Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no dog expert but Henry is displaying worrying signs. She needs to address that as soon as possible. Jealousy (which she is encouraging) and forcing Ronnie on him (again she is encouraging) will end badly. He never once sat on top of the sofa back before. Her showing us how ā€˜trainedā€™ he is doesnā€™t help matters. Heā€™s very grabby at her hands for his treat.

Reactions: 25
Jealously in a dog us never cute or funny Sophie, it's dangerous and bloody worrying! Dogs need boundaries and to know there place in the pecking order, what they don't need is their own single bed!!

Reactions: 20
Mental health isn't "funny" but we should be free to broach it, not make light of it or poke fun at it, but talk about it, it shouldn't be a topic that is stigmatized or one we're afraid to discuss. I've had a breakdown and getting up some day's is a marathon! But I don't want to feel it's whispered about or a subject people can't debate or want to understand and learn more about! She has claimed to have anxiety so she herself has put that out there. If she is suffering any form of mental health issue then her immediate circle need to step in. She also needs to be aware of her many followers who too maybe suffering and vulnerable! How her constant swipe ups and version of perfection is possibly effecting the mental health of others.
You're spot on about all the above šŸ‘

Reactions: 6
Sorry to rant... but Iā€™ve got two boys and Iā€™ve NEVER had my bloke around full time in the early weeks/months. I know men are entitled to 2 weeks paternity leave? But I told mine to go back to work when my youngest was 3 days old šŸ˜… same with the first born. We couldnā€™t afford the break. Why isnā€™t he working anymore šŸ¤” (I mean obviously he doesnā€™t need to) But for his own sanity surely heā€™d rather work than sponge of his missus?
I imagine Jamie contributed massively before. Considering hinch fitted a few hair extensions a couple a times a week and he worked full time, they had a lovely expensive house before Hinch started her account. She had a Good life before insta, thanks to him probably.

You all mention Hinch's mental health, heck I've never seen Jamie lay ronnie next to an uncomfortable looking dog, jamie doesn't park outside people's houses, the list goes on.
To me it seems it's a very good idea Jamie is at home full time.

ever thought he could be well aware of of it all and hes stopped working for that very reason..

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
There's a women's refuge near me and they rely a lot on donations and fundraising (not just monetary) especially around Christmas. For the last few weeks I've been picking up a couple of things each week when I do a grocery shop in Aldi. Their (lovely) chocolate digestives are about 50p, their big bars of chocolate not much more than Ā£1. Pasta, rice etc around 50p as well. I also bought sanitary towels, razors, deodorant, cotton wool etc, all less than Ā£1. If I buy one or two each week I don't even notice the extra Ā£1, but hopefully it'll help someone at Christmas. Things like face cloths and socks in Primark are only a couple of pounds too.

I'm not trying to say 'oh look at me, aren't I so good', but it's literally a few pounds over a few weeks. Hinch has cupboards, baskets and a wardrobe in the garage full of stuff, yet she doesn't bloody donate ANY of it. How much of the food just gets binned. It's sickening when there are people who aren't as lucky to be as well off as her and who would really appreciate it.

A friend of mine was in an abusive relationship and escaped with her then 3 year old daughter. She was in a refuge for a couple of months at the time. That's over 10 years ago now but she says she'll always remember how grateful she was to the people who donated to the refuge.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe a lot of us on here have already stated that we have mental health issues. Weā€™re not making fun, just expressing concerns about certain behaviour. The thing is, itā€™s hard to know whatā€™s the truth and whatā€™s a fabrication since the woman contradicts herself daily. If she does have problems, she should be focusing on getting well again, not encouraging other vulnerable people to be like her so that she can profit from it, at the cost of their own mental health.
Most definitely, what she is doing is using alot of vulnerable people to fund her lifestyle. The example she is setting on how you cope with anxiety is so far of the mark. The compulsive shopping for random tit indicates she has issues it's like she's trying to fill a void inside. Alot of sufferers do have a prob overspending etc and end up in debt which adds to their anxiety.

