Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she not go and support ‘local’ businesses as she says that’s what she wanted to do.! Why not do a give away hamper full of local goodies for self care? Oh yes, she’s tight.! As for the Kelly woman!!! Woah!!! Theses women need some management training! The language she was using! Totally and utterly shocking! It’s on her brand account.!

Reactions: 11
She's right to be having a think about if she wants to continue being on Instagram. Maybe her and The Meldrums could all F-off, go find the dummies they keep spitting out. So bloody arrogant!

Reactions: 14
It’s really shocking right? These are their businesses. I try to imagine myself going in to work and ranting and swearing. Or breaking the law and dragging someone else into it whilst accusing innocent bystanders of being sad. The only thing I can think is that they just can’t grasp that what they’re doing is wrong and against the rules. That they just don’t see their error.

Reactions: 12
I have a bees knees journal from last year. You notice the little tag is of a brown colour. The new version one on Kelly’s page is more of an orange coloured tag and same colour as one on Mrs M page so she could have purchased a new one

You see the tags are different colours. Possibly gifted or purchased a new journal. But if gifted or either way she should have tagged kelly in it

I sat here scratching my head why the overreaction.

I dont know if her rant is about me or others asked the same thing.

There were comments on here being nice and favourable towards Kelly.

We just felt her company should have been tagged and mentioned oh by the way the lovely Kelly gifted me this journal as part of my give away.

That would have perhaps given Kelly more followers and sales.

In same way Mrs meldrum should ha e credited the print artist the other day.

If you reading here Kelly I was perfectly polite question I wasn't being bitchy to annoy you I just think gifts should be clearly labelled labelled I dont get why this has to be such a secret.

I get Kelly fails to share my point veiw about influencer transparency and labelling.

That you see Mrs meldrums generous giveaway of all gifted items as extremely kind.

I get we all have off days hopefully yours is one of them.
I'm sympathetic to situation with your mum.
You have no idea what my situation is it how my mental health is.
Yet you decide to have rant.
It's ok I will live and move on we can agree to disagree without the need to swear .
Fortunately my mental health ok and I. Not hugely upset by your rant just saddened.

I was tempted to buy a freind one of your journals.

The point I took from rant is Mrs meldrum pushed me above 10k followers why is that relevant

They all lovely women uplifting and supporting women until you a woman asking politely About influencer transparency and following legal guidelines on labelling .

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

I agree insta not app used to be its been taken over by advertising,debate has been shut down and some influencer fans can be truly horrible

I suppose turkeys dont vote for Christmas.
You see yourself as an influencer not just a small business woman.
I commend all influencers that raise money and support charities on a regular basis by the way.

They using their platform and influence for the greater good.

I miss the whole meaning if gift like my nan brought me a pair of socks.
Gifts on insta are seldom just gifts they expect things in return.
Which then turns into blatent product placement/ a bias reveiw therefore more akin to a brand ad.

I enjoy supporting small businesses both local and on insta.

Lee is such a tit stirring troll.

I expect the meldrums will both milk this today and talk about trolls.

They seem to drag others in dont they.

Because of dlp brummy showed her holiday receipt.

The way they conduct themselves have negative effects on others.

Lee's fake smile is getting more and more strained...Yes he is a grade A pillock and his smuggness is like nothing i've ever see before, but i think the bloke is seriously depressed....
#livingourbestlife

How dare you swear at me through your InstaStories Kelly? I was watching that with my 3 year old son next to me. Unfollowed. She showed a huge lack of respect to her viewers for how she handled that - we were rooting for her! Now she’s made herself look as bad as Mrs M.
Well done Reb, dragging even worthy causes down with you.

Reactions: 23
These influencers really make me sick, who the hell do they think they are. Mrs M and Kelly especially are peasants in the world of Instagram!! There are bloody cats on Instagram with more followers!!!

There are 66 MILLION people living in the UK alone and you have a measley 80,000 followers, bore off you are insignificant.

Reactions: 15
Wow ? those stories were majorly ott! I’ve never followed the woman and never will now. Absolutely disgraceful how she handled that. At least Mrs M has tagged her in the giveaway now though. ??‍♀ Funny how people show their true colours and attitudes when a difference of opinion is shown.

We all knew the “self care” package was going to be full of gifted items, sorry apart from the luxury socks bought with her own dolla but what she perhaps could have done to avoid this whole sorry mess is to have said something such as:

I have worked in collaboration with some of my favourite brands, they have kindly sent some items for me to include in this giveaway - this would have give good publicity to the brands and I think would have helped her case a bit too.

