Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The
I know most people on here see this as a bit of harmless fun but you really have no idea the mental and emotional impact you may be having on another human being. Public chat rooms and trash threads like this have pushed people to take their lives. Please try and be a little kinder. #
The false life and misleading underhand sale s techniques causing people to try to emulate a life style that isn't even real....people possibly getting into debt, at a time in their life when they are vunerable has waaaay more of a negative impact on mental health.

If rebecca can't handle people criticising (mainly) per ethics...she should stop flogging TAT and get a job!

Reactions: 13
Honestly used to get so upset when I used to see these “mummy’s” with all the latest baby gear & their perfect photos it really got to me that I couldn’t live up to that image. I was spending a fortune ordering crap that I actually didn’t need. I’m still paying off a €559 Dyson which by the way is absolutely useless! I unfollowed loads back in February & it’s been so much better since then now I can see it is all totally fake! It’s a lot more damaging to people’s mental health than this thread is to hers. If it is then maybe she should take a step back & stop spouting crap about how everything that just happens to be gifted is the best thing ever.

Reactions: 31
Kindnessismagic....tell me, what mental damage will having your childhood sold to thousands of strangers do to your mental health when you get older, knowing nothing was private, even your bedroom and your little trinket pots were shown just do your parents could make £$!,,, I’m guessing that’s going to be a lot more damaging then us talking about lees coat and Rebs dirty mirror!!!

Reactions: 24
Kindnessismagic....tell me, what mental damage will having your childhood sold to thousands of strangers do to your mental health when you get older, knowing nothing was private, even your bedroom and your little trinket pots were shown just do your parents could make £$!,,, I’m guessing that’s going to be a lot more damaging then us talking about lees coat and Rebs dirty mirror!!!
Also leaves them open to bullying too. Imagine being in secondary school and everyone can access your whole childhood from birth? I would have been mortified at that if I was teenager with my whole childhood documented for anyone to see. These girls never had a choice and it’s actually really sad

Reactions: 17
Sick of these jokers! Now that they've moved and they are not having more children what are they going to do for storylines? Two parents at home all day, shopping and drinking tea zzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 13
Sick of these jokers! Now that they've moved and they are not having more children what are they going to do for storylines? Two parents at home all day, shopping and drinking tea zzzzzzzzzzz

I’d put money on a “surprise” 4th baby...
A vasectomy takes time to work, he could still have swimmers for the next few months....

Reactions: 6
Yeah totally agree. They were so set on having a fourth. I remember Ian Beake had a vasectomy that healed itself ?

So emotional at school shows....I’m pretty sure she missed the last one to go shopping?? Uh she’s sooo full of :poop::poop:

Reactions: 18
? ? ?

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest story, firstly Reb, I can’t believe you were going to have a sleep while your mother in law painted upstairs and secondly, could you not have done the food shop earlier in the day instead of dragging poor S round after a long day at school at the end of term?

Reactions: 10
Another vlog, weeks old. Another awkward AD. I find it sad interaction with her children only seems to happen if payment is involved.

Reactions: 11
A festive day with family and friends..
my recap because I’m kinda bored. ?

She couldn’t get a (sponsored) hair appointment for ages,
and like hell shes gonna pays.
So she lobs it off herself.

(Let’s hope Chicken royal got a spon vasectomy or she’d be lobbing them off with the butter knife too :m)

I see them in pizza express and almost want proof she’s paid for it.
Show them receipts guuurl ?
we see you looking for free dough balls..
we see you ?

Not a fan of the hair rebby, sorry.
Or the lipstick, again sorry.

Popping into the shops for dinner?!
Don’t go near the onions or you’ll end up with a new jumper, a leopard print jumpsuit and a flannel house coat to match an apron you’ll return tomorrow. We know you can’t go into the shops without a cheeky little shop (returnable/spon haul!)

