Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't be real because of peoples criticisms? What screwed up reality is she living...she is criticised because she isn't real and honest!

Reactions: 14
??? Lee - at least spell You're correct in one of your questions!!

Also there's no way she would answer some of these negative assumptions of her if they were her followers they would be blocked and deleted asap!!
Can totally tell the majority of the questions are written by the same person (Lee) lol.

Always banging on about the trolls oh the trolls, bore off Reb you’re the biggest troll of all ???

Reactions: 15
What exactly does she hold back on sharing ?

I know it’s not my job but I could never imagine writing that sort of tit about myself to a bunch of randoms online. It honesty made me cringe reading those questions and answers. I definitely had second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 11
:mGod poor s gets a mention again look Mrs meldrum you have to ask yourself yes you why s has these meltdowns it because of you she knows how much you favour f bell and it’s upsetting for her

Reactions: 5
Those are yet again tragic. Stop digging Rebecca I really used to like you and it’s starting to feel sad now.

It’s a bit of a stretch to think that so many questions have been submitted in such a short space of time. Her last post went up 7 hrs ago, has only 24 comments on it and has 6 unanswered questions. Surely it would be better for building engagement with followers to actually respond to questions on the grid instead of this strange humble bragging session?

Reactions: 13
It is absolutely tragic.... she just seems to keep adding more fuel to the fire and more and more of her genuine followers are deserting her... I don't think her heart is in it anymore, both her and lee look unhappy. if it wasn't for the fact they need the income I think she would take a step back from flogging/vlogging .... I think she must cringe at herself as she posts yet another #ad ...she is clearly struggling for content on YouTube ( badly edited lazy vlogs) ... How much longer can this continue when the tide has turned against them, they have nothing unique about them... I think they are desperately trying to milk what they can while they can.... Very sad to watch really.

Reactions: 18
She keeps bleating on about having a baby so young - she was 21! My mum had 3 kids by that age! It’s not like she was a teen mum. And wasn’t she about 24-ish when she got married? Not THAT young ffs! ?

Reactions: 9
Some of these q & a answers are hilarious 'I cry at adverts' I'd cry too if I had to fake excitement for the 100th time that you can get unlimited Next delivery for only £20 a year. Or sometimes wishimg she had a normal job. How would she even know what a normal job is? She has never had one!

Reactions: 16
Just when I think that surely wouldn’t be a plug for a item she’s selling she does it again.....moaning about pms and bam a link to buy vitamins. I’m shocked and I know I shouldn’t be but it’s just awful what she is doing. It’s not making a living as she puts it. It’s actually tricking people and its so wrong Rebecca. Save what dignity you have left before this goes fully tits up! Or an even bigger boob than the last one!

Reactions: 11
And another question about her work experience at Disney. She reminds me of the character from Little Britian who always bangs on about being Molly Sugden's bridesmaid.
The one, tiny, slightly exciting thing she has done with her life before she got herself knocked up by the ex boyfriend to avoid having to find a job.

Reactions: 28
She keeps bleating on about having a baby so young - she was 21! My mum had 3 kids by that age! It’s not like she was a teen mum. And wasn’t she about 24-ish when she got married? Not THAT young ffs! ?
I was 16 when I had my first. I was married with two children at 19 ? now that's young

Reactions: 4
And another question about her work experience at Disney. She reminds me of the character from Little Britian who always bangs on about being Molly Sugden's bridesmaid.
The one, tiny, slightly exciting thing she has done with her life before she got herself knocked up by the ex boyfriend to avoid having to find a job.
Little Britain?!!!
????

Reactions: 4
I do remember from a vlog a couple of years back her speaking about Channel mum. She stopped doing mumsnet campaigns and working with them and explained that she couldn't work with them anymore as she was with Channel mum and got a monthly retainer fee. There were different levels of involvement of the vloggers at channel mum. Do they still do the channel mum lives and channel mum news that they used to?

Also I thought she worked at Disney for a few months, not a year?

Reactions: 2
I have just ready the question answer and as i work in the field this is a qualified opinion....

She is a text book narcacisst.

Reactions: 12
I do remember from a vlog a couple of years back her speaking about Channel mum. She stopped doing mumsnet campaigns and working with them and explained that she couldn't work with them anymore as she was with Channel mum and got a monthly retainer fee. There were different levels of involvement of the vloggers at channel mum. Do they still do the channel mum lives and channel mum news that they used to?

Also I thought she worked at Disney for a few months, not a year?
She worked there for 6 months.

These Q&As are hilariously bad! It’s a new low when the only content they can come up with it to fake questions on Instagram.... they are all boring ones that we have heard her talk about a million times before (people are always “so shocked” at how short she is/she would struggle if Lee went off shore again (no tit!) she likes being at home etc...)
Just totally.... dull. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.