Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
I think it's great that she's s trying (?) to use her influence to raise money for charity, but once again, sizing options are shit and the price isn't all that accessible. And she's somehow managed to make it all about her again? Thanking hair and makeup etc.
Also, if I were one of those homeless children on Christmas day, I'm not sure that a load of zelebs wearing jumpers that say happy and safe would make me feel much better about the situation. However, I'm sure the Hinch designed jumpers will sell out, so at least there will be some money raised. And that's always a good thing. I'm sure she could afford to just donate the amount without having to flog jumpers to raise it though tbh
Well done Hunchy for doing something for charity 👏🏽👏🏽

You’re definatly living up to your title Saint Sophie Patron Saint of Zoflora

But........

Why is it, whenever you take a break from opening all your *gifted freebies and do something for charity, is always everyone else that actually has to put their hands in their pockets and buy or donate?

Did you not feel even a tiny bit bad that your promoting a charity that helps kids who dont have shelter, food or christmas presents while you sit on your *gifted sofa eating your *gifted food before you go to your *gifted bed while your child sleeps in his *gifted sleep suit in his *gifted cot.

Did you not feel even a tiny bit guilty that before you went to do a charity photoshoot you got out of bed and walked down your *gifted carpeted stairs, put your *gifted kettle on, maybe made yourself a slice of toast in your *gifted toaster. Made Ronnie a *gifted bottle that you got out of your *gifted steriliser before changing his *gifted nappy and putting his clean *gifted clothes on 🤷🏽‍♀️

But yeah well done for doing something for charity pet 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 108

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
How much of a first class narc must you be to drive around your local area, park up and wonder how many of the people in these houses follow you on Instagram?
Get over yourself Soph. You're a nobody.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

F the dust.

VIP Member
Soph, let's sort it out, Acknowledge your supporters, spend time reading their dms, and atleast press on to send a like. Stop with the very! (Encouraging by now pay later, never acceptable) Remove the filters, you do not need them, go back to cleaning ( even if it means we see that bloody sink) Don't do a bazillion swipes ups a day! You're in a position of privilege, use it to do good things, selfless thing's. Put boundaries in place for Henry it's kind not cruel and more over it necessary and of vital importance. Pay for thing's or donate the thing's you receive with the sender's blessing or decline them politely. Auction of the contents of your lock up, give the proceeds to charity. Be far more environmentally aware. Just doing a 30 woshhh, doesn't cut it!. Put the packet mixes in the bin, you both have an entire day to make dinner. Stop buying baskets, you emphatically do not need them. Realise you're in the minority where finances are concerned and be way more aware of the majorities position. Stop insulting people's intelligence daily. Enjoy your true, real friendships, not your manufactured ones. Understand most people do what you do in a day whilst juggling full time or part time work with other kids, and they don't have the luxury ( or not) of their partners fulltime help. Stop suggesting your " hinchers" are in it with you, there not! Stop begging start pledging. If you must sell lounge wear..make it available to larger ladies..cos XL is not a 14! Tell the truth more and stop showing a edited version of life, it makes ppl feel inferior! Sit at your bloody dining table, some people haven't the space or money for one! Henry is not Ronnies brother.. Understand the term troll, people who disagree or see through the bull aren't trolls. Please, step back out of this selfmade limelight and be in the real world, life and time are fleeting! Remember give to the needy and stop being greedy...not sure that's everything? But it's a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Wellys

Dunno if anyone follows @thenursemum (you should if you don’t!) she’s been gifted a stroller so she can take her disabled son on holiday, without having to check the stroller in and then carry her son as well as all the bags and his medical equipment. Now this is the sort of thing #gifted should be for! When will companies think more like this? Than giving shit to someone who doesn’t need it!!! Makes me rage!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

LittleMy

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:-

On the first day of Hinchmas the Grinchy sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
On Saturday she went out alone in her 7 seater (little car) Range Rover for a bottle of juice and a drive round other peoples houses for a nosey then on Monday she tells everyone to wash at 30 to help the environment. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
So the two words that were chosen were HAPPY and SAFE. To promote a charity that deals with probably the most UNHAPPIEST and NEGLECTED children in the U.K.?? Surely just some kind of pattern would’ve sufficed. They’re stood there looking like two lumps of shit, fake laughing, with words emblazoned on their jumpers that those children have probably NEVER felt.

The pair of them can fuck off. And then fuck off a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

GossipBug

VIP Member
This drag queen has the nerve to suggest people turn their washing machines down to 30 degrees with a little Earth emoji whilst she chucks a shitload of chemicals down a clean toilet into OUR water supply?! Is she right in the head????
If you really want to help the 🌍 Soph it's quite simple -

- do a full load in your 30° wash, not just one doormat

- stop filling your home with useless plastic crap from China

- use soap and water instead of four million wipes on everything

- turn down the heating and put some bloody clothes on!

- stop pouring a shit tonne of chemicals down your drains

- actually donate some of your money as you're obviously well off enough

- switch to a more economical car. Nobody living in a city actually needs a range rover. Get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I have an (early) thread title suggestion, but don't think it would fit.
Hinchers buying your charity tat are starting to feel the pinch, the question we want answered is when are YOU donating Hinch??

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Smile1013

Im a survivor of domestic abuse (over 10years ago). If anyone parked outside my house late at night like that I would report it to the police.
However cute you think it is Soph in your 'little car' (a big fuck of black range is not a little car) some people can become scared, nerves set off panic attacks. Even now 10 years later if I see anyone parked by mine I have a moment if panic. I am actually shocked you have done this & your sheep will follow as it's dangerous. Speak with domestic violence charities and your understand how your 'harmless' actions can seriously impact peoples lives.
You really have no idea what your actions have on some people!
Vile lady!!!!! So wrapped up in your so called perfect world you forget about us real people.
Oh and why would they follow you... your a nothing!!! Just a fake on instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Sick_of_it_all

New thread suggestion:

To save the planet shes woshhhhing at 30 but the cloffs she’s “cleaning“ ain’t even dirty

*Edited slightly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

F the dust.

VIP Member
So we mention the sewing machine and bear and like magic they appear.. she's tattles number one fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Whitelilac

VIP Member
She can't believe how many people entered. Just found the competition on the Wilko Facebook page - enter by commenting what question you would ask Hinch.

Grand total of 194 comments 😂 she has 2.9million followers and less than 200 people entered 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51