Maybe florry nugget has sore eyes from the amount of paint, decorating and cleaning you’ve done in such a short space of time?!
So many rooms In an unventilated house and add to that a fire burning nightly?!
Just a thought, if her eyes are sore and it’s not a “headache” it might be worth looking at other reasons.
Having said that specsavers do kiddy Spons right, the SJ’s got one as did Louise Pentland so why not chance your arm!!

The tree is nice il give you that
“full and bushy”
Like you’re ego and your hair right now,
An incoming compliment :eek::eek: I don’t hate the hair in this shot.

I DO hate the Padded out cleaning routine... thank god for the skip 10 second feature.

Fake poo...... unlike your content, which is genuine, authentic real poo.

Friends that haven’t seen the house, gawwwd your own friends can even watch Meldrum QVC!! :rolleyes:

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BLITZ THE HOUSE!! How dirty are you lot.

If lee hasn’t made the curry, tattle don’t care. Sorry hun :sneaky:

The sitting room looks like a mausoleum.

“It’s Bang on midnight....”
yo Casper.. where you at! It’s the witching hour ? you get free rein in the crypt/sitting room ?
Have fun!!!!

???? the script is not very well written, first half the vlog she is blitzing the house because her chums are coming round. Second half of the vlog Lee boy is blitzing the house because her chins are coming round ?‍♂

Her latest insta stories - whats the bets we have a AF SWIPE UP link to a meal planner guru or a helpline for parents of children who don’t eat their tea in a couple of days? :eek: #ad #mychickennuggetswonteattheirnuggets

I feel so sad for the girls on tonight's vlog- unknowingly being duped into an advert for their mothers greed again.. to them it's going to come accross that their mum wants to spend precious time with them playing with dollies when in reality it couldn't be further from the truth .... Stop using your children as employees.
Keep flogging your stupid skincare products or whatever but leave your innocent child out of it. I really worry about these poor girls plastered all over the internet for everyone to see before they even understand enough to consent to it . Rebecca you're a despicable human . She makes me so angry ?

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she forgot Safiyah needed a Christmas jumper - so she then went to Tesco and bought her a t shirt instead?! Shame that Tesco never sent them jumpers too ... or Next. They've let her down!

Reactions: 9
For anyone thinking of watching tonight's vlog dont its solo boring and 13mins of my life I will never get back.

It was filmed many weeks back before they painted the living room blue or added all the next home freebies.

It involves the kids getting a baby Bjorn doll.

It's an ad within a vlog because that's the only way she can get people to watch ads.

It's usual potter around messy house

Least 1 transparent on hand to help

Long walk in the woods.

Poppy had hand foot and mouth
She had just got back from Google London.

My personal fave

She's on pintrest looking for ideas as they need to rid their house of magnolia.
She says sometimes you have to live in the house a while see what light is before you decide.

If only she did then her lounge wouldent look like a mismatched dungeon.

The dining table looked better in play room.

She could make 5th bedroom a playroom come guest room like Katie ellision.

Then have less squashed kitchen
Formal dining room
2 lounges.

In kicthen she could fit in stools to create breakfast bar. Or island unit.

Ikea sell freestanding island for 350.

Or small desk or nice chair/small sofa and side table like her old kitchen might work.

But what's mistake is the timing.
It's December people are busy
They want to see festive videos.

Also due to revealing all on insta those who follow both will be like omg this blog is so out of date and behind its irrelevant.

Least she gave the girls it early
Not as an xmas present.

Side note I have kids at 3 different schools.

Only 1 has nativity and school make it clear in advance if they need parents to provide a costume as our dress rehearsal was today.

Also last 2 years they all had xmas jumper day non uniform day so next week they all xmas jumpers different days.

My son needs new jumper.
But my girls have xmas t shirt and a jumper as they prefer to wear comfy festival casuals rather than sparkly festive party dresses.

I might get son the 9 quid xmas jumper in Tesco.

A jumper would have been far more useful than festive pjs.

Plus if she had got them different designs they could all be passed down and save money future Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.