Instead what we now have is Pat standing with his big pointing finger (remember though Pat there’s 3 pointing right back at you) at how sad people are, someone who uses her business to fundraise for a very worthwhile cause, but will face backlash for that outburst today and where’s Reb... driving up the new part of the AWPR with her favourite child to collect her sister from the airport, not giving a crap about the absolute sh&t storm she has once again created around her.

She can’t even organise a f€~king giveaway to celebrate what should be such a milestone for her without it being completely tarnished and it’s all her own doing.

I sat here scratching my head why the overreaction.

I dont know if her rant is about me or others asked the same thing.

There were comments on here being nice and favourable towards Kelly.

We just felt her company should have been tagged and mentioned oh by the way the lovely Kelly gifted me this journal as part of my give away.

That would have perhaps given Kelly more followers and sales.

In same way Mrs meldrum should ha e credited the print artist the other day.

If you reading here Kelly I was perfectly polite question I wasn't being bitchy to annoy you I just think gifts should be clearly labelled labelled I dont get why this has to be such a secret.

I get Kelly fails to share my point veiw about influencer transparency and labelling.

That you see Mrs meldrums generous giveaway of all gifted items as extremely kind.

I get we all have off days hopefully yours is one of them.
I'm sympathetic to situation with your mum.
You have no idea what my situation is it how my mental health is.
Yet you decide to have rant.
It's ok I will live and move on we can agree to disagree without the need to swear .
Fortunately my mental health ok and I. Not hugely upset by your rant just saddened.

I was tempted to buy a freind one of your journals.

The point I took from rant is Mrs meldrum pushed me above 10k followers why is that relevant

They all lovely women uplifting and supporting women until you a woman asking politely About influencer transparency and following legal guidelines on labelling .

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

I agree insta not app used to be its been taken over by advertising,debate has been shut down and some influencer fans can be truly horrible

I suppose turkeys dont vote for Christmas.
You see yourself as an influencer not just a small business woman.
I commend all influencers that raise money and support charities on a regular basis by the way.

They using their platform and influence for the greater good.

I miss the whole meaning if gift like my nan brought me a pair of socks.
Gifts on insta are seldom just gifts they expect things in return.
Which then turns into blatent product placement/ a bias reveiw therefore more akin to a brand ad.

I enjoy supporting small businesses both local and on insta.

Lee is such a tit stirring troll.

I expect the meldrums will both milk this today and talk about trolls.

They seem to drag others in dont they.

Because of dlp brummy showed her holiday receipt.

The way they conduct themselves have negative effects on others.
Lee telling people to head on over to Kelly’s page to look at the rant is just showing more people to look at someone’s bad behaviour and most will just avoid like the plague. Lee should not be directing people to someone’s bad behaviour or melt down on insta

Reactions: 14
These are supposed to be grown up adults running businesses.
I’m not surprised that these people choose to be “influencers” (SALES PEOPLE) online rather than going out and working in real jobs. They have absolutely no idea how to conduct themselves.
Why the ridiculous over the top abusive reaction from Kelly?! If you are asked a question - at work or otherwise - all you have to do is respond with the facts and leave it at that. There was no need to shout and swear and start using emotional blackmail to get your point across. It’s beyond childish.
Do they honestly think they are behaving properly?!
Lee just showed what a mug he is. He’s so far up his wife’s bum he’s practically brushing her teeth. There’s a man who desperately needs his family and friends to have a word with him.

Reactions: 18
It’s really shocking right? These are their businesses. I try to imagine myself going in to work and ranting and swearing. Or breaking the law and dragging someone else into it whilst accusing innocent bystanders of being sad. The only thing I can think is that they just can’t grasp that what they’re doing is wrong and against the rules. That they just don’t see their error.

I think the DLP fiasco sent Pat & Reb into major defence mode, and they’ve been there ever since. Personally I’ve found any time someone accuses folk of being “sad, sad individuals” they are deflecting from their own deviances as we can see here.

Though I do believe that wee mushroom might be a bit too dim to grasp the simple rules regarding gift and ad disclosure.

“Influencers” are living in this bubble where normal rules and etiquette regarding business do not apply; therefore, rants like Kelly’s get posted without a thought to the repercusssions.

Reactions: 13
There are ways for businesses to get a point across and Kelly's disgusting rant is not one of them. Unfortunately the sheep that blindly follow Meldrums seem the hun type that have never had a need to be professional (much like spoilt little girl Rebecca) therefore they will think that swearing and ranting is an appropriate form of action. Having an ill parent is not a free pass to behave in such a manner.

Reactions: 21
We all knew the “self care” package was going to be full of gifted items, sorry apart from the luxury socks bought with her own dolla but what she perhaps could have done to avoid this whole sorry mess is to have said something such as:

I have worked in collaboration with some of my favourite brands, they have kindly sent some items for me to include in this giveaway - this would have give good publicity to the brands and I think would have helped her case a bit too.

Instead what we now have is Pat standing with his big pointing finger (remember though Pat there’s 3 pointing right back at you) at how sad people are, someone who uses her business to fundraise for a very worthwhile cause, but will face backlash for that outburst today and where’s Reb... driving up the new part of the AWPR with her favourite child to collect her sister from the airport, not giving a crap about the absolute sh&t storm she has once again created around her.

She can’t even organise a f€~king giveaway to celebrate what should be such a milestone for her without it being completely tarnished and it’s all her own doing.
In typical Pat fashion he seems to let rip whilst the wife is away and she’s not there to control what he says on insta.

I think the DLP fiasco sent Pat & Reb into major defence mode, and they’ve been there ever since. Personally I’ve found any time someone accuses folk of being “sad, sad individuals” they are deflecting from their own deviances as we can see here.

Though I do believe that wee mushroom might be a bit too dim to grasp the simple rules regarding gift and ad disclosure.

“Influencers” are living in this bubble where normal rules and etiquette regarding business do not apply; therefore, rants like Kelly’s get posted without a thought to the repercusssions.
In typical meldrums behaviour they deflect their own bad behaviour onto others making them out to be the bad ones for keeping them on track with their shadiness and they don’t like it

Reactions: 9
I think this tells you everything you need to know about Instagram. They will all close ranks to protect each other (and their own business interests) and the rant shows just how much of a facade everything is on instagram. On Kelly's squares it is all wistful coffee cups and bike rides and staring off into the distance and on her stories she is ranting into the camera with a duck this and duck that. I don't know how the journals are supposed to work but clearly they don't help with anger management.

The giveaway isn't great. It looks stingy considering how much of big deal it apparently is to MrsM. £3 Primark socks, a gifted journal and some skincare samples are insulting to her followers especially considering how long she has taken to pull this together. She could have worked with Next or Olay or Elemis or any of her brands to pull together a really great package but it just looks like she has been lazy and cobbled together a few bits she had hanging around.

I wonder if she realises that ASA also has rules over running prize draws? She may want to get her awesome management team to confirm that she has set the draw up so as to be compliant...

Reactions: 28
That Kelly is shocking, these infuencers are beyond thick and just don't get it. Agree they just wouldn't last in normal jobs.

Is there no end to Mrs meldrums cheapness, also I bet she'll pick someone local and get her mum to drop it off as can't see her paying to post that.

Reactions: 12
Oh my. Where to start?!

4 thousand people saying ‘oh wow hun, what a marvellous giveaway’
Lee losing the plot
Kelly bees knees on the most ott rant.
Reb not being able to go anywhere on her own yet again and accompanying her mum to the airport. Do these people never do anything on their own? (She doesn’t even like her sister does she?)

What a start to the day

Reactions: 10
Oh well as expected

I have been blocked

Not sure if stories removed

I best go find me a new hobbit

Lee's such an idiot
Hopefully asa agree with us.

They all companies and businesses
With clearly poor customer service skills.

I think this tells you everything you need to know about Instagram. They will all close ranks to protect each other (and their own business interests) and the rant shows just how much of a facade everything is on instagram. On Kelly's squares it is all wistful coffee cups and bike rides and staring off into the distance and on her stories she is ranting into the camera with a duck this and duck that. I don't know how the journals are supposed to work but clearly they don't help with anger management.

The giveaway isn't great. It looks stingy considering how much of big deal it apparently is to MrsM. £3 Primark socks, a gifted journal and some skincare samples are insulting to her followers especially considering how long she has taken to pull this together. She could have worked with Next or Olay or Elemis or any of her brands to pull together a really great package but it just looks like she has been lazy and cobbled together a few bits she had hanging around.

I wonder if she realises that ASA also has rules over running prize draws? She may want to get her awesome management team to confirm that she has set the draw up so as to be compliant...

Absolutely couldn’t agree more with all of the above.
I really hope that both Kelly and Reb see these comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.