Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we start taking bets when “Our Soph” will start plugging this new “must have” item!!!!!!

I’m a 20-22 so I expect that label will just say “XXXXXXXXXXXL or Fat Bastard Size 🤪
This made me laugh so much. Need a laugh now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen this. It reminds me of the Queen Of Maldon...
I don’t get the constant need for your kids to be plastered all over social media. Time with them is so much more precious. If I’m out with my boy my phone either stays home or I only check the time at most. It goes by so fast, blink and you miss it.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god it’s finally clicked who Jamie reminds me of with his weird outfit ensembles. Has anyone watched the TV show Power?! He’s Tommy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right I'm going there but I bleeping HATE charity campaigns that have crappy slogan merch, and they use so called celebs to publicise it.
For one thing it is crappy fast fashion bullshit, because the charity will do another new merch campaign in the next year.

The next thing is, why not just ask for donations? I do get it is trying to give people something for doing good, but the world is starting to wake up to ridiculous consumption and trying to consume less, so it makes no sense to me.

It's lovely that so called celebs are giving time, but why is it always us plebs that are expected to give our money? Interesting that their time is valued more than ours?

The last thing is, why are they targeting people who have the least to help? Charity these days is at its heart manipulation. Anyone who has met a chugger will tell you that.
"Oh Hi, how are you doing today?"
"Sorry, I'm in a hurry"
"That's ok, I'm collecting for kiddies"
"Sorry, I don't have time"
"Oh so you want children to suffer?"
That is just unfair and pure manipulation.

I hate it all, hinch isn't the worst but she is now clearly the charity train to big herself up, at the expense of the people who value her instagram "opinion"

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No gretel no butterflies but still a few touch ups plus a filter, either that or its just a filthy hand 🤥 plus she was lily white cleaning her brushes
There’s definitely some kind of filter on that photo. Carefully worded there. No gretal or butterfly filter is true. She just found another filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has thrown the toys out the pram in her latest story putting GIFTED in large, bright red font. Which is of course what you’re meant to do but I know she’s been reading here. She’s the kind of woman who if Jamie asked her to turn the TV down a bit she would mute it or turn it off and go upstairs.
Basically a petulant child.

Reactions: 6
Right so let me get this right....She puts out the following post about how unfortunate some children are during the Christmas time. It's a very sad reality and definately a good cause to raise money for. However this is where I frankly get quite pissed off!!

Screenshot_20191119-213147_Instagram.jpg

A few posts after she posts this! was it really necessary to post about your hair and makeup? Hair placed over the item you are promoting to increase awareness?? It's distracting and turns the focus to how great she felt on the day??

Screenshot_20191119-213205_Instagram.jpg

And lastly the continuous posts of Christmas trees and free gifts?! After she has just made a heartbreaking post regarding those less fortunate during christmas time!!! So badly thought out!!
Screenshot_20191119-213211_Instagram.jpg

How about this Hinch.. Stop the constant swipe ups, #gifted and sneaky sale tactics! you aren't helping those struggling, you are draining folks pockets all for your own gain! You said it yourself christmas can be a hard time for some folk, and you constantly encouraging people to buy utter tat doesn't help!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
So when she gets stuff *gifted she definitely is not being paid to show them.

The company has just sent her the products out of the goodness of there hearts and if she shows the products on her stories - great. If she doesnt show them thats fine.

Are we really meant to believe that! She gets paid 6K for 5 or 6 segments on her stories but she gets sent less than a tenners worth of loo cleaning stuff and gives it 6 segments on her stories for free [emoji848]

Hands up if you dont believe her [emoji2326][emoji2326][emoji2326]
Maybe they contact her to ask and only send the products if she agrees to show them?

Reactions: 4
Maybe when the gifted label is put right at the bottom, for phones with a smaller screen, it cuts the bottom off?

Reactions: 3
Maybe when the gifted label is put right at the bottom, for phones with a smaller screen, it cuts the bottom off?
I think you could be onto something, on my phone if the gifted is on the bottom it's usually partly hidden by my message bar/camera icon. 🤨

Screenshot_20191119-221121_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
I think you could be onto something, on my phone if the gifted is on the bottom it's usually partly hidden by my message bar/camera icon. 🤨

View attachment 58549
I've got a phone with a big screen and it still gets cut off. Probably to do with the app version? Mines Android. She knows exactly what she's doing. There's no way you'd place the text right in the corner of you weren't trying to hide it. She does exactly the same thing with album art when he's videos have obnoxious background music.

Reactions: 10
Should we start taking bets when “Our Soph” will start plugging this new “must have” item!!!!!!

I’m a 20-22 so I expect that label will just say “XXXXXXXXXXXL or Fat Bastard Size 🤪
We have already seen her use that product 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.