Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a bees knees journal from last year. You notice the little tag is of a brown colour. The new version one on Kelly’s page is more of an orange coloured tag and same colour as one on Mrs M page so she could have purchased a new one

You see the tags are different colours. Possibly gifted or purchased a new journal. But if gifted or either way she should have tagged kelly in it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I came here to see what people said about the giveaway. My initial thought was .... f@&k me its tit, its embarassing!! Oh and yeah i see loads of you agree. What a tight fu&@er, bet most of that tit and tat is kindly gifted!! Its honestly one of the shittest givwaways ive ever seen!!!

Reactions: 14
Are folk for real???? A whole bunch of them over on her post giving it big licks about what an inspiration she is, and how she has helped so many people!! Honestly, are people really that silly, or are they all so desperate for that package? I feel like my head might explode. I sit and wonder if I'm the one that's weird or abnormal, because I genuinely can't see what's so inspirational about her. ?‍♀

Reactions: 17
Are folk for real???? A whole bunch of them over on her post giving it big licks about what an inspiration she is, and how she has helped so many people!! Honestly, are people really that silly, or are they all so desperate for that package? I feel like my head might explode. I sit and wonder if I'm the one that's weird or abnormal, because I genuinely can't see what's so inspirational about her. ?‍♀
You're not weird??. Her sheep are like zombies, all glued to her every word... hanging in there like idiots believing every word she utters?????. I feel for them... she should be ashamed of herself. Her parents have so much to answer for... they've created a monster?????giving in to her, and making her into a soulless, hard faced, narcissist???

Reactions: 11
Just when you think she can’t get any worse! Such a crap give away!!! Go put your hand in your pocket and give away some bloody decent stuff!!! I’d have gone to The White company/ jo Malone, popped some chocs and gin in, some Pjs, and a 12 month sub to flowersonce a month! A proper big thank you!!!!! Utterly tight! utterly predictable!!!

What the actual duck... someone has said what a generous giveaway!!
You only have to look at their name though to tell what sort of person they are!!! The majority of her followers are other mums trying to crack into YT or blogging,!

Reactions: 25
I have connected with so many wonderful women on here, those long term viewers are so well known to me and she’s met lots of them travelling says Mrs M. Firstly no wonder sheep follow when brainwashed into thinking they are wonderful, they are only wonderful when she knows she wouldn’t survive without them and needs to shower them with false admiration

Reactions: 6
Luxury Primark socks. Yer speaking at least 4 quid for those bad boys! Oocha....
I can't take this giveaway seriously, is she actually for real?
I'm sure it was Megan Rose Lane did a give away recently, she was up front about it being loads of products she has been gifted and I think her followers respected that. It included tonnes of stuff, she spoke about how she is gifted lots of beauty products that she could never afford and she wanted to give away some because she realised she is very fortunate.
I donate more stuff to my works christmas giveaway raffle than what she is giving away as an entire prize for reaching 100k.
Reb should have been giving away shite loads of tit, she needs a good P.R. moment, something that would make her look a smidge less greedy.

Reactions: 17
Luxury Primark socks. Yer speaking at least 4 quid for those bad boys! Oocha....
I can't take this giveaway seriously, is she actually for real?
I'm sure it was Megan Rose Lane did a give away recently, she was up front about it being loads of products she has been gifted and I think her followers respected that. It included tonnes of stuff, she spoke about how she is gifted lots of beauty products that she could never afford and she wanted to give away some because she realised she is very fortunate.
I donate more stuff to my works christmas giveaway raffle than what she is giving away as an entire prize for reaching 100k.
Reb should have been giving away shite loads of tit, she needs a good P.R. moment, something that would make her look a smidge less greedy.
I’m sure if she’d purchased some bath goodies and pair of real cashmere socks from white company she’d have got use of a 15% off voucher if you spend over £50. The socks are £30 ish and £26 for shower gel and body lotion. Then added some hotel chocolat and the rest and would have been luxury or a candle from there or jo malone, or even soap and glory set from boots.

