Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have been slightly better if Lee's Mum was entertaining the children while they painted. I'm sure there will be an insta story soon trying to justify it
Yeah, it will be something along the lines of

“Lee’s non existent bollocks are sooo tender and sore so he can’t possibly lift a finger and do any actual manual labour and Lee’s mum offered to do the painting to help us out before Christmas because I’m just sooooo busy at the moment with the “Mum life” and with “life admin” and just soooo overwhelmed with everything that I decided to take a back seat and just roll with it”

It’s pathetic. She’s bloody bone idle and has absolutely no grip on how to behave like a decent human being. She should be embarrassed by that Instagram story.

Reactions: 20
It appears Lee's mum is only welcome in the house if she's babysitting or painting. You never hear of her going for dinner or just a Nanny visit, joining them for a walk. It always seems to be when they want something.

Reactions: 30
Lees mum is doing the painting because she took pitty on poor Poppy, both of her parents are soooooooo “busy” that by the time they had the time Poppy would be ready to move out??

Reactions: 10
His latest Instagram post ????:m:eek:

Wondering where the non-binary coat is though for his walk with his wee pal?

Reactions: 2
I knew you'd all be worrying about Lee's ????. But they're feeling good now. So you can all sleep soundly ???????
20181211_145150.jpg
20181211_145150.jpg

So pleased I had to duplicate it????

Reactions: 7
My mother in law once came round to help tidy up the garden because I’d just come out of hospital having been on a drip for hyperemesis. I felt so bloody guilty and was terrified that the neighbours would think I was a lazy cow for allowing a woman in her sixties to mow etc.

I really struggle to imagine how she thinks her followers will think that’s ok. Is it just that it’s so normal for them to have his family work for them? I really, really struggle with this.

Reactions: 19
Notice on the garden centre picture her jumper is labelled as next official, no mention of an AD or kindly gifted so she must have bought it? She must own every wooly jumper from the winter 2018 collection ?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he took a tripod out with him to take that photo...

Does it look like it's been take from a hight of about 6/7 foot?

Snap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Must have been another hobbit from the woods :m

Reactions: 7
I reserved commenting until caught up with 24hours of their boring insta stories.

Where do I start

*Oh my god not another next ad.

*my Tesco which is tiny metro by the way has child's xmas jumpers near the tills.
Why did all 3 kids need jumpers
Reb read the newsletters or least letters about shows ie my daughter's an angel so yes she needs Angel outfit.
What a waste of money when next official could have gifted you one if you had been more organised.
I do hope you go to s Christmas performance.

*treat every child equally surely Florrie doesn't need any more clothes

*the separate want a doesnt bother me as s saw santa train yesterday. But i do wonder if will annoy s if Florrie gets all bratty or s sees the vlog.

* Lee so pleased your downstairs boys are ok. Are you banished to the woods for being loud, and pulling stupid facial expressions or is it the over the top language of bad boys , monster or savage.
Are you scrounging for a free lawnmower off Santa at the garden centre.
Was the cake as good as Costa.
Have you sold your non binary coat?

* those questions definatly reading here.
Strange why shes bothered by what she called 15loser posters on here say with their sad hard lives and jealous ways.
What was the local police response would love up date on their investigations.
It's all so staged.
Maybe shes had her hair fixed by a processional.

* xmas advertising all about festive inducement. Surly its time for annual Iceland trip.
New year is all deprivation diets and gym.

As she said i last vlog even lee looked bored stupid have you seen my emails lee I got an offer in jazzercize its £5 in total unlimited until end if 2018.
She used her own 5dollars
Might explain why shes not been much thats slightly more than a large costa would cost if she paid for it hardly breaking the bank.
As we know gym 12 months is free

Did they still have kippie lodge membership?

Im sure will scrounge what she can in the new year.

Lol I said about blogs not that festive and today shes doing a nice festive vlog.
Also I mentioned poppys room bit neglected.

Her sisters probably less looking forward to seeing reb.

Why do lees family keep acting like skivvies.
I know they less affluent than her parents
They have painted his mum and brother all the girls rooms why?
It's odd. Today totally lazy lady more than double her age very lazy maybe the stacking all those logs and speed cleaning wore her out.

Plus shes done more school runs lately she must be exhausted.

I suspect the many walks are between her house and her parents.

Unbelievable how much help she gets and she still produced crap content.

Mystery who took lees pic

Was the garden centre experience kindly gifted?

I expect it was a free jumper undeclared ad.

Next I hate you

Guesses for tonight's vlog.

I mean imagine actually taking your child out for a walk and walking about with a tripod as well.

He really does think he’s Archie... and that bloody smug, wide eyed face he pulls EVERY BLOODY TIME!

Reactions: 10
Caught up finally.

So the q&a last night was basically all things talked about on here. I followed them for nearly a year and hadn't known about her "job" at Disney until read here on tattle. So random that someone asked her about it.

Cant believe they went to see Santa without S. Even if she did see one at rainbows Reb has said they are only going to one but have gone without her. Surely missed photo op with all three girls and Santa.

That has to be the last of the Next ads now. She said she had one more and now that's done. What brand will we be bombarded with next!!

Lazing downstairs while MIL paints upstairs. Lazy or what go help her for goodness sake.

And what is with Lees hat!!!

Reactions: 6
Lee has replaced his non binary coat with a non binary hat.

He honestly has a face you wouldn’t tire of slapping. That wasn’t a threat in case you were going to call the police again pat.

All joking aside he reminds me of that loud mouth pain in the arse type that you do your best to avoid as they drain your energy and leave you with a migraine. In someways I’m not surprised she always has a face like a slapped arse if he’s that hyper all the time, I would probably need to have 24hrs in a dark room after spending time with him.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.