Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindnessismagic

Making others feel less than because they can't keep up with them Meldrums falsified life is as dangerous.

Social media is toxic as it portrays an image of a perfect and unachievabke life.

I think the Meldrums are strong enough to put themselves out there, they obviously don't think of others when boasting as they do.
If you find her so offensive why not just block her on social media? You don't have to watch it?

Queenie

VIP Member
Tis the week before Christmas and all through the house.
Not an item was paid for she’s even gifted the mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes the Next delivery, it soon would be there ?
The nuggets were nestled all snug in their beds,
They’re chucked up by 7 with the latest spon teds ?
And Reb in her flannels with a look of desire
Had just pinned me down in front of the fire ?
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the rug #gifted to see what was the matter ?
Away to the window I limped like a flash #NoNuts
Tripped over a Log but continued my dash
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight #gifted reindeer #homesense #spon
With a little old driver, who keeps acting the goon,
I knew in that moment he’d left the utility room ??‍♀

OH CASPER MY DEAR THIS CANNOT BE TRUE...
HAVE YOU PAINTED THE SLEIGH IN THE LAST OF OUR HAGUE BLUE!
?

Rebecca she cursed and then slammed the front door,
Until there’s a Delivery it’s the shed or the floor.

The utility room is now empty and bare,
Please comment, subscribe, smash a like and do share.
Love it! ?

flyingbuttress

Cannot get over the fact poppy has been so poorly yet Reb wouldn’t give her a bottle of milk! Then she was so pleased that poppy finally gave in and had it from a cup! 12months and that’s it, SHE can’t be arsed with bottles so they go, end of story! My girl had a bedtime bottle of milk until she was four! ?she never had a dummy nor sucked her thumb, no filings, nice straight teeth and good speech from an early age. Everyone is different and that’s fine, it’s just I find Reb so hard and cold.
Where was this?!

Lucylockett

We don’t know if any of those things are ‘definite’ although most seem highly likely hence why I personally am always careful what I say as some of those things aren’t fact.

Yes her style and interior personal style are very much personal choice but when you make a career of putting all of that personal choice out in the public domain then you have to appreciate people are going to either like it or hate it and will have an opinion - you can’t put this stuff out there and only expect positive comments, that’s not how this works, everyone has different personal taste.

I couldn’t give a rats arse if her dad bought her the house. But what I do care about is whether people are honest or not and by and large this forum has brought to attention her lies and deceit and is full of FACTS and TRUTH of where she has lied about things and purposefully mislead her followers for her own personal gain. That is what I have issue with
Thankyou, i just wanted to clarify if that was actually fact or not so Thankyou for your reply. I completely get that when you put yourself out there there’s going to be opinions and everyone has their own taste but I just don’t get the point of the horrible comments on style or interior choices. Obviously on this forum I’m in the minority and it’s just my opinion but I just struggle to understand why the fact that her, or anyone else, has put themselves out there means it’s ok to make mean comments on stuff like that. I guess I just see that stuff as personal choice and don’t see how criticising personal tastes and choices like that is constructive. Non disclosure of adds and stuff like that absolutely, that’s why I came here, but what difference does it make what colour she paints her walls?! Like I said, my opinion is definitely in the minority here but I just don’t really think someone ‘putting themselves out there’ gives grown adults an excuse to completely trash her style or her home ?‍♀

Teapot

Fx
The whole Zika thing was an absolute farce ... The baby clearly did not have Zika as indicated on all her scans. The baby was born a normal weight and wasn't even small like she kept banging on about... I'm sure she was 6lb something and this was weeks and weeks early so had she been on time she would have been above average weight no doubt. It was just her usual master of manipulation activity to bring in more viewers just like this lump in the breast. .. anything like that would be under the 2 week rule by her doctor so she would have to be seen within 14 days of seeing her GP. She's made out it's been ages which will not be true
I thought that was weird when she said she had been waiting for an appt. I found a lump and my GP told me with any lumo/breast changes they will see within two weeks. Maybe different in Scotland?

Christmasfairy

Interesting video on a girl called grace fit uk you tube channel. Her and other ‘influencers’ discussing ads, affiliate links etc. Quite a long one and they are beauty/fashion rather than family content but was surprised to hear how much money can actually be made from affiliate links - they claimed they made more money from the commission of those than paid posts - ranging from around 30k subscribers to a lot higher between the group of them.

Queenie

VIP Member
Fx

I thought that was weird when she said she had been waiting for an appt. I found a lump and my GP told me with any lumo/breast changes they will see within two weeks. Maybe different in Scotland?
It was never a real scare otherwise she would’ve been seen a helluva lot sooner!