Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again 100% profits to charity but no mention of her salary. If she did it for free why doesn't she say so , we all know how she loves to boast of how much she helps those worse off
Exactly the profit is the bit left once hinch (and hair and makeup artist) have been paid. There would be much more money going to the charity if hinch did it for free.

Reactions: 10
Between her stories and manically checking the posts on here, when does she have time to look after her son and clean the house? 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done Hunchy for doing something for charity 👏🏽👏🏽

You’re definatly living up to your title Saint Sophie Patron Saint of Zoflora

But........

Why is it, whenever you take a break from opening all your *gifted freebies and do something for charity, is always everyone else that actually has to put their hands in their pockets and buy or donate?

Did you not feel even a tiny bit bad that your promoting a charity that helps kids who dont have shelter, food or christmas presents while you sit on your *gifted sofa eating your *gifted food before you go to your *gifted bed while your child sleeps in his *gifted sleep suit in his *gifted cot.

Did you not feel even a tiny bit guilty that before you went to do a charity photoshoot you got out of bed and walked down your *gifted carpeted stairs, put your *gifted kettle on, maybe made yourself a slice of toast in your *gifted toaster. Made Ronnie a *gifted bottle that you got out of your *gifted steriliser before changing his *gifted nappy and putting his clean *gifted clothes on 🤷🏽‍♀️

But yeah well done for doing something for charity pet 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
I bloody love this 👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
Why are they calling themselves secret Santas? What exactly are they giving to this charity 🤔 What are they giving to the children for that matter?
Whilst watching the build up on Hinch’s story I almost thought for a second she was going to announce something good 😩 Maybe buy some toys for them? Spend some of her time actually working with the charity and get her hands dirty. But no she’s chosen to flog ridiculously priced t-shirts and jumpers that she has ‘designed’ 😑 me me me me me once again 😡 She doesn’t give a tit about the children 😢

Reactions: 18
Why are they calling themselves secret Santas? What exactly are they giving to this charity 🤔 What are they giving to the children for that matter?
Whilst watching the build up on Hinch’s story I almost thought for a second she was going to announce something good 😩 Maybe buy some toys for them? Spend some of her time actually working with the charity and get her hands dirty. But no she’s chosen to flog ridiculously priced t-shirts and jumpers that she has ‘designed’ 😑 me me me me me once again 😡 She doesn’t give a tit about the children 😢
I noticed she keeps putting an #iamsanta hashtag on her stories about this. You're right she doesn't give a tit shes never wanted for anything.

Reactions: 12
Well done Hunchy for doing something for charity 👏🏽👏🏽

You’re definatly living up to your title Saint Sophie Patron Saint of Zoflora

But........

Why is it, whenever you take a break from opening all your *gifted freebies and do something for charity, is always everyone else that actually has to put their hands in their pockets and buy or donate?

Did you not feel even a tiny bit bad that your promoting a charity that helps kids who dont have shelter, food or christmas presents while you sit on your *gifted sofa eating your *gifted food before you go to your *gifted bed while your child sleeps in his *gifted sleep suit in his *gifted cot.

Did you not feel even a tiny bit guilty that before you went to do a charity photoshoot you got out of bed and walked down your *gifted carpeted stairs, put your *gifted kettle on, maybe made yourself a slice of toast in your *gifted toaster. Made Ronnie a *gifted bottle that you got out of your *gifted steriliser before changing his *gifted nappy and putting his clean *gifted clothes on 🤷🏽‍♀️

But yeah well done for doing something for charity pet 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Well said!!! Spot on!! 👌

Reactions: 3
The wording choice is insensitive and weird. I have used food banks and a refuge and I now always help with a pound or 2 extra shopping a week. Many DV centres actually need hands on volunteer help too. She has plenty of free time.

Reactions: 15
“Too busy building roots to get our actual roots done” PAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have an (early) thread title suggestion, but don't think it would fit.
Hinchers buying your charity tat are starting to feel the pinch, the question we want answered is when are YOU donating Hinch??

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Poor Ronnie's face says it all. He looks as fed up of it as the rest of us.
He always comes across as really fed up and unhappy when he’s got the camera in his face. Also , Maybe I have missed it but I haven’t seen any sort of high chair for him? (One will probably be gifted🙄) What is he now, five months ? So would be able to sit in one. When our now third baby was about 5 months we would pop her in the high chair at meal times and sit her at the table with us just so she got used to being at the table etc , watching us all eat etc and she really enjoyed being involved in the social side to our family meal times. We’d give her a spoon to hold for practice too. Why don’t they start eating at their table instead of on their sofa 🙄 they’ve just got a new sofa and they’re sitting on it eating greasy watery casserole 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm confused. So, Stacey and Hinchy, have 'teamed up' with the charity and designed the tops? Is that right?, That's what they've both posted anyway.

So how come Una Healy has posted the same top, saying that she designed it?

And, some of the others involved, have just posted about the charity, no blowing their own trumpet, just a link.

Not that it matters who actually designed it (other than honesty, but we know how Hinchipoos feels about that trait), but someone is posting porky pies in order to big up their involvement further than spending a morning in hair and make up, then posing for a few snaps.

*edited to add, I've had a look on the charity website, and 'designed' = someone's chosen the font and font colour on the z list celebs behalf, and they've just put their name to it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Im torn with this whole charity jumper thing, whilst I think its good that she's doing something to help charities. Ive noticed that yet again she makes it all about herself (and stacey) by acting like they're the only ones involved and thanking her hair and make up team for how SHE looked. I also dont think the prices are all that accessible either, and once again its the PROFITS that go to charity, so she'll still be tsking a cut.

Also, that video of Henry getting jealous last night wasn't cute or funny. If he gets jealous like that with Jamie, whats he going to be like with Ronnie when he starts crawling along the floor and such

He always comes across as really fed up and unhappy when he’s got the camera in his face. Also , Maybe I have missed it but I haven’t seen any sort of high chair for him? (One will probably be gifted🙄) What is he now, five months ? So would be able to sit in one. When our now third baby was about 5 months we would pop her in the high chair at meal times and sit her at the table with us just so she got used to being at the table etc , watching us all eat etc and she really enjoyed being involved in the social side to our family meal times. We’d give her a spoon to hold for practice too. Why don’t they start eating at their table instead of on their sofa 🙄 they’ve just got a new sofa and they’re sitting on it eating greasy watery casserole 🤦🏽‍♀️
I honestly dont think she cares about eating her greasy casserole on her sofa because she'll probably be expecting to be gifted a new one anyway

Reactions: 13
queue next post Ronnie sitting at the high chair with them eating casserole?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#iamsanta is she having a laugh? The only similarity between you and Father Christmas is the bushy bleeping hair. Pretty certain the story of Saint Nick was someone that was wealthy that travelled the country giving away all his wealth and helping the poor? So do not compare yourself to being someone selfless and giving when you’ve probably got more in common with bleeping Donald trump than Santa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Between her stories and manically checking the posts on here, when does she have time to look after her son and clean the house? 😉😉😉
Shes got home help with her husband 24/7 so plenty of free time!

They've got one of those overpriced and pointless stokke trip traps which has a baby seat in it then converts to a high chair.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.