Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s just me, but when she overshares her location and details about her whereabouts I feel so worried for her and her family and angry at the carelessness. You would be a moron to assume that everyone who watches and follows ‘insta mums’ have good intentions. Pull your finger out Reb and start protecting your family and your children’s right to privacy.

Reactions: 10
The utility room is very small and needs ripped out along with the kitchen. The combination of the tiled floor, old cabinets and out of date tiles looks horrific.

Reactions: 6
God, why would you leave that lovely house they had to move to this one. It needs a huge injection of cash to bring it up to date.

Reactions: 8
God, why would you leave that lovely house they had to move to this one. It needs a huge injection of cash to bring it up to date.
I think because it's clearly been paid for by Mummy and Daddy they've had very little choice in what exact house they get. She genuinely seems to hate everything about the house. Why move somewhere and lumber yourself with a huge mortgage for a house you don't love. Unless you've not had much say in the decision!

Reactions: 9
And there we have the lovely long driveway she advertised to the world that the girls were outside on playing alone ... Doesn't look like the entrance is very safe from weirdos either!!!! There is a real safeguarding concern going on now. If i knew what school they went to I'd be phoning the headteacher !!!
The house opposite ( out the window) is exactly the same as their house, it’s ok but nothing amaaaaazing.! ! And there are a lot of neighbours very close.

Reactions: 1
I had a fall out with next earlier as I ordered the same lamps they have in their bedroom weeks ago and have never received them although they were quick enough to take the money out my account for them! Contacted them today to see why there’s been such a delay and they are now apparently out of stock till at least January. So they give away stuff to all these bloggers and leave the paying customer with nothing! Safe to say I cancelled my order straight away!

Reactions: 28
Their old house looked so light and welcoming, this house just looks dark and dingy.

The playroom is looking the nicest with tree compared to the dungeon. Bit odd they are only showing that tree and not the dungeon one considering that is their favourite room. I just can't fathom moving into that huge house based on her "career". Even if her parents have helped out, the upkeep of that house will be much greater, heating, maintenance etc. Why put yourself under that kind of pressure?

A festive day with family and friends..
my recap because I’m kinda bored. ?

She couldn’t get a (sponsored) hair appointment for ages,
and like hell shes gonna pays.
So she lobs it off herself.

(Let’s hope Chicken royal got a spon vasectomy or she’d be lobbing them off with the butter knife too :m)

I see them in pizza express and almost want proof she’s paid for it.
Show them receipts guuurl ?
we see you looking for free dough balls..
we see you ?

Not a fan of the hair rebby, sorry.
Or the lipstick, again sorry.

Popping into the shops for dinner?!
Don’t go near the onions or you’ll end up with a new jumper, a leopard print jumpsuit and a flannel house coat to match an apron you’ll return tomorrow. We know you can’t go into the shops without a cheeky little shop (returnable/spon haul!)

Maybe florry nugget has sore eyes from the amount of paint, decorating and cleaning you’ve done in such a short space of time?!
So many rooms In an unventilated house and add to that a fire burning nightly?!
Just a thought, if her eyes are sore and it’s not a “headache” it might be worth looking at other reasons.
Having said that specsavers do kiddy Spons right, the SJ’s got one as did Louise Pentland so why not chance your arm!!

The tree is nice il give you that
“full and bushy”
Like you’re ego and your hair right now,
An incoming compliment :eek::eek: I don’t hate the hair in this shot.

I DO hate the Padded out cleaning routine... thank god for the skip 10 second feature.

Fake poo...... unlike your content, which is genuine, authentic real poo.

Friends that haven’t seen the house, gawwwd your own friends can even watch Meldrum QVC!! :rolleyes:

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BLITZ THE HOUSE!! How dirty are you lot.

If lee hasn’t made the curry, tattle don’t care. Sorry hun :sneaky:

The sitting room looks like a mausoleum.

“It’s Bang on midnight....”
yo Casper.. where you at! It’s the witching hour ? you get free rein in the crypt/sitting room ?
Have fun!!!!

Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest vlog...

So it was an undeclared advert for pizza express??

Reactions: 4
She mops the floors without vacuum them first, her bedroom was a right mess?and was Poppy sleeping with her shoes on?!?? The rugs seemed way over priced, and she talked about the table but never said it was gifted, she says in the description box with the link but she never actually says on camera?and the Christmas tree, it doesn’t look like a 7 ft one, unless she’s very tall herself because standing next to it it isn’t that tall?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She mops the floors without vacuum them first, her bedroom was a right mess?and was Poppy sleeping with her shoes on?!?? The rugs seemed way over priced, and she talked about the table but never said it was gifted, she says in the description box with the link but she never actually says on camera?
I would not spend 300 quid on a rug for a play room, we are lucky enough to have a play room for my 6 and 2 yr old and I have 2 12 quid Ikea rugs and when they get knackered like they do we just replace !!?‍♀

Reactions: 7
I would not spend 300 quid on a rug for a play room, we are lucky enough to have a play room for my 6 and 2 yr old and I have 2 12 quid Ikea rugs and when they get knackered like they do we just replace !!?‍♀
I too buy my rugs at IKEA and I love them, and you right, so expensive for a play room.

Reactions: 5
Latest story....
She has a great management team...
I beg to differ on this one edgy.

Reactions: 17
Just looked on Dunelm, the peddle grey rug was £350 if she got the biggest which tbh looks like it would be.

So many shaggy grey ones it's hard to pinpoint which one she got but a few in the £250 price bracket.

Call me skeptical, but the one 'on order' does anyone reckon it's not on order and she's either waiting for her freebie, or still hoping she'll get a freebie?

Also, how. many. coats!? She takes 5 off the coat stand, leaves a couple on there then opens the coat cupboard of doom which is bursting with more coats, tries to hang up the coats from the coat stand, gives up and chucks them on the floor instead. FFS!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
For someone who’s too tight to pay for even a haircut, £300 quid on a rug for a playroom is ridiculous. Then moaning about being skint after buying the rugs, they clearly don’t have the money to do it and it’s all just for the brag factor on insta, there’s no way I’d be skinting myself for a few likes on Instagram! Keep living that champers lifestyle on your lemonade budget Meldrums.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.