Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Reb’s sister’s name? Is she worth a follow on Insta?
Surprised she’s not been filming all the reunion stuff with her sis. Thought that would make some different content? ??‍♀ Maybe her sister has refused.
Tegan Cannon
Her Instagram is public but just normal personal photos. Nothing remotely “influencer” (thank god)

Lee doesn’t like it when people are ‘mean’ to Reb but he’s perfectly fine with Kelly saying f u to everyone. Makes sense.
It’s so frustrating because nobody was actually being mean. Kelly was asked a perfectly reasonable question. It was Kelly who went postal and threw an oversized hissy fit. Personally I think that girl just loves a bit of drama. Any excuse to have a rant and swear, make herself feel like Johnny Big Bollocks.

Mrs M needs to just start labelling everything. Regardless if it’s required by the ASA - she needs to wrap her head around the fact that people get pissed off (quite rightly) if there’s anything less than absolute transparency. With all the drama I honestly can’t fathom why her & Lee are still being so lackadaisical about this.
LABEL YOUR bleeping POSTS!!!!!!! It’s really not hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
She has ruined the words kindly, mooch and pottering (not that im keen on that one) - can never use these words again without thinking of the Selldrums. They are also leaving me very little places to shop in too! Used to love Next! “Soooo annnnnnoooyyyiinnnng!” as Reb would put it.

Tegan Cannon
Her Instagram is public but just normal personal photos. Nothing remotely “influencer” (thank god)

It’s so frustrating because nobody was actually being mean. Kelly was asked a perfectly reasonable question. It was Kelly who went postal and threw an oversized hissy fit. Personally I think that girl just loves a bit of drama. Any excuse to have a rant and swear, make herself feel like Johnny Big Bollocks.

Mrs M needs to just start labelling everything. Regardless if it’s required by the ASA - she needs to wrap her head around the fact that people get pissed off (quite rightly) if there’s anything less than absolute transparency. With all the drama I honestly can’t fathom why her & Lee are still being so lackadaisical about this.
LABEL YOUR bleeping POSTS!!!!!!! It’s really not hard.
It feels like Lee is doing it out of defiance now, like the naughty little school boy that he is

Reactions: 5
She has ruined the words kindly, mooch and pottering (not that im keen on that one) - can never use these words again without thinking of the Selldrums. They are also leaving me very little places to shop in too! Used to love Next! “Soooo annnnnnoooyyyiinnnng!” as Reb would put it.

It feels like Lee is doing it out of defiance now, like the naughty little school boy that he is
Agree.
So juvenile.
That’s why I can’t take him seriously.
He’s like a little 12 year old.

Reactions: 5
Ground breaking shiz... “we’ve done an early dinner and the girls ate it”. Guess what, it’s probably because you weren’t filming them ?

Reactions: 20
Agree.
So juvenile.
That’s why I can’t take him seriously.
He’s like a little 12 year old.
That lady Kelly, too. She wants to raise awareness for a disease that her mom has and she behaves like that?? She should be ashamed of herself. She’s a very angry woman.

Reactions: 3
Do people really message her asking if she’s ok because she hasn’t posted for a few hours? Who are these people and why are they so bothered?

I'm SOOOOO happy I found you people. I was beginning to think I was the only one who couldn't stand Mrs. Meldrum. It didn't start out that way. Before she met Lady Louise Pentland of McWitch Manor I actually liked her. But after that, nope.

Today’s vlog is another boring one, toys!! She wears the same clothes all the time??! It’s like that bloody Sainsbury’s blue dress that she wore to death!!! Next jumpers primark top?

Reactions: 3
Do people really message her asking if she’s ok because she hasn’t posted for a few hours? Who are these people and why are they so bothered?
I don’t think they have messaged. It’s like the lots of people been messaging asking about my jumper. It’s all fake. She’s been reading here again and seeing We’ve been concerned over the insta absence today

Reactions: 7
I know this isn’t exactly a major thing but how tit are her thumbnails? She puts no effort in to her channel at all anymore! God knows why all these brands want to work with her :/

Reactions: 9
Hi Guys!

Cute little bit with my daughter (for the camera) with some festive music in the background.

Not doing gift guides as all my children’s gifts for Christmas have been gifted so here’s our favourite toys.

1) Eggs - think they’re £6.00 (actually £7.99 on Amazon, Reb) oops parts missing

2) Boxes to stack - so so special, we’ve actually lost a part

3) Piggy Bank - favourite #gifted little chicken nugget toy, half the coins are up with coco pops while she naps so I’ll just show you the two I have

The rest of the “best loved toys” I don’t actually have the desire or interest to show you on the camera. Can’t be bothered so will just talk about them

Oh bye Lees Mum (spotted from dungeon window making her exit via the staff door)

Yeah, so hope you guys find all that helpful! Thanks for the support, so so kind, send me some ideas for festive videos you want to see (with a bleeping week and a half to go before Christmas, really Reb?!)

Anyway guys, go buy all the stuff I’ve listed below! Some are affiliate links so have a ball and cheers for earning me some dolla for nothing

Byyyyyyyeeeeee!

Reactions: 26
"Who knows what Santa Claus is going to bring this year"...

What she really means is who knows what we'll get gifted to pass off as our own contribution to our children's Christmas presents! :unsure:

The only reason she's not doing a Christmas present haul/reveal as to what she's getting the girls is that she probably doesn't intend on putting her hand in her pocket and knows she'll get called out on the undeclared freebies! Especially after the DLP fiasco!

Apparently she regrets selling the toy kitchen- last minute plug for any companies to gift one! Kidkraft i hope you're listening! :LOL:(y)

Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t exactly a major thing but how tit are her thumbnails? She puts no effort in to her channel at all anymore! God knows why all these brands want to work with her :/
Completely agree!!!!! No effort at all!!!! She is totally struggling for content. The vlogs are shockingly bad....boring....lazy editing....
I'm not a huge Emily Norris fan but I can appreciate the amount of effort that goes into her videos and her vlogs are beautifully edited. You can feel the passion she has for it unlike Reb!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.