Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Just in case you have a quick scan of tattle soon Sophie a couple of pointers
  1. You need to employe someone to ensure continuity of your account. Your stories change your so called truth every week and make you look stupid or a liar e.g. we will never move house, now you regularly go to new developments and pop into show houses.
  2. You need to stop thinking you are cleaning's answer to Beyonce no-one is bothered by you
  3. Get an understanding of real life and how many of your hinchers live in the real world and struggle for money.
  4. Put some fecking clothes on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
She feels like she should maybe start collecting things cos the woman on the tv had a collection of teacups??? And she wants suggestions on what she should collect? The whole point of a collection is that itā€™s personal to you, means something, perhaps been handed down from family... Not just any old shit that your followers suggest...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Such bad taste posting about homeless and abused children on Christmas day, followed very quickly by pictures of her happy healthy baby and mum off out to buy yet more stuff, in yet another gifted outfit, in her warm and safe gifted house. I just don't understand how people aren't seeing this?!
The worst part is, I don't think she sees it. I think she's totally oblivious and genuinely believes her 'I just stay home and clean my house, I'm not harming anyone' speil. I think she's probably alright deep down, I don't think she has a bad heart. She just has such a privileged life that she's unable to see the blinding hypocrisy and greed she shows us all daily.

Reactions: 38

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
So she's back to doxxing anyone who points out how weird her behaviour is. Nice one Soph šŸ™„
And yes my Hinchers, never give up. You too can have a massively extended house filled with expensive furniture and everything you ever wished for, and never have to work again. Just get saving for your deposit. I'm sure her followers who are struggling to feed the kids on Universal Credit must be really inspired by that.

• Heart

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
I don't think she's well. She's displaying bizarre behaviour and seems to have lost all sense of herself. It started when she started using gretel and is getting worse. Shes like a completely different person now. When she first started she was naturally funny and herself and now it's all forced. She said she uses gretel so the papers don't print her but she's using it because she doesn't have to be her and can be this 'quirky' character shes created. The lies are more and more obvious because theres nothing natural about her anymore. She's reaching for content. No way was she sat outside someones house, she was sat on the drive probably after driving to her mums. Now all this needing a collection, shes just desperate for something to say. Shes obsessed with possessions and hoarding. Buying 20 more baskets she didn't need for content but she won't buy much for ronnie. The more she forces it the less relatable she becomes. Does she really think her hinchers can afford to go and get a load of meat from a farm for Christmas? Organising veg? More and more people will start watching wondering wtf is going on. Flogging the cheapest tat from China to raise money for charity to make her look good isn't going to help her either.

• Heart
Only just found Tattle and I feel like I have found my people, I thought I was the only person on this planet that couldnā€™t cope with the pointy, tapping, pinching fingers! I honestly think itā€™s going to send me over the edge and Iā€™m not sure why! I actually used to like following her šŸ™ˆ but she isnā€™t good for my health now with all the swipe ups and shopping! Donā€™t get me started on that bloody Gretal filter, there needs to be a petition for that filter to bog off!!

• Heart

LauLee

Right so let me get this right....She puts out the following post about how unfortunate some children are during the Christmas time. It's a very sad reality and definately a good cause to raise money for. However this is where I frankly get quite pissed off!!

Screenshot_20191119-213147_Instagram.jpg

A few posts after she posts this! was it really necessary to post about your hair and makeup? Hair placed over the item you are promoting to increase awareness?? It's distracting and turns the focus to how great she felt on the day??

Screenshot_20191119-213205_Instagram.jpg

And lastly the continuous posts of Christmas trees and free gifts?! After she has just made a heartbreaking post regarding those less fortunate during christmas time!!! So badly thought out!!
Screenshot_20191119-213211_Instagram.jpg

How about this Hinch.. Stop the constant swipe ups, #gifted and sneaky sale tactics! you aren't helping those struggling, you are draining folks pockets all for your own gain! You said it yourself christmas can be a hard time for some folk, and you constantly encouraging people to buy utter tat doesn't help!

• Angry

MrsEvil

ive decided Iā€™m not watching her stories until at least after Christmas! I can not believe how much she gets! My business is failing, I canā€™t afford to get my kids anything for Christmas and little miss fucking perfect is over here brand new ugg boots (in the video of her In Henryā€™s bed), spending money on tat! I wish I could make money by being a boring bint, walking around my clean house and prodding people/ things!
So sorry to hear this. How old are your children? I have a daughter thatā€™s 3.5. She has enough toys, if thereā€™s anything we can donate to you please let me know?

And just remember sheā€™s selling a lifestyle. Everything is posted for ā€˜the gramā€™. Doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s happy. We know sheā€™s got body issues (gastric bandit her early 20s). We know sheā€™s self conscious (never seen without filters/tons of makeup/work done). Money and things wonā€™t fix those issues. I personally would hate that life. Feeling the pressure to post 80 million times a day. Sharing every thought, memory, shit my baby takes ā€˜for the gramā€™. It might not look like hard work in the same way the rest of us have to do our daily lives but i wouldnā€™t swap it for the world. Keeping up that pretense of perfect all the time? Being torn down every story you post? No thank you! Definitely not a jealous troll here. Iā€™m just someone who I fascinated by how this is an actual thing. How sheā€™s somehow managed to amass 2.9 million followers and could sell ice to eskimos.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

YouKay

Chatty Member
Don't mean to sound rude, but if you all hate her so much why do you watch her stories? And come straight on here to talk about her, if someone made me annoyed I wouldn't go on there insta and watch! But thats just me
Coz weā€™re also nosey f***ers [emoji38]

