Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowzer and she hasn’t deleted it!!!

She’s now got an affiliate link to some vitamins to help with period “psycho-ness”?!?
It’s because there was a compliment attached to it ??

She’s gonna need more than a few vitamins to sort her out lol in all seriousness though it is never ending with her, grab grab grab

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is if she knew she had a long running campaign with Next and had to post so many ads, why did she lie when she was moving house saying that it would slow down after the move, again she’s been caught out lying! Can this woman ever tell the bloody truth.

I’m not being funny but she must have posted more than about 50 insta stores bleating on about this Next next day delivery AD that’s without all the actual posts about it!
It’s so sad, actually cringing at her desperation now. “My Next contract will nearly be over”
She has ZERO brand loyalty! It’s like it’s a chore to her!
I thought YouTube was her jam??

Reactions: 14
Jesus wept
Now trying to flog vitamins to “help with pre-period pychoness”

See, she drip feeds these ideas and then hits with a sodding advert a few days later.

Think it’s also really bad form to be so flippant about mental health issues. She’s talking out of her arse and clearly making a joke about “being psycho” before her period just to set up an affiliate link to some vitamins.
Engage the grey matter before posting please Reb - it’s getting really tedious now!

Reactions: 17
It’s so sad, actually cringing at her desperation now. “My Next contract will nearly be over”
She has ZERO brand loyalty! It’s like it’s a chore to her!
I thought YouTube was her jam??
Exactly, she has none! If they have any sense they won’t work with her in the future, so many people boycotting the brands she is affiliated with now.

It would seem she needs to update her bio, Ads are her new jam clearly!

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t bother with the next pr team, they are complete muppets as far as I can tell. Remember the next star mum award fiasco last year? It doesn’t surprise me that they have done a complete overload with MrsM and let her look silly with her constant Next ADs. If you look at their page they do lots of influencer promotions and there is no consistency in disclosure. It doesn’t look like they give any guidance or give a tit whether the influencer gets criticised at all. No surprise from a grabby capitalist company whose business model is to sell boring cheaply made tat.

Reactions: 5
  1. The biggest issue that the majority of commenters on here have is her lack of transparency and honesty. When you look at the fact she portrayed for all the time since she started vlogging that they lived in a house the wholly owned, for it then to only transpire when said house was sold that it was a shared equity scheme. There is absolutely no shame in that whatsoever, good for them wanting to get themselves on the property ladder as a young family I say! But don’t pretend it’s something it’s not. Then suddenly they aren’t just making their “next step” on the property ladder.. they are leaping up the rungs like nobody’s business. Personally, of course I couldn’t give a fig if her Dad bought the house, gave them a huge cash injection whatever, but don’t claim to be affluent when you are clearly not. Just own it.
As for her personal style and taste - yes that’s just what they are, but bear in mind that pretty much 90% of this “style” she shares comes with an affiliate link so therefore she wants for people to buy into this. You can’t expext people not to comment on your style when you share your whole life.

I only started watching her channel this time last year, and since then I have completely 360 on my opinion of her. She has people watching her, aspiring to be like her, parent like her, have a home like she has, have the clothes she has but yet if you strip that all back, she no longer has a USP. She’s not relatable. She’s lied through her teeth then tried to polish over that like it doesn’t matter. Her public image is her livlihood and she’s killing that every time she goes on these blocking sprees for anyone saying anything other than what a wonderful person she is.
I am 100% with you on this. Like you I started watching her channel around the time Poppy was born and she came across as a down to earth, very homely person and very relatable. My opinion of her just over the last few months has totally changed. She now comes across as arrogant, self serving and it also disgusts me how much she is gifted....as an example the new dining table....when there are far more deserving people out there with very little who deserve this far more then her.
1] If you can afford that size of house, you can afford to PAY for furniture etc
2] If the house does not suit your current requirements, why did you buy it
3] If you have gone to your limit buying the house...which I did 21 years ago....patience is a virtue. Do what normal people do and live with what you have, save up, update and appreciate because YOU have paid for it. It means so much more!!!

Please stop asking stupid questions on Instagram etc when you are obviously bleating looking for a freebie. Have some pride not just for you, but to set an example to your daughters. Getting heartily sick of her ???

Reactions: 20
Going back to the gushing sentiments from @Lucylockett here for me is a perfect example as you why all these assumptions are made about our good friend, reb...

Yesterday she posted an AD for Dr Beckmann colour catcher. We got the usual “blurb” washing..so busy..3 kids..so busy..mum life..blah blah but this is a great product and you can get it for £3 at Wilko. Now I also live in Aberdeen, there is no Wilko within 50 miles of Aberdeen. In fact the closest store would be Falkirk. Now granted, you can get home delivery from them, but it’s £4 for standard delivery. What started out as perhaps a perfectly standard ad for Dr Beckmann then has intertwined within it the subliminal ad for Wilko. I don’t care what anyone says, but how can you claim to only work with brands/companies that are a perfectly natural fit for your family when in reality, it’s hardly like the store you have mentioned are even within your postcode! And also has anyone EVER heard her mention Wilko before now..(await Wilko haul on channel). Now how many people do you think will have gone on to buy said advertised product from the Wilko website and then paid the delivery, realising it was more expensive than the item itself so add more items to their basket to justify the order. All the while I would be willing to put a dime or two on it that our good pal, the relatable Mrs M is pocketing some sort of commission from Wilko for giving them some sort of plug in her post. She’s devious, deceptive and clearly no longer has any sort of standard in terms of advertising for her channel. One day its a two day spray to save you washing clothes, the next day it’s a colour saver for when you wash your clothes.

