Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think we all know Reb Insta stories etc when not an advert are basically all for Tattle so

@MissGee123 you wrote the following on the last thread after she chopped her hair
There’s no way she will be wearing her hair straight after hacking it with a kitchen scissors!

So I think the insta story about her straight hair is for you heres pics incase your blocked
mel1.png
mel2.png

Edit just caught up and see @MissGee123 you had seen it, does make me wonder what we could get her to do just by writing it here it really is quite sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've just seen lee's instagram...an undeclared ad for inverurie garden centre...I Will be writting to the ASA about this and encourgage you all to do the same

Reactions: 14
Well I think we all know Reb Insta stories etc when not an advert are basically all for Tattle so

@MissGee123 you wrote the following on the last thread after she chopped her hair
There’s no way she will be wearing her hair straight after hacking it with a kitchen scissors!

So I think the insta story about her straight hair is for you heres pics incase your blocked
View attachment 3050View attachment 3051
??? it’s hilarious, every move she makes is reaction to what she’s read on here! Always trying to prove a point.

Reactions: 6
Especially with the set up that BA have too with the room all done up Despite her seeing Santa at rainbows, There’s no where around with a set up like that and poor S missed it. Shame ?
It was the Milton of Crathes train S. must have seen santa at. We went last year it was like stepping back into 1985, including the toys!!

BA would be too busy for her at the weekend. Too much pottering to do.

Reactions: 7
Especially with the set up that BA have too with the room all done up Despite her seeing Santa at rainbows, There’s no where around with a set up like that and poor S missed it. Shame ?
Not to mention that they didn't see S meeting Santa obviously her story the other day about how sad it was S didn't want to see Santa didn't really mean anything to her cos I would def after that want to see my daughter meeting Santa. Mind I always want to see the children see Santa my daughter will see him at school and with the brownies but we are still booked to go see him at a garden centre because I love watching them meet Santa they are only little for a short while and dont believe for long. I think its very sad that they didn't include S going to see Santa they didn't need to do it during School hours its not like they have anything else going on other than mooching and sitting not sure they do anything else also if they had done it another time they would have been able to let F go to nursery.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s sat downstairs snuggling F watching films whilst lees mum is upstairs painting Poppy’s room ? has R done anything in that house since moving in?!

Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she’s sat downstairs snuggling F watching films whilst lees mum is upstairs painting Poppy’s room ? has R done anything in that house since moving in?!
Are you serious? That is taking laziness to a new level...I would be mortified if my mother-in-law was painting my house while I was sitting on my arse watching television.

Reactions: 27
Rebs work is begging for the freebies for the house the manual tasks are below her gotta remember shes the lady of the manor now!
Interesting tho didnt someone mention that Poppys bedroom looked like it hadnt been touched the other day on here looks like tattle have helped again!!!!

Whats sad is I bet she just sits there and doesn't even bother to make refreshments for Lees mum.

Oh and another AD for Next delivery Florries got new snow boots dont want to sound nasty but what about S. Florrie and poppy got some new clothes the other day from next and F got 2 pairs of boots but I haven't seen anything S got I may have missed it but it does always seem to be F and P getting. So that must be the last of the Next ADs????? She did say she had one more

Reactions: 12
I’ve had 3 children in the last 5 years so have been either pregnant or breastfeeding for the last 5 years solid with no time to do anything for me. I’ve recently joined the gym and am loving going and doing something for me for a change. I have a 4 year old, 3 year old and 10 month old sononly 1 child at school and husband works in London so no one else at home to help out. I still manage to go Tuesday and Thursday mornings, Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings. She is such a lazy arse that even with Lee at home all the time and free membership she still can’t be bothered to go to the gym!! Why bother accepting the free membership if you’re not going to use it??

Also I couldn’t imagine laying around the house whilst someone else was painting one of the rooms, I’d be up helping! I honestly don’t think I have ever come across anyone more lazy!

Reactions: 13
She is so bloody lazy! Can’t imagine sitting downstairs while my mother In law painted another room in my house. She literally couldn’t care less...would be so embarrassed ?

Reactions: 25
Rebs work is begging for the freebies for the house the manual tasks are below her gotta remember shes the lady of the manor now!
Interesting tho didnt someone mention that Poppys bedroom looked like it hadnt been touched the other day on here looks like tattle have helped again!!!!

Whats sad is I bet she just sits there and doesn't even bother to make refreshments for Lees mum.

Oh and another AD for Next delivery Florries got new snow boots dont want to sound nasty but what about S. Florrie and poppy got some new clothes the other day from next and F got 2 pairs of boots but I haven't seen anything S got I may have missed it but it does always seem to be F and P getting. So that must be the last of the Next ADs????? She did say she had one more
Surely the eldest child should get most of the new clothes because the younger ones have hand me downs. That's how it works for most families

Reactions: 17
What exactly does she hold back on sharing ?

I know it’s not my job but I could never imagine writing that sort of tit about myself to a bunch of randoms online. It honesty made me cringe reading those questions and answers. I definitely had second hand embarrassment for her.
She holds back on sharing what’s been gifted or not ??

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she just admitted her mother in law is painting and she was gonna lie down in bed for 10 minutes but that didn’t work out so instead of helping with the painting she’s sat downstairs ?

Reactions: 21
I’m actually gobsmacked
The lazy woman is sitting on her arse while her mother in law is painting the bedroom.....what the duck?! Does she have no concept of how that looks and how bloddy lazy that is!
She’s had a morning out eating cake at a garden centre and then she comes home, sits on her bum while someone else does the graft.shes honestly unbelievable.
Who does that?! There’s 2 fully functioning adults at home 24/7 - why the hell does poor Lee’s mum have to do the painting?! I’m honestly blown away by that.

Reactions: 25
Are you serious? That is taking laziness to a new level...I would be mortified if my mother-in-law was painting my house while I was sitting on my arse watching television.
Disgusting isn’t it? Takes laziness to a whole new level.

Reactions: 16
I can't say i was shocked when she said she was sitting on her arse whilst Lee's mum is painting Poppy's room. I'd be mortified having my mother in law decorate my house whilst i lazed about. The fact that she doesn't even seem to realize how pathetic and embarrassing this is is testament to her warped sense of reality.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she just admitted her mother in law is painting and she was gonna lie down in bed for 10 minutes but that didn’t work out so instead of helping with the painting she’s sat downstairs ?
It would have been slightly better if Lee's Mum was entertaining the children while they painted. I'm sure there will be an insta story soon trying to justify it

Reactions: 14
Thank goodness they went to BA Stores and Pat told us all about it in his stories. They really are pioneering these #Adrums!

As for the baked potato, flat white and maaahoosive carrot belter bad boy cake ?

I swear Pat is the kind of guy that if you told him you went to Tenerife on your holiday, he’d have been to Elevenerife!

Her Mother in Law coming round to paint while she naps/plays with a toy with F/ “edits” tonight’s dull, boring vlog is absolutely deplorable.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.