assumptions are made about our good friend, reb...

Yesterday she posted an AD for Dr Beckmann colour catcher. We got the usual “blurb” washing..so busy..3 kids..so busy..mum life..blah blah but this is a great product and you can get it for £3 at Wilko. Now I also live in Aberdeen, there is no Wilko within 50 miles of Aberdeen. In fact the closest store would be Falkirk. Now granted, you can get home delivery from them, but it’s £4 for standard delivery. What started out as perhaps a perfectly standard ad for Dr Beckmann then has intertwined within it the subliminal ad for Wilko. I don’t care what anyone says, but how can you claim to only work with brands/companies that are a perfectly natural fit for your family when in reality, it’s hardly like the store you have mentioned are even within your postcode! And also has anyone EVER heard her mention Wilko before now..(await Wilko haul on channel). Now how many people do you think will have gone on to buy said advertised product from the Wilko website and then paid the delivery, realising it was more expensive than the item itself so add more items to their basket to justify the order. All the while I would be willing to put a dime or two on it that our good pal, the relatable Mrs M is pocketing some sort of commission from Wilko for giving them some sort of plug in her post. She’s devious, deceptive and clearly no longer has any sort of standard in terms of advertising for her channel. One day its a two day spray to save you washing clothes, the next day it’s a colour saver for when you wash your clothes.

When, genuinely was the last time you seen ANYTHING on her platform that was organic, well thought, well edited and put together with the engagement from her followers in mind? She is back doing vlogs because that’s all she has to cling on to now with the exception of her continual, monotonous advertisements for Next delivery and whatever other tat she can flog. Even on her vlogs she can’t be arsed to add her Instagram handle on the screen even though on her intros she’s banging on about that. She’s lazy and taking the easy approach. Half baked and hoping for the best. Perhaps instead of answering the questions she had her husband send her, she should spend the time doing her research and putting together engaging content for her channel.

Reactions: 27

Instasham

Chatty Member
So we've got an advert for cereal saying how much she enjoyed a big bowl of it at the same time as saying on instatories I havent had any breakfast so off for a blt :ROFLMAO:

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s sat downstairs snuggling F watching films whilst lees mum is upstairs painting Poppy’s room ? has R done anything in that house since moving in?!
Are you serious? That is taking laziness to a new level...I would be mortified if my mother-in-law was painting my house while I was sitting on my arse watching television.

M

Member 177

I've never seen a news report about an inquest where insta mums were cited as a cause
No because most inquests see the cause as suicide due to life pressures and depression or open verdict. Working in mental health I've seen many many suicidal mothers because they feel they aren't good enough. One of the main reasons is social media and the influencers bragging of ideal, perfect families that truly only exist on Instagram and heavily sponsored vlogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelly

A newbie here, I love this thread, it has taken me a good while to read all the thread, I remember a while ago Lee was complaining about the amount the electric and gas was costing, so he was shopping around for a better deal, I cannot find the vlog now, so maybe it was on of those that were deleted, surely this house the utilities will be double the cost?.

Also I noticed this house has a front hedge, I have one half the size and it takes me 2 hours to cut it (I am a bit obsessed with it ?) I do this 3 times a year, their hedge looks good at the moment, I wonder if they will keep it well trimmed or will they get someone in to cut it (another unseen cost) maybe do a vlog on it, will have to wait and see.

I was a subscriber to both their channels, one they deleted, the other I unsubscribed, due to the none communication or any sort of acknowledgement to the good comments, I subscribe to 3 other vloggers and they always interact with their subscribers, whether they are good or bad comments, a shame really beause I think they had potential to be up there with the best, now I think it is far to late to turn the clocks back.

Thanks for a great read to all the people that have commented on all of these pages, it certainy opened my eyes to their going ons.

Gossipgal

Right everyone... I've been having a little think over the last couple of days. Does anyone know how to create polls? Ones we could use on this site to vote? I would find it really interesting to ask these forums some questions and it would give our reb an idea of how many of her followers she has lost through her own doing....

I.e 1. Did you used to be a follower ? Yes/No
We could do other q's as well. She just thinks we are a small bunch of 'trolls' but I beg to differ and would be really interested to know how many of us there is on here, even if it's people who don't comment on here but like to read everything and silently agree. What do we all think?

Reactions: 26

montydonfc

VIP Member
Hi Guys!

Cute little bit with my daughter (for the camera) with some festive music in the background.

Not doing gift guides as all my children’s gifts for Christmas have been gifted so here’s our favourite toys.

1) Eggs - think they’re £6.00 (actually £7.99 on Amazon, Reb) oops parts missing

2) Boxes to stack - so so special, we’ve actually lost a part

3) Piggy Bank - favourite #gifted little chicken nugget toy, half the coins are up with coco pops while she naps so I’ll just show you the two I have

The rest of the “best loved toys” I don’t actually have the desire or interest to show you on the camera. Can’t be bothered so will just talk about them

Oh bye Lees Mum (spotted from dungeon window making her exit via the staff door)

Yeah, so hope you guys find all that helpful! Thanks for the support, so so kind, send me some ideas for festive videos you want to see (with a fucking week and a half to go before Christmas, really Reb?!)

Anyway guys, go buy all the stuff I’ve listed below! Some are affiliate links so have a ball and cheers for earning me some dolla for nothing

Byyyyyyyeeeeee!

M

Member 177

My self-care is coming on here, reading posts from like-minded people, reminding myself I'm not the only working parent who is living in a real world and having the same stresses in life as most parents not the fantasy indulgent life of hard work, opening free gifts, filming a 10 minute video and preaching absolute shite to sheep.