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Just taking a side road here. Today was one of my worst nightmares i.e I have to meet with my brother ..otherwise known as my accountant...to deal with my tax. Yep 66 years old and I still do some work but I do it because i love it and do it as and when I want. Anyhow this year I have got all modern..well for a boring old fart anyway.. and have used my nephew to do social media for me. To my fecking amazement I can claim all sorts of shite as an expense. It then crossed my mind to ask about what if I paid for stuff that I then used in my social media construction or presence and sure enough yes fully tax deductible. So all that crap Saint Zoflora buys in H&M, Poundstretcher or indeed anywhere is tax deductible. So no she doesn't actually bear the cost of anything - so not at all the same as paying with her own money just like me or any other business we pay at the till and then claim it back as a business expense. For me we were hard pressed to find Ā£500 this year but Saint Zophie and all those ebayers or hauls thousands. Bet you don't ever tell your hinchers that Sophie in the same way you never mention you are a registered company with a registered trademark.

• Wow
  • Sad

NellieBellie

ā€œGuyyysssss I had this ideaā€ no you didnā€™t Soph, you saw it somewhere else as youā€™re too dense to be original.

ā€œSo guyssss I wanted to show you this as I love itā€ Again, no. Someone gave it to you for free, youā€™ll molest it on video with that bloody finger of yours then itā€™ll never be seen again.

ā€œI was just thinkingā€ Careful there girl, youā€™ve so many chemicals about the place that smoke from youā€™re malfunctioning brain could cause an inferno.

ā€œI hinched the houseā€ You cleaned you utterly obnoxious twatmuffin!

and whoever made that song needs a slap, with a wardrobe!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

KermitTheCloffff

Remember when she posted about her and Jamie spending the day with Stacey and Joe at their house? I just thought my God, none of you have a proper job, youā€™re all available on a weekday to eat Dominoā€™s pizza and talk about how you can make even more money!

Hinch posted that night about how sheā€™d ā€œ just had a really lovely dayā€. Every bloody day is a lovely day for you pair of work-dodging bone idle cretins šŸ˜”

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
If she thinks it's ok to sit outside peoples houses pondering if they're one of her "guyyyyyys" does that then mean it is now fair game for her "guyyyyys" to turn up at gifted HQ, tag her in their stories whilst sat outside to confirm that they are infact one of her "guyyyys"?

I hope this happens.

• Haha
  • Sick

Maryanne

Chatty Member
So sorry to hear this. How old are your children? I have a daughter thatā€™s 3.5. She has enough toys, if thereā€™s anything we can donate to you please let me know?

And just remember sheā€™s selling a lifestyle. Everything is posted for ā€˜the gramā€™. Doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s happy. We know sheā€™s got body issues (gastric bandit her early 20s). We know sheā€™s self conscious (never seen without filters/tons of makeup/work done). Money and things wonā€™t fix those issues. I personally would hate that life. Feeling the pressure to post 80 million times a day. Sharing every thought, memory, shit my baby takes ā€˜for the gramā€™. It might not look like hard work in the same way the rest of us have to do our daily lives but i wouldnā€™t swap it for the world. Keeping up that pretense of perfect all the time? Being torn down every story you post? No thank you! Definitely not a jealous troll here. Iā€™m just someone who I fascinated by how this is an actual thing. How sheā€™s somehow managed to amass 2.9 million followers and could sell ice to eskimos.
Thank you for your kind offer but honestly we will be okay Iā€™m sure! Itā€™s very nice of you to think of me though, I really appreciate it!

Iā€™d love to help out if I could too
Honestly lovely I really do appreciate the kind offers but Iā€™m sure we will manage some how! šŸ˜˜

Can I just say for a bunch of trolls you are all so kind! I wasnā€™t on the beg (like hinch is most of the time šŸ˜œ) but Iā€™m honestly so overwhelmed with your kindness! We will manage, even if I get a second job it was a rant because I know she doesnā€™t appreciate anything and she always wants more and I find it so frustrating!!

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I had a friend who was a lot like Hinchy. Was completely and madly focused on 1 thing to terrifying levels for about a month. Then moved on. Cleaning products, wax melts, make up, underwear, kitchen appliances, books (tho thatā€™s not so bad) etc. Each month she would be manic, buying everything in sight. Obsessing and practically bug eyed over it. Then boom after a while never mentioned again, just sat in a cupboard or shed. Until she maybe sold them. Hinchy is exactly the same. Every few weeks sheā€™s mad for something. The loft, the soup maker, Michael Bolton. Itā€™s very sad actually. Now, my friend eventually went to GP and was diagnosed with manic depression, borderline bi-polar. Iā€™m not saying Hinchy has that as a lot of her obsessions are just purely for the Gram. But thereā€™s something up. The problem is because all this social media is still in infancy really, nobody knows the impact all this will have in years to come

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I hope whoeverā€™s house she was sitting outside phoned the police and gave her reg stating they think someone is ā€œmarkingā€ their house.

Also tenner says she was parked in the drive

• Haha
Reactions: 35

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She is straight up starting to remind me of those weird goth type kids in school (not all goths are weird!)

The ones who would be like ā€œIā€™M SO RANDOMā€ as they maybe ate noodles with a spoon or mixed Lilt and Coke to drink out a bottle. Offering free hugs to people in the street. Wearing odd socks. Just boring, attention seeking things no one really gives a fuck about.

Thatā€™s the vibe I get when sheā€™s like ā€œYes I am sitting on my dogs bed guys WHAT AM I LIKEā€ or ā€œI went into a show home but Iā€™m not even going to buy the home hahahahaha I am not right, Iā€™m just my own little weirdo and thatā€™s ok. WHAT AM I LIKE?!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 35