Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Do you know what I'm not a fan but I fully respect her talking about her appointment today.

If it makes at least one person go and get one that they have checked too then I think she's done a good thing.

Reactions: 22

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
There are ways for businesses to get a point across and Kelly's disgusting rant is not one of them. Unfortunately the sheep that blindly follow Meldrums seem the hun type that have never had a need to be professional (much like spoilt little girl Rebecca) therefore they will think that swearing and ranting is an appropriate form of action. Having an ill parent is not a free pass to behave in such a manner.

Reactions: 21

Thenameisweasley

Kelly’s now blocking anyone who responds to her stories. How professional! Glad I didn’t buy anything from her after this behaviour.

Snuffles

I have to comment on Lee's instagram! He has given himself the self appointed status of "public figure" there is no blue tick and as he only has 26k followers is highly unlikely to get one. Seriously who does this? If that was my husband /brother/friend I'd be so embarrassed for them. I wonder if thats on his CV, Talk about having label's on yourself ?

Peachy10

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she just admitted her mother in law is painting and she was gonna lie down in bed for 10 minutes but that didn’t work out so instead of helping with the painting she’s sat downstairs ?

MissGee123

Where was it said her dad bought the house? Was it in the Q&A? Keep seeing all these comments about her parents ‘definitely’ buying the house, about her ‘definitely’ having her lips done, about her ‘definitely’ working with Asda etc but having seen anything to confirm any of this so just wondering where I’ve missed it? Just want to see if all the criticism/ judging is based on actual fact or just made up rumours being made into fake facts because you dislike her? Also seen LOTS about her style and interior style, but isn’t that just personal taste?
Lucy if you want to arse lick her (like you have every time you have posted here) then off you go to her Instagram comments please as she loves it. But we don’t want any of that here ???

Cambviet

1. The biggest issue that the majority of commenters on here have is her lack of transparency and honesty. When you look at the fact she portrayed for all the time since she started vlogging that they lived in a house the wholly owned, for it then to only transpire when said house was sold that it was a shared equity scheme. There is absolutely no shame in that whatsoever, good for them wanting to get themselves on the property ladder as a young family I say! But don’t pretend it’s something it’s not. Then suddenly they aren’t just making their “next step” on the property ladder.. they are leaping up the rungs like nobody’s business. Personally, of course I couldn’t give a fig if her Dad bought the house, gave them a huge cash injection whatever, but don’t claim to be affluent when you are clearly not. Just own it.
As for her personal style and taste - yes that’s just what they are, but bear in mind that pretty much 90% of this “style” she shares comes with an affiliate link so therefore she wants for people to buy into this. You can’t expext people not to comment on your style when you share your whole life.

I only started watching her channel this time last year, and since then I have completely 360 on my opinion of her. She has people watching her, aspiring to be like her, parent like her, have a home like she has, have the clothes she has but yet if you strip that all back, she no longer has a USP. She’s not relatable. She’s lied through her teeth then tried to polish over that like it doesn’t matter. Her public image is her livlihood and she’s killing that every time she goes on these blocking sprees for anyone saying anything other than what a wonderful person she is.
I am 100% with you on this. Like you I started watching her channel around the time Poppy was born and she came across as a down to earth, very homely person and very relatable. My opinion of her just over the last few months has totally changed. She now comes across as arrogant, self serving and it also disgusts me how much she is gifted....as an example the new dining table....when there are far more deserving people out there with very little who deserve this far more then her.
1] If you can afford that size of house, you can afford to PAY for furniture etc
2] If the house does not suit your current requirements, why did you buy it
3] If you have gone to your limit buying the house...which I did 21 years ago....patience is a virtue. Do what normal people do and live with what you have, save up, update and appreciate because YOU have paid for it. It means so much more!!!

Please stop asking stupid questions on Instagram etc when you are obviously bleating looking for a freebie. Have some pride not just for you, but to set an example to your daughters. Getting heartily sick of her ???

Reactions: 20

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Ground breaking shiz... “we’ve done an early dinner and the girls ate it”. Guess what, it’s probably because you weren’t filming them ?

Instasham

Chatty Member
Katie from mummy daddy me did a giveaway on her YouTube recently for £100 John Lewis voucher (made clear bought herself). In comparison I wonder how much the Meldrums have shelled out for this.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Do people really message her asking if she’s ok because she hasn’t posted for a few hours? Who are these people and why are they so bothered?

LurkyLou

I'm SOOOOO happy I found you people. I was beginning to think I was the only one who couldn't stand Mrs. Meldrum. It didn't start out that way. Before she met Lady Louise Pentland of McWitch Manor I actually liked her. But after that, nope.

linzilou

sorry back with psychology rants again as ive just flipped through some of my old uni notes.

so according to lots of research the most damaging kind of critical parent (not including serious abuse etc) is to punish your child by being physically absent from them in times of need.
the example i had at the time is if a child is taken to hospital with a broken arm. parents know this is not a life threatening situation and dad might stay at work/home. for the child it is the most important event that has happened in their life so far.
dads stays at home- child believes they are being punished, and is an emotionally undeveloped adult because of it.

when you were 7 how important was your class assembly? i remember rehearsing ours every single day for a month before the parents came to watch it. i was so nervous i though i was going to be sick at one point.
to me it was the most important thing in the world. to my parents its just another assembly- they did come and clap though obviously.
how many school events does Reb miss?

theres also loads of research in to children who have a natural bond with their parents (this is MOST child/parent relationships) and children who have an "adapted" bond- where they are timid around parents/carers as they do not want to provoke a negative reaction/punishment by being absent in the future.

the childen will not eat their dinner properly, they are now eating earlier and without parents, they are being punished with physical absence. they will adapt to accept this as they do not want to be punished further.

i just find it all so interesting.

M

Member 1682

It would have been slightly better if Lee's Mum was entertaining the children while they painted. I'm sure there will be an insta story soon trying to justify it
Yeah, it will be something along the lines of

“Lee’s non existent bollocks are sooo tender and sore so he can’t possibly lift a finger and do any actual manual labour and Lee’s mum offered to do the painting to help us out before Christmas because I’m just sooooo busy at the moment with the “Mum life” and with “life admin” and just soooo overwhelmed with everything that I decided to take a back seat and just roll with it”

It’s pathetic. She’s bloody bone idle and has absolutely no grip on how to behave like a decent human being. She should be embarrassed by that Instagram story.

Queenie

VIP Member
Another thread suggestion

#11 Lee’s had the Snip, Reb’s pumped up her Lip, Kelly’s letting Rip, They’re losing their Grip.

Gossipgal

Where was it said her dad bought the house? Was it in the Q&A? Keep seeing all these comments about her parents ‘definitely’ buying the house, about her ‘definitely’ having her lips done, about her ‘definitely’ working with Asda etc but having seen anything to confirm any of this so just wondering where I’ve missed it? Just want to see if all the criticism/ judging is based on actual fact or just made up rumours being made into fake facts because you dislike her? Also seen LOTS about her style and interior style, but isn’t that just personal taste?
Lucy you never have anything constructive to say other than to argue Rebecca's corner. Every time you have posted a message it's been exactly the same.. what the hell are you actually doing here???

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but Rebecca no. You do not have a great management team. It’s criminal the advice they’re giving you when your wage supports those three lovely little girls. They are willing to run your social media into the ground with totally unauthentic ads, to line THEIR pockets. If they had even a shred of decency they’d have recommended you had an ad break after DLP fiasco.
Trust me. That is not management. It’s greed.

Redbreast

VIP Member
I’ve seen many influencers themselves say recently they’re getting fed up of the unattainable and unrealistic life that is shown on Instagram & that it is not real life - but many young impressionable people think it is. Just like I don’t think Pat shouts “Go Florrieeeeeee” when the cameras are off.
I honestly think he plays up to the camera to come across as the perfect Dad. In reality I think he’s really struggling. We only see the happy and hyper Lee. In addition, Rebecca has treated people on here like shit and she didn’t think twice about their mental health did she! She’s very happy cutting people out without a thought for how that made them feel!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Meldrum carols take two!!!!

Subs are fallin'
All around us
Dicks are trollin’ team!! :m:m
they’re utter scum
It's the season
For spons and advertisements
Click the AF everyone!!

Time for parties
And celebrations (quality street ?)
PR’s droppin'
All month long
PR presents....
They’re ending up on eBay
It’s a freebie, I’ve already gotten one. ?

We're gonna have a party tonight
I'm gonna link those gifts #af
Underneath this shit upload
Get clicking everyone ?

Room is swaying
Music playing
Epidemic!! they’re free for all to hear,
Oh, I wish that
Everyday was Christmas
But let’s be real folks
It kinda is ‘round here ???

Reactions: 19

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Combining an #ad for next day delivery with engagement bait about a lump says it all.
I’m not easily offended, but this has put my back up. Plenty of people don’t get the all clear, so don’t team up an ad with what can be a life changing horror of an appointment for some.

Reactions: 19