When, genuinely was the last time you seen ANYTHING on her platform that was organic, well thought, well edited and put together with the engagement from her followers in mind? She is back doing vlogs because that’s all she has to cling on to now with the exception of her continual, monotonous advertisements for Next delivery and whatever other tat she can flog. Even on her vlogs she can’t be arsed to add her Instagram handle on the screen even though on her intros she’s banging on about that. She’s lazy and taking the easy approach. Half baked and hoping for the best. Perhaps instead of answering the questions she had her husband send her, she should spend the time doing her research and putting together engaging content for her channel.

Reactions: 27
But wait, I thought she was using that spray to not have to wash the clothes so many times and here she is in this lovely #ad complaining about laundry. Which is it Reb? Or you don’t even know?

IMG_0334.jpg

Reactions: 12
But wait, I thought she was using that spray to not have to wash the clothes so many times and here she is in this lovely #ad complaining about laundry. Which is it Reb? Or you don’t even know?

View attachment 3006
Poor Safiyah with her boogie sleeves....she’s going to love that in a few years....

Reactions: 10
The problem is with all the influencers doing ads now is that most of them have become greedy. It used to be that they needed to do the odd ad to ‘continue to provide great content’ but now you realise there IS no content other than ads. Even when it looks like “organic” content it’s because they haven’t disclosed gifts. It is especially bad with the ones where the husband has given up work and relies as well on ad income. They lose all sense of perspective and haven’t a hope in hell of being relatable any more. I know mod and fod get a lot of grief but they have sensibly both kept working at their regular jobs (even if the time is minimal) and are quick to adapt to criticism. MrsM doesn’t seem capable of listening and responding maturely to what her followers are telling her.

Reactions: 15
I remember her once telling subscribers to stop offering her (well-meaning I’m sure) advice about parenting, that her & Lee knew exactly what they were doing & didn’t appreciate anyone offering help or suggestions. She’s a pig-headed hard-nosed, cocky, arrogant little girl who I’d put money on being the school bully in her time.

Reactions: 28
I remember her once telling subscribers to stop offering her (well-meaning I’m sure) advice about parenting, that her & Lee knew exactly what they were doing & didn’t appreciate anyone offering help or suggestions. She’s a pig-headed hard-nosed, cocky, arrogant little girl who I’d put money on being the school bully in her time.
She was happy to go and get a sleep therapist for poor broken Poppy! She's so far up her own backside and her spoilt entitled nature shines through regardless of how relatable she tries to seem to others. Even when she's around her mum she acts as if she knows best. It isn't really a surprise that she ended up pregnant at such a young age.

Reactions: 11
She was happy to go and get a sleep therapist for poor broken Poppy! She's so far up her own backside and her spoilt entitled nature shines through regardless of how relatable she tries to seem to others. Even when she's around her mum she acts as if she knows best. It isn't really a surprise that she ended up pregnant at such a young age.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she got knocked up so she’d never have to get a proper job.

Reactions: 14
Ah perfection!
How many times do you have to say it before you believe it???

Reactions: 3
Only limited companies accounts are able to be viewed on companies house website. For all we know she or Lee could also have a second business that's registered as Self employed and declaring the things they sell on eBay etc.

Reactions: 1
That’s a contractors mortgage- Wouldn’t have worked with CM. She doesn’t work for or sub contract to CM. CM will set work up work for her and will take a cut as payment for providing her with the work.
CM is in essence more like a recruitment provider - they provide the labour (the influencers) for the client who is paying for advertising (Tesco, for example)

I heard she's one of the only CM vloggers who is paid a regular salary on top of her brand work income.
Apparently she had her dad look over the contract and negotiate terms on advice from him.
It's apparently around the £25,000 a year salary.
(This info is based on a friend of a friend who is friends with a vlogger on the inside ?)

So she advocates mental health like she's a qualified professional and then she does this disgusting ad to help with 'psycho-ness' is this girl for real?
Also is this ad for Amazon or the brand of the tablets ?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I heard she's one of the only CM vloggers who is paid a regular salary on top of her brand work income.
Apparently she had her dad look over the contract and negotiate terms on advice from him.
It's apparently around the £25,000 a year salary.
(This info is based on a friend of a friend who is friends with a vlogger on the inside ?)
That’s maybe why she’s getting all the shite of the day to advertise, from the day2 rubbish, Dr Beckmann and tin foil.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.