Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck is challenge charts and prizes.

Is this something kids in are running

Prime haphazard idea she has for her channel to increase engagement and not keep up like the mama's book club.

Never seem them eat anything remotely jordons and seen a few grocery hauls breakfast vlogs.

Aldis dont stock it.

She's averaging 2 to 3 ads a day.

So now we have paid partnership and free cereal as Tesco say every little helps.

I dont believe kids enjoy that many walks same flipping routes in bad winter weather.

Reactions: 3
She’s really stooped to new lows now. Using a “health scare” to drum up sympathy and engagement and then to have to audacity to link that to another bleeping advert for Next.
I really don’t know what goes through her warped mind.
I don’t believe for a second that there was any real suggestion that there was anything sinister going on.
It really shows how desperate she is for content that she used that today to film and then push an ad.
She needs to step away for a bit now. It’s just becoming desperate.

Reactions: 19
I have to say i totally agree with this...it is remenisant of her pregnacy with poppy and the 'zika virus scare' ...it was all about her....all she did was go on a package Holiday to florida what about the thousands of pregnant women living in florida??!!!!

All of this screams click bate to me and it's desperatley sad that this is the world we live in.it makes you really think about the desperation of these floggers for 'dolla'.

How many women will have got sad, horrible news about their health today and dealt with it quietly and with dignity...they are the true inspiration.
The whole Zika thing was an absolute farce ... The baby clearly did not have Zika as indicated on all her scans. The baby was born a normal weight and wasn't even small like she kept banging on about... I'm sure she was 6lb something and this was weeks and weeks early so had she been on time she would have been above average weight no doubt. It was just her usual master of manipulation activity to bring in more viewers just like this lump in the breast. .. anything like that would be under the 2 week rule by her doctor so she would have to be seen within 14 days of seeing her GP. She's made out it's been ages which will not be true

Reactions: 12
The cereal ad mentions a winter chart challenge. Some of you may remember she mentioned a winter chart of sorts a few weeks ago. Always planting seeds to followers for a new ad. It is so contrived.

Reactions: 9
I found the zika stuff desperately upsetting. I was at the same stage of pregnancy as her and had an amnio and we were so worried about our baby and I just found the whole thing so....I’m not sure how to put it into words really. I was in anguish and they were so happy that their amnio failed.
I just can’t articulate it, sorry this post is pointless but I want to get it out!

Reactions: 22
They played on the Zika virus for a good 6-7 months of content on YouTube for the sympathy vote

Reactions: 13
She's promoting some new kids granola on a Saturday night, staring into the sky without even showing the product and at the exact same time posted a story of the children just eating ice pops. I'm lost.

I found the zika stuff desperately upsetting. I was at the same stage of pregnancy as her and had an amnio and we were so worried about our baby and I just found the whole thing so....I’m not sure how to put it into words really. I was in anguish and they were so happy that their amnio failed.
I just can’t articulate it, sorry this post is pointless but I want to get it out!
I think i know what you mean and I'm sorry for what you went through.

This is the thing...milking health scares for engagement is just sick, there so many people going through these things for real.

Reactions: 13
She's promoting some new kids granola on a Saturday night, staring into the sky without even showing the product and at the exact same time posted a story of the children just eating ice pops. I'm lost.
She’s completely lost the plot.
None of it makes any sense or has any cohesion.
It’s just a complete shambles of adverts.
Nothing either of them post is real or honest - it’s just all fake.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to read that, I understand what you mean, I’ve had an amino and the fact they used that as content has left me shocked and saddened. Glad I didn’t know about the Selldrums at that time, it would have been very triggering, just as the breast lump insensitivity is likely to be for someone who’s not had such a result after finding a lump. She has no empathy or consideration, it’s all about the cold, hard cash.

Reactions: 10
So we've got an advert for cereal saying how much she enjoyed a big bowl of it at the same time as saying on instatories I havent had any breakfast so off for a blt :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 27
Is there anything I can read which explains how “influencers” should label their posts on social media? Just out of interest? I’m not thinking of venturing into this as a career ?

Referring to Instagram, if something is an ad, I understand the post needs to say “AD”. Does it need to say paid partnership too? I see lots of ADs and sometimes the post will have “paid partnership” at the top and other times not, it will just say AD? Then sometimes I’ll see “paid partnership” but not AD. Why doesn’t instagram give the option for something more transparent that doesn’t confuse followers?

In the past month Mrs M has had 4 posts with #gifted items, 3 paid partnerships but without the post saying AD, 5 posts that says paid partnership and AD, and 7 posts that says AD but no paid partnership.

With the Next campaign (did you know you could get unlimited delivery for £20?!) there are 6 posts in the past month. None of these are declared as a paid partnership but 4 are declared as ADs and 2 just say items have been gifted as part of the campaign.

Confused? Cos I am!!

Reactions: 5
Uh Oh, she obviously confiscated Pat's camera, and filed it along with his balls, before she allowed him out to play with " the boys". Never fear he's sourced another................Ya Belter! :m

Reactions: 7
A lot of this is covered in ASA’s influencer guide which concludes that the main thing is that it should be OBVIOUS to the reader that something is an ad or not > https://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/assets/uploaded/3af39c72-76e1-4a59-b2b47e81a034cd1d.pdf

Paid partnership isn’t available to all influencers and it doesn’t feature in the asa guide and actually I think it’s possible to miss it if you skip to the captions. The best (most transparent) ones will use AD upfront, before the rest of the blurb.

Gifted isn’t really a recommended term but at least we know what it is when it’s stated. Gifted items featured should really be marked as sponsored content or an advertisement feature. Hardly any do this well but it’s getting better. Slowly.

I know what you mean though, the lack of consistency is maddening.

Reactions: 4
Gah, there I was earlier actually sympathising and almost enjoying her stories and then she goes and ties a post about checking your breasts / going to the doctor with a bleeping Next #AD. Seriously no shame. Why not make the boob post separate? We all knew there was ‘one final’ (yeh right) #kindlygifted #AD #just£20fordelivery post. Why not make an effort

As for the breakfast cereal bollocks. ?

Reactions: 14
So we've got an advert for cereal saying how much she enjoyed a big bowl of it at the same time as saying on instatories I havent had any breakfast so off for a blt :ROFLMAO:
Ah, now maybe " BLT Sandwiches" was a secret, clever marketing, code word for "Jordan's Grinola" until she did her latest big partnership/ gifted/ AD/ brand work reveal.
Unfortunately this cereal is already like a rather annoying rash that's spreading over the other Instamums. So as per no originality there Reb!

Lol yes when mother of daughters did dorset cereal they were all sat round the breakfast table bowls and box in display

To have a post
That shows then not eating
No branding
No box or product
Waffling about walks and charts is insane.

Jordon got very bad value for money

On a side note at new house as they so close to woods at back of garden they disclosed gate at back if garden onto the woods fab security measures there.

I'm convinced they walk to end of garden

To take lots of pics
And pretend they on walks
In reality they walk from their house to rebs mum's.

Reactions: 7
They played on the Zika virus for a good 6-7 months of content on YouTube for the sympathy vote
That whole pregnancy was a farce. And then after poppysbirth I remember she said she was wIting for lee to get wheelchair to take her down to poppy. This was about five days after birth. I was expected to talk the length of the hospital and to far away carpark 12 hours after mine (has 2 emergency and a planned one) never once was I even offered a wheel chair. All the sympathy votes.

Reactions: 6
What the heck is challenge charts and prizes.

Is this something kids in are running

Prime haphazard idea she has for her channel to increase engagement and not keep up like the mama's book club.

Never seem them eat anything remotely jordons and seen a few grocery hauls breakfast vlogs.

Aldis dont stock it.

She's averaging 2 to 3 ads a day.

So now we have paid partnership and free cereal as Tesco say every little helps.

I dont believe kids enjoy that many walks same flipping routes in bad winter weather.

She spelt ‘granola’ wrong??‍♀

Reactions: 5
Jordan's....another product to boycott!!There will be nothing left to buy at this rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.