Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self care challenge is she really doing that now wtf that just shows how out of touch she is with real people. At this time of year what mother's have the time to think of themselves I certainly don't and I'm a stay at home mum but with organising christmas all the different school activities etc and at the minute a sick 2 year old who is up all night but bless her heart is sleeping now then there's all the usual everyday stuff like washing cleaning etc not to mention remembering to move the damn elf which I noticed is another thing Reb can't be arsed with what a Lazy mum she is I know it's a pain in the butt especially when I remember at 3am that I haven't moved it but wouldn't change it cos even my ill 2 year old thought if was wonderful that the elf had a movie night with chocs and popcorn last night and her little giggles just melt my heart which makes it worth while. Then for lots there is also full or part time job to fit into the day time for self care??????
Maybe in Jan would have been nice everything slows down then and January is always an awful month so might have been good for people but now at what probably is the busiest time of the year when most parents are just thinking how to make it a great time for their children what a twit she is. I will give you a challenge Reb how about 14 days of just being a mum thinking of the girls and spending time with them and absolutely no #AD or #gifted I think I would even pay to see Reb do that.

Reactions: 4
Since when did a busy weekend equal a hospital appointment and a boys day out on Saturday. That’s only one day for Lee and an hour or so out of Rebecca’s day and they have Sunday. Hardly busy. Busy is when both days are full on from the min you wake up to min you fall asleep ?

Reactions: 3
She is so desperate for content it's embarassing...if it wasn't for the input she gets from tattle she really would be screwed.

I lasted 3 minutes of last nights video...So boring...viewing number have gone right down...the tide has turned, they won't get it back now.

Job centre for you Lee.....buzzin!!!

Reactions: 9
She would have been better learning the 10 Native American Commandments and doing that for 14 days. The last 3 might be a bit hard for her though.

I missed her rebranding chat but could she be making her content so tit just now that if she does rebrand all the sheep will accept her heart wasn’t in it etc. Bit like when they shut the meldrums channel down?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just to say - Charlie of Mummy In The Know has just done and insta story of piles of toys she has separated into age groups which she is donating. She also urged other Vloggers and the like to donate the things they are gifted. Good to know the are some “good eggs” ?after all x

Reactions: 13
Just to say - Charlie of Mummy In The Know has just done and insta story of piles of toys she has separated into age groups which she is donating. She also urged other Vloggers and the like to donate the things they are gifted. Good to know the are some “good eggs” ?after all x
Great Charlie! Now just remove the vlog where you film your three year old daughter going to the toilet & I might have some respect for you! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
My self-care is coming on here, reading posts from like-minded people, reminding myself I'm not the only working parent who is living in a real world and having the same stresses in life as most parents not the fantasy indulgent life of hard work, opening free gifts, filming a 10 minute video and preaching absolute shite to sheep.

Reactions: 26
I just don't get this self care challenge. I do most of these things nearly every day. It's nothing special, just living ??‍♀

Reactions: 14
I just don't get this self care challenge. I do most of these things nearly every day. It's nothing special, just living ??‍♀
Exactly.
It’s just more thoughtless crap.
“Self care” is the buzz word at the moment within the flogger community, they all seem to be jumping on the bandwagon. It’s probably a Channel Mum ad campaign- get them all taking about self care now and then BOOM in January it will be adverts for rescue remedy and “relaxing” pod casts etc.
It’s a sad state of affairs really.

Reactions: 10
What was this please? Feel that I've missed something! ?
Lee is driving and Rebecca is sleeping in passenger seat whilst ducking her thumb. Lee is filming whilst driving and then shouts to wake Rebecca up who screams. So dangerous. From ages back too. So hi lee and hi Rebecca. Maybe don’t do it again eh?

Reactions: 6
Cannot get over the fact poppy has been so poorly yet Reb wouldn’t give her a bottle of milk! Then she was so pleased that poppy finally gave in and had it from a cup! 12months and that’s it, SHE can’t be arsed with bottles so they go, end of story! My girl had a bedtime bottle of milk until she was four! ?she never had a dummy nor sucked her thumb, no filings, nice straight teeth and good speech from an early age. Everyone is different and that’s fine, it’s just I find Reb so hard and cold.
My 2 half year old still has cow milk in a bottle to go to bed she’s been poorly double ear infection and it’s the only way I got fluids down.

Reactions: 1
Urgh god Lee is such a wet lettuce.
Gushing about how much of a “beauty” she is....
Trying to get back in the good books are we, seeing as she’s clearly a bit miffed that he’s going out on a full day & evening bender with his friends (she looked like she was sucking on a lemon when she mentioned that earlier on her stories)

Reactions: 8
Just seen the picture of Reb on lee's instagram...

As you read all the comments on here a bit of advise Reb.....lay of the fillers!

Reactions: 5
Lee is driving and Rebecca is sleeping in passenger seat whilst ducking her thumb. Lee is filming whilst driving and then shouts to wake Rebecca up who screams. So dangerous. From ages back too. So hi lee and hi Rebecca. Maybe don’t do it again eh?
Maybe the local constabulary needs to have words with them and not do it again. They really don’t think when showing things to the public.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that it must be difficult for lee to go out round the pubs and not have the Absolute mick taken out of him by anyone He meets

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that it must be difficult for lee to go out round the pubs and not have the Absolute mick taken out of him by anyone He meets
He'd be a laughing stock. People would be saying "Here's that workshy tosser who wipes his wife's ass for her."

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.