Reactions: 10
Soph, let's sort it out, Acknowledge your supporters, spend time reading their dms, and atleast press on to send a like. Stop with the very! (Encouraging by now pay later, never acceptable) Remove the filters, you do not need them, go back to cleaning ( even if it means we see that bloody sink) Don't do a bazillion swipes ups a day! You're in a position of privilege, use it to do good things, selfless thing's. Put boundaries in place for Henry it's kind not cruel and more over it necessary and of vital importance. Pay for thing's or donate the thing's you receive with the sender's blessing or decline them politely. Auction of the contents of your lock up, give the proceeds to charity. Be far more environmentally aware. Just doing a 30 woshhh, doesn't cut it!. Put the packet mixes in the bin, you both have an entire day to make dinner. Stop buying baskets, you emphatically do not need them. Realise you're in the minority where finances are concerned and be way more aware of the majorities position. Stop insulting people's intelligence daily. Enjoy your true, real friendships, not your manufactured ones. Understand most people do what you do in a day whilst juggling full time or part time work with other kids, and they don't have the luxury ( or not) of their partners fulltime help. Stop suggesting your " hinchers" are in it with you, there not! Stop begging start pledging. If you must sell lounge wear..make it available to larger ladies..cos XL is not a 14! Tell the truth more and stop showing a edited version of life, it makes ppl feel inferior! Sit at your bloody dining table, some people haven't the space or money for one! Henry is not Ronnies brother.. Understand the term troll, people who disagree or see through the bull aren't trolls. Please, step back out of this selfmade limelight and be in the real world, life and time are fleeting! Remember give to the needy and stop being greedy...not sure that's everything? But it's a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I am in no way a supporter of Hinch but you wouldnā€™t say a woman was sponging off her husband if she stayed home with the kids, so you shouldnā€™t say it about a man.
Probably not but these two ARE absolute spongers? They get gifted everything from chocolates to wax melts to bubble baths and flooring, whilst everyone else Has to work hard and pay for things, they advertise and show these things off like theyā€™ve somehow earned them, her persona being ā€œim just a normal mam with a lovely homeā€. Their target audience buys into this and pays for the products they receive free of charge and are then subsequently paid to advertise. Theyā€™re a disgrace and need to find some humility.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I suppose each to their own. I changed my surname when I got married 18 years ago and it didnā€™t then and doesnā€™t now make me feel any different about myself. I think of all the things she does calling herself ā€˜Mrsā€™ is way down the list of bad stuff. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Yup. Us women never have our own names anyway - our husbands or our fathers/some paternal line. Never our own šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Probably not but these two ARE absolute spongers? They get gifted everything from chocolates to wax melts to bubble baths and flooring, whilst everyone else Has to work hard and pay for things, they advertise and show these things off like theyā€™ve somehow earned them, her persona being ā€œim just a normal mam with a lovely homeā€. Their target audience buys into this and pays for the products they receive free of charge and are then subsequently paid to advertise. Theyā€™re a disgrace and need to find some humility.
I agree with what youā€™re saying but saying they are spongers is very different from suggesting Jamie is weird for wanting to stay at home with his child and willing to let his wife bring in the money - i.e. sponging off his wife. A man can be a stay at home dad and a woman can be a breadwinner (granted that in this case itā€™s by questionable means) and I donā€™t think we should be making comments that it is wrong or weird for a man to be happy in that position šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
So every time they make a casserole they use 2 packet mixes - one seasoning, one dumplings. Both of which are packed in plastic. She showed us veggies packed in plastic from the supermarket ready for the sausage casserole despite Jamie visiting the local farm shop the previous day where he could have bought them plastic free. She stockpiles plastic cleaning products like the world is about to end but everything will be okay if you wash your clothes at 30 degrees.
She is a walking environmental disaster šŸ¤¦

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.