Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
received_2220381171401113.jpeg

For a woman who claims she only uses Milton biodegradable wipes these days and doesn't buy any others that looks like a very full pack of Johnsons wipes on the table there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

MrsD33

VIP Member
ENGAGE WITH ME! My engagement rate is terrible and I need to give It a boost to support my next beg
Hereā€™s an idea Soph......why dont you start collecting christmas gifts, toiletries, food and clothes and take them to a food bank, refuge, homeless shelter or hospice

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Notforlong

First time posting, Iā€™ve been watching for a while and finally cracked!!

I just donā€™t understand how I can go from watching thenursemums story where sheā€™s fighting to get care for her boy and canā€™t even go on holiday with him for a well earned break without having to jump through a million hoops, staying up until 1am on a night with a Carer out of fear that they might have wasted a load of money getting flights to be told they canā€™t fly by Emirates,
To fucking Hinch stalking houses in that fucking Gretal filter thinking sheā€™s something important! Fuck Off! Some people have actual problems Sophie! Get some fucking perspective!

• Heart

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
They donate ONE nappy for each PACK sold? Is that meant to be a selling point?! One nappy?! When they're paying her to promote it?

• Sad
  • Angry

ScaryDinosaur

What the actual fuck?? She's wound me up for a while now but her latest story? Really? Parked outside some random new build wondering if they follow her account? No soph, the people you're stalking are probably dreading going to work tomorrow, you know, the thing you have to do to make money to pay for things, oh wait no you don't. They might be wondering how the hell they're going to pay their bills or how they're going to be able to afford Christmas this year, but no you just sit there in your nice little car wondering whether they're following your account whether they're one of the poor sods out there lining your pocket.

Reactions: 47
First time poster , long time lurker.
I too, like a few of you was sucked in by Hinch. I was buying bottles of Zoflora, cloths galore, shining my sink twice a day and ā€˜putting my cloths to bedā€™ (please donā€™t judge šŸ˜©šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚). And then my partner had a serious problem with his back , was operated on and off work for 5months whilst he recovered. It was in that time that I then couldnā€™t go out weekly and by all the shit she plugs šŸ™„ simply because money was tight. But I quickly realised that I did not need any of it! I got by before she came along with a clean home and Iā€™ll certainly get by without my bazillion bottles of Zoflora. I used to sometimes use it on my bedding and towels like she suggested and it made my skin dry and itchy. The smell after doing my sinks gave me raging headaches too. Now I have one bottle and maybe just do my plug holes once a week when I do the housework just to keep them fresher, as they can get a little stinky. But my god I am just sick to death of like you all say , the swipe ups , the endless shite she buys, the poking and tapping. Put your phone down and play with your child. I know we only see small parts but when we do see Ronnie he just stares expressionless at the camera, totally un amused. I will say that what she does record of him and Jamie can be quite sweet. He seems to be able to connect with him better than she can. Maybe thatā€™s because sheā€™s more connected to her guyzzzzzzzz in her phone thoughšŸ™„. I have three children , one being a baby who is 7 months and there is no way I would have time to do all she does. What with school runs , packed lunches , cooking meals, