Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s seriously trying to advertise these £300 stud earrings? [emoji15]

Yawn ? They really are boring us now. Yes we know where to look for jewellery if we want to buy some! Nothing that is ever advertised through greedy grabby melds page will make ever make me want what they are trying to sell. Their platform is minuscule compared to some and most viewers of their insta sales page are a younger audience who lets face it are probably not going to have hundreds available at this time of year. Well done Fraser Hart that’s 1k worth of diamonds you have lost for very little in return as they will probably censor / limit every comment
So how soon do we think will they be on a selling page as unwanted gift? If she loves them so much why isn’t she wearing them...

Reactions: 6
Yawn ? They really are boring us now. Yes we know where to look for jewellery if we want to buy some! Nothing that is ever advertised through greedy grabby melds page will make ever make me want what they are trying to sell. Their platform is minuscule compared to some and most viewers of their insta sales page are a younger audience who lets face it are probably not going to have hundreds available at this time of year. Well done Fraser Hart that’s 1k worth of diamonds you have lost for very little in return as they will probably censor / limit every comment
So how soon do we think will they be on a selling page as unwanted gift? If she loves them so much why isn’t she wearing them...

Coming to an Aberdeen pawn shop in the new year when ad budgets become smaller.

Reactions: 10
My my my I've taken the day off this thread and jeez I've got behind ?? thanks everyone for keeping me up to speed ??

My only comment for tonight that no one else has pointed out today is this .....

A direct message to Rebecca ....

Why dont you send a pack of those pills for 'psycho-ness' to your mate Kelly since she has shown herself today to be a genuinely unhinged REAL psychopath!!!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve watched a few other blogging channels recently and it really highlighted how their content has dipped. But they have moved house I suppose. It will just be interesting to seeing things pick up. I think you either need to vlog family life regularly so that you get that following who loves the familiarity of seeing the day to day stuff and feel invested in family life, or you have to constantly think up interesting content. I realise now that others put in a lot of effort with their content planning. I am also now way more aware of ads and it eye opening how much effort and style some instagrammers put into their ads. There seems to be some real pros, with good brand deals...but their lifestyles don’t seem to be quite at this level. I suppose I’m STILL left wondering how all the figures stack up.

Is channel mum like one of these #bossmum businesses where the “uplines” appear to have super glam lives on the back of their “businesses” to convince new members that this business can earn them the money to afford that lifestyle? Is channel mum footing the bill to lure new vloggers?

Watching the Michalaks this week it was really sobering to note that their most recent video has 50k views when 18 months ago they were getting 175k views. Viewing figures plummeted after they moved into a big house and their lifestyle became hard to relate to. Now they’re be slated for ad after ad that doesn’t fit their brand.
Accountants wouldn’t keep a business running if they were just doing their own books so it’s that what happens to Vloggers? When you’re just vlogging for vloggings sake there’s no real content. No one in the Meldrum family has a job, they can’t film the girls’ activities and they don’t do much themselves so of course their content is going to be all ads. They don’t actually have anything worth filming, Reb even said in her silly q&a (anyone else think she actually had Lee’s phone and was sending herself the q’s????) that she doesn’t like going to events/ meet ups so no content there. They throw in snippets of hastily decorated rooms but that’s it. There’s nothing to sustain the channel long term. At least the other floggers go events and Katie Ellison and Kate Murnane have shown detailed renovation updates

Really. That’s such a shame for her ?
She posted on her thread on here that it’s a cat fisher and the police are involved. Really pleasant message thanking the person who brought it to her attention and then left the gossipers to their thread. THAT’S how it’s done floggers! Address the comment/criticism/concern and then go away to your corner of the internet and leave this one alone

Now that would have been a nice 100k giveaway!
Amy being mum has her own thread on here after that incident but seems to have reacted well and taken it all with a good sense of humour. She definitely used to follow Mrs M when she first started up...but I think Mrs M might have seen her as small fry and been quite rude to her (just the impression I got) I remember a load of the channel mum vloggers went down to London, think they travelled to the airport together and they were other channel mum vloggers out for lunch such as Giovanna Fletcher etc..Mrs M tagged them all but didn't tag or mention Amy really and it seemed odd that she wasn't going out of her way to support and mention another smaller local to her vlogger.

Reactions: 4
Aww so round up today

Next ad
Weird garden centre visit
Expensive jewellery most sheep can't afford just squeezed in affiliate link for children's book before bed.

I enjoy renovation vlogs

I dont enjoy a quick lick paints and cheap disenio prints with next home ware.

It's boring

Unfortunately the CM pro floggers are incredibly cliquey. If you meet their criteria and have a similar follower number then you may be in but heaven forbid you attempt to befriend them with lowly follower numbers, because that won’t be any use to them doing oh so predictable follow Fridays will it?

Reactions: 4
Just caught up on all that has happened today. I am disgusted at what this influencer world has come to and how bitchy and cliquey it has become. Instagram used to be somewhere I would go to wind down and escape from real life for five minutes, but now I just get annoyed and upset. Watching those stories made me feel like I was back at school, so passive aggressive and bitchy. I don’t want to delete Instagram but I think I’m going to have to unfollow a huge amount of people for my own mental health at this rate.

Reactions: 15
I can’t take anyone seriously who is basically selling colouring books for grown ups at 30 quid a pop.
Haha! I want to rename her thread now!

No way was Mrs meldrum going to give away jewellery, that's far too expensive for her sheep. Even if she didn't pay for it.

Now she's been exposed for selling the freebies on local Facebook they'll be on eBay instead.

Haha! I want to rename her thread now!

No way was Mrs meldrum going to give away jewellery, that's far too expensive for her sheep. Even if she didn't pay for it.

Now she's been exposed for selling the freebies on local Facebook they'll be on eBay instead.
Mrs Meldrum's Emporium sounds like a good name for her now???

Reactions: 5
If Mr and Mrs M are soooooo very sure that they are or have been doing nothing wrong and all the folk on here or other forums are soooo very sad why are they still checking for comments and then making snide remarks. One can protest too much Meldrums! Ooh look I forget to show some boots so here’s another Next ad! Don’t try and be subtle it’s not in your nature Mrs M!

What I will never understand is why these ‘vloggers’ claim not to care what ‘haters’ think etc etc. If that’s the case why do they waste their time deleting comments, making tattle accounts to post on here, sending themselves fake questions on insta polls, having rants on stories? Why not just completely ignore everything they deem to be negative? If you genuinely don’t care and know within your heart of hearts that you’re being a decent honest person and living your life in the way you’re happy to - why do you give a tit?
Clearly what is said hits a nerve and that’s why they get on the defensive! ??‍♀?

Reactions: 23
So its a Thursday

We have shiny new video look forward to

Will it be festive family vlog with ads
Room transformation your
Question and answers lets ask little sis about travels as that's more interesting than my life.

What brands other than next can we try and flog today.

The jewellery totally ott and won't really result in extra sales its too expensive for real mum's. They have to pay for theatre meals and kids presents themselves .

Reactions: 8
I have to comment on Lee's instagram! He has given himself the self appointed status of "public figure" there is no blue tick and as he only has 26k followers is highly unlikely to get one. Seriously who does this? If that was my husband /brother/friend I'd be so embarrassed for them. I wonder if thats on his CV, Talk about having label's on yourself ?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.