Reactions: 7
Notice on the garden centre picture her jumper is labelled as next official, no mention of an AD or kindly gifted so she must have bought it? She must own every wooly jumper from the winter 2018 collection ?
And you dont have to read here so jog on Reb or Lee or family
Newbie here. After following wellGlum for a while now and getting increasingly irritated of her ridiculous ads I thought I’d do a quick goodle to see if I was the only one bored. Hurrah! I found you lovely lot. I echo what many of you have said. I asked about ads. Had a billion fans jump me.

I strongly suspect that if these floggers stopped shoving a phone between themselves and their children, they may well eat their dinner. They aren’t performing monkeys. They are children and children crave attention from their parents. She would rather talk to her phone than interact with her kids at tea time. It’s madness.

My cage was rattled with the Disney trip that they forgot was hashtag gifted. From then on, it’s been a bombardment of AD| bs.

Did anyone know next do unlimited delivery for £20 a year?
welcome. I only recently joined. My annoyance with her started when she tried to hunt down Zoella last Xmas and then denied it. When someone commented she and her friend were very rude. The not so subtle hints for freebies hit an all time high this year and you just know she’s after a free kitchen and floor! I’m still amazed that the school are condoning all the extra time off S is having. Threatening folk with the Police was a highlight, I hope they told her to get a grip!

Reactions: 12
welcome. I only recently joined. My annoyance with her started when she tried to hunt down Zoella last Xmas and then denied it. When someone commented she and her friend were very rude. The not so subtle hints for freebies hit an all time high this year and you just know she’s after a free kitchen and floor! I’m still amazed that the school are condoning all the extra time off S is having. Threatening folk with the Police was a highlight, I hope they told her to get a grip!
What did she do to zoella last Christmas. And it’s so true the dangling of the carrot for freebies. Sorry if you can afford a £600,000 house then bloody well pay for the furniture etc. No time for slackers looking for freebies . Roll those sleeves up
And do a proper days grafting and buy it yourself and be proud as punch for doing so.

Reactions: 12
I really hope so.... The journals are amazing, as is the work Kelly is doing.

This is my flying pig....
Any time someone suggests Meldrum has done something good, or something genuine..
My flying pig pops up to remind me that pigs might fly,
But they usually don’t.
He’s a rebel ?
I’ve named him Bacon Nugget and he lives in my utility room.

He says hi ?

907ECDAB-ECDD-4D21-AF77-152C8632CD9E.jpeg

Reactions: 33
The most shocking thing about the giveaway is how many sheep commented and how many seems to think it's awesome
...really sad to think that this con artist has conned so many people

Reactions: 10
I could be wrong but wasn’t the care package and 100,000 giveaway going to be two separate things?? Well in my opinion it should be anyway. Now she’s managed to roll it all into one, what an actual tight arse, there’s over 3000 comments, I literally wouldn’t waste my time typing for that tit, what’s wrong with them???

Reactions: 6
Had a negative response over the journal.
Apparently company is not annoyed.
Mrs meldrum has been very supportive of small business.
That the giveaway is extremely kind thank you to her fans.
I have no idea Mrs Mrs meldrum paid with her own dollar to buy the giveaway journal or not.

Guess we will never know
Conversation shut down im unreasonable asking the question.

I Dident even get into how Mrs meldrum and other influencers in all fairness have negative effects on followers mental health

Had a negative response over the journal.
Apparently company is not annoyed.
Mrs meldrum has been very supportive of small business.
That the giveaway is extremely kind thank you to her fans.
I have no idea Mrs Mrs meldrum paid with her own dollar to buy the giveaway journal or not.

Guess we will never know
Conversation shut down im unreasonable asking the question.
Polite questions not allowed on insta it seems.
I'm probably labelled as troll for asking.

Anyone else bothered asking.

Feels a bit sad that people can't be objcetive
Rev loves to play the victim.

I expect many of these small insta businesses never met her.
They think she supporting them as she mentions their kindly gifted wares from time to time.
I guess must translate into sale or why be so defensive.

I Dident even get into how Mrs meldrum and other influencers in all fairness have negative effects on followers mental health

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.