Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you definitely realise how important the right house is in the vlogging world after seeing how different the vlogs look now! The old house did make the vlogs and insta stories look great.
Absolutely critical unless you are doing the house up very well and fairly quickly to create content.

Am beyond fed up seeing the fire and those horrible plastic flowers from next

Also, why is there a standard lamp in front of a mirror which then has the Christmas tree in front of it?

Reactions: 5
I don't begrudge anyone moving if they actually need more space. But they really didn't. The only downside to their old house was the busy street they lived off of. Other than that it was a nice place. It was the perfect size in my opinion. I don't hate their new place but it doesn't have the same character their original one did. It feels big and impersonal. They bought a bunch of crap in one of the videos, I can't remember if it was this week or last, including what I think they said were two $600 rugs. Where on earth are they getting all this money? Did they rob a bloody bank and we missed the news? Typically people who go over asking price on a house, don't have a lot of extra coin to toss around on frivolous things like $600 rugs. What makes me laugh is they'll probably then go out and buy more IKEA furniture to fill in any gaps along the way. Don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against IKEA furnishings. But wouldn't you think they'd rather just throw a few cheap rug on the floor for now and maybe spend money on the more important family items? Especially with small children who are likely to just make a mess. Talk about weird priorities.

Reactions: 13
Following on from tonight's "self care face washing tutorial" ( # AD), personally I don't rate the Elemis balm. It's heavy, quite oily and strongly scented and won't help if you're prone to break outs anyway. They do far better cleansers for this type of skin, which obviously haven't been gifted out, so I suppose if you're not willing to spend your own "dolla" then you'll stick any old freebie on your face and not admit the consequences ?

Reactions: 8
Absolutely critical unless you are doing the house up very well and fairly quickly to create content.

Am beyond fed up seeing the fire and those horrible plastic flowers from next

Also, why is there a standard lamp in front of a mirror which then has the Christmas tree in front of it?
That lamp next to the tree looks blooming awful.

Reactions: 5
I also genuinely hope her appointment tomorrow goes well and turns out to be nothing. I also hope it's not turned into a " My pre Christmas scare" vlog.
I cannot wrap my head around why even medical issues such as this are just flung out there and not kept private. And please leave the camera at home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
They looked happier in their old house, maybe it’s because it was done to their standards and didn’t really needed anything else major done, with this new one, all the money seem to have been gone in to purchase it and now comes the realisation that it needs so much done to it but there’s no money, new kitchen complete with floors and that wall knocked down, utility room is small and it really doesn’t work as is, and she really doesn’t like wooden floors, the downstairs looks cold an inviting if I honest. Don’t understand why she wanted this house so much, is it the outdoor space, or location? Because to me it makes no sense to purchase such an expensive house if you don’t have the money to do it up to your liking, it’s was a rush move, they could’ve waited until the girls were a little older and save some money and then move.

Reactions: 11
Following on from tonight's "self care face washing tutorial" ( # AD), personally I don't rate the Elemis balm. It's heavy, quite oily and strongly scented and won't help if you're prone to break outs anyway. They do far better cleansers for this type of skin, which obviously haven't been gifted out, so I suppose if you're not willing to spend your own "dolla" then you'll stick any old freebie on your face and not admit the consequences ?
I was momentarily interested in Elemis as I’d seen some great discounts - took one look at the list of chemicals on the label and thought ‘all that junk for £80 a tub no thanks’ how can someone stand there talking about great skin products whilst pointing out all their spots?!?!? Many people get spots but don’t bleat about amazing £80 a go potions. And Reb washing your face is just a normal part of every day life, it’s not ‘me time’
Why on earth do all these Drs spend so long at Uni getting degrees and years training in order to advise on mental health? Didn’t they know that all you need is 6 months at Disney Florida and a Channel Mum deal? #scamiversity #drreb #MDMeldrumsDreary

Reactions: 10
You’re both clearly trolls.
Only trolls question.
Only trolls remember.
Sheep accept anything and everything without question. :m:m:m
I do apologise I'll go back into my Hague Blue dungeon and light my fire for my perfect Instagram grid...must remember to move the flowers too, #next flowers btw.

Reactions: 18
So self care includes washing your face?
Goodness how indulgent! Doing the very basics of hygiene that most people do at least daily.

Reactions: 18
She admitted in her latest vlog she was messy. We had all figured that, but I don't get the amount of stuff lying on their bedroom floor? That would drive me insane. I couldn't sit down knowing my house was untidy.

Reactions: 7
Chiming in to agree that the old house was far superior, in my opinion, to the new one. It was bright, warm and had good use of space especially with the addition of the snug, 4th bedroom and the refitted kitchen. It did back on to a seemingly busy road but the back garden was fenced and private, perfect for kids outside playing. It wasn't huge but it had enough space for the 5 of them and only 2 bathrooms to clean. ? The new place just looks damp and depressing and cumbersome with the size of it. Doesn't help that Rebecca seems to hate a lot of the things about it (kitchen especially). I can appreciate that they wanted to own a property outright but there were many other options out there that I think would have been more suitable for them that cost a lot less.

It comes across that they've completely overstretched themselves with this house and the move. They both seem sad, exhausted and almost like going through the motions in order to maintain their lifestyle and mortgage payments which has now trickled down in to their content. Everything seems rush, half assed and like there is no joy. It's obvious there is tit hitting the fan behind the scenes and in a way I feel for them but they have brought most of this upon themselves. Just coming clean about it all would probably make them feel so much better. As the saying goes, the truth will set you free.

I sincerely hope that her appointment goes ok tomorrow. I have a friend that was diagnosed with breast cancer at 35 and it's so scary, even more so when you're so young with small children. Thankfully, my friend is completely cancer free now but it was a scary time for her and her family. This must be weighing on her and Lee so much which doesn't help anything. Rebecca/Lee/Meldrums/Cannons/friends, I really hope for good news for Rebecca's health. I might not like the way you've been handling your business but I would never want someone, no matter who they are, to suffer through a health scare.

Reactions: 28
I also genuinely hope her appointment tomorrow goes well and turns out to be nothing. I also hope it's not turned into a " My pre Christmas scare" vlog.
I cannot wrap my head around why even medical issues such as this are just flung out there and not kept private. And please leave the camera at home!
As a person in their early twenties who's been in and out of breast clinics in Aberdeen, Dundee and Glasgow her flippant attitude towards her "lump" really wound me up.

I wish I could be sure everything was "absolutely fine" - just when I thought she couldn't be more out of touch :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
So self care includes washing your face?
Goodness how indulgent! Doing the very basics of hygiene that most people do at least daily.
She was encouraging her followers not to wash their clothes last week so a wash is a very indulgent task for reb - I say task because she's so lazy she probably does find washing a chore

Reactions: 6
Sorry have I missed something

Why do we think tommorow appointment is breast cancer scare?

I dont think either of them are them selves
It also feel a very different since they moved.
Doesn't help house is dark and gloomy.

Why do we think tommorow appointment is breast cancer scare?
Her instastories from this morning. She casually mentions it along with Lee going out all day and night.

Reactions: 3

Why do we think tommorow appointment is breast cancer scare?.
She casually threw it on instastories this morning between Lee’s all day/night bender and promoting her self care regime.

She has a “lump” which she’s “absolutely sure” will be fine (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.