Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

linzilou

sorry i just don't understand how people are allowed to raise their children online like this with absolutely no privacy. why is the council/government/social services not interested.
That picture of florence with the doll is an AD- florence is working in that picture, just like a child model for NEXT or whatever. children working is a heavily regulated industry with lots of rules- how can floggers get around this? my daughter did one modelling shoot for Chelsea Football club and i had to have letters from her doctor and school agreeing that she was a generally fit healthy and happy little girl.

the psychological impact on these children will unfortunately be very interesting to watch as they get older.
whats the first thing children know? the first thing they respond to? the center of knowing who they are? what makes up your identity as a child?
THEIR BLOODY NAME
Changing S's name because it doesn't fit their family aesthetic is already damaging that poor girl. S is hard on herself/miserable because the people who should be keeping her in check are constantly telling her in subtle ways that she isn't good enough. they may not say it out loud to her, they may superficially treat the children the same but emotionally they absolutely do not.

good emotional development is what makes for a fully functioning adult, they are not emotionally investing and supporting the children. i look forward to the day that a psychologist can evaluate adults who were raised on youtube to those who were not. but even more than that, even if they were not a flogger family, Reb is not a good mother. She is a mother when it is convenient to her.

sorry for the essay- i have just studied a lot of child psychology and am happy to talk about it further if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 25

Redbreast

VIP Member
She is so bloody lazy! Can’t imagine sitting downstairs while my mother In law painted another room in my house. She literally couldn’t care less...would be so embarrassed ?

M

Member 1682

I’m actually gobsmacked
The lazy woman is sitting on her arse while her mother in law is painting the bedroom.....what the fuck?! Does she have no concept of how that looks and how bloddy lazy that is!
She’s had a morning out eating cake at a garden centre and then she comes home, sits on her bum while someone else does the graft.shes honestly unbelievable.
Who does that?! There’s 2 fully functioning adults at home 24/7 - why the hell does poor Lee’s mum have to do the painting?! I’m honestly blown away by that.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t get any worse! Such a crap give away!!! Go put your hand in your pocket and give away some bloody decent stuff!!! I’d have gone to The White company/ jo Malone, popped some chocs and gin in, some Pjs, and a 12 month sub to flowersonce a month! A proper big thank you!!!!! Utterly tight! utterly predictable!!!

What the actual fuck... someone has said what a generous giveaway!!
You only have to look at their name though to tell what sort of person they are!!! The majority of her followers are other mums trying to crack into YT or blogging,!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Kindnessismagic....tell me, what mental damage will having your childhood sold to thousands of strangers do to your mental health when you get older, knowing nothing was private, even your bedroom and your little trinket pots were shown just do your parents could make £$!,,, I’m guessing that’s going to be a lot more damaging then us talking about lees coat and Rebs dirty mirror!!!

Reactions: 24

montydonfc

VIP Member
The Lying, The Mooch and The 2 Day Clothes in the Wardrobe

an autobiography from Reb Edgy Cannon-Meldrum

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I knew you'd all be worrying about Lee's ????. But they're feeling good now. So you can all sleep soundly ???????View attachment 3052View attachment 3052

So pleased I had to duplicate it????
If there ever was a reason for this man to get to work, get back to being with adults, and start acting his age this is it.
I can’t think of any work place where yattering on about the state of your genitals and pulling stupid wide mouth grin, with your baby in her pram would be appropriate! He is a desperately embarrassing knob.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Newbie here. After following wellGlum for a while now and getting increasingly irritated of her ridiculous ads I thought I’d do a quick goodle to see if I was the only one bored. Hurrah! I found you lovely lot. I echo what many of you have said. I asked about ads. Had a billion fans jump me.

I strongly suspect that if these floggers stopped shoving a phone between themselves and their children, they may well eat their dinner. They aren’t performing monkeys. They are children and children crave attention from their parents. She would rather talk to her phone than interact with her kids at tea time. It’s madness.

My cage was rattled with the Disney trip that they forgot was hashtag gifted. From then on, it’s been a bombardment of AD| bs.

Did anyone know next do unlimited delivery for £20 a year?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Rebecca....
You are a vile, vile piece of work.
But even still I hope you’re never left facing the reality of having cancer, or anyone in your life having cancer or even just awaiting tests and results after that ugly, insensitive, disgusting AD.
next don’t do next day delivery of test results to women who really find lumps and play the waiting game you’ve used for content, there are many who will be sitting in fear today and they probably don’t appreciate your pathetic Instagram.

Funny thing is,
I’m not shocked.
That says so much about you as a woman. None of us are shocked.

You really are a penis.
:m

Pepperpot

How dare you swear at me through your InstaStories Kelly? I was watching that with my 3 year old son next to me. Unfollowed. She showed a huge lack of respect to her viewers for how she handled that - we were rooting for her! Now she’s made herself look as bad as Mrs M.
Well done Reb, dragging even worthy causes down with you.

Reactions: 23

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
My hope is that someone in Outer Mongolia wins this naff giveaway and that the tight arsed Meldrums have to pay a forture in postage ?

Queenie

VIP Member
She’s a disgusting human being. I have no doubt whatsoever she knew the lump was harmless because I know from experience if there’s the slightest hint all is not good she would not be thinking of social media & posting about it! What the hell would she have done if the hospital had found something wrong this morning??? How would THAT have tied in with her bloody Next ad?? She KNEW she was fine! She used thousands of women’s nightmares for her own financial gain, she makes me physically sick, the heartless, mercenary little fool! ?

What I will never understand is why these ‘vloggers’ claim not to care what ‘haters’ think etc etc. If that’s the case why do they waste their time deleting comments, making tattle accounts to post on here, sending themselves fake questions on insta polls, having rants on stories? Why not just completely ignore everything they deem to be negative? If you genuinely don’t care and know within your heart of hearts that you’re being a decent honest person and living your life in the way you’re happy to - why do you give a shit?
Clearly what is said hits a nerve and that’s why they get on the defensive! ??‍♀?

montydonfc

VIP Member
Thank goodness they went to BA Stores and Pat told us all about it in his stories. They really are pioneering these #Adrums!

As for the baked potato, flat white and maaahoosive carrot belter bad boy cake ?

I swear Pat is the kind of guy that if you told him you went to Tenerife on your holiday, he’d have been to Elevenerife!

Her Mother in Law coming round to paint while she naps/plays with a toy with F/ “edits” tonight’s dull, boring vlog is absolutely deplorable.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Lee is right, there are some sad people in this world. They're the ones who sell their childrens safety and privacy for a non binary coat, time to take a long hard look in the tacky gold mirror Meldrum.

Reactions: 22

Seethroughthecrap

I'm embarrassed for her with that giveaway so called "prize"...:oops:
a garnier face mask?
socks?
a candle that is undoubtedly gifted as she has used that Scottish brand in the past #freebie
looks like some book that she probably couldn't be arsed reading herself

don't even bother with a giveaway if you're going to be that tight... it just makes you look even more spoilt and selfish than you already are
and THAT is saying something:LOL:

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I found the zika stuff desperately upsetting. I was at the same stage of pregnancy as her and had an amnio and we were so worried about our baby and I just found the whole thing so....I’m not sure how to put it into words really. I was in anguish and they were so happy that their amnio failed.
I just can’t articulate it, sorry this post is pointless but I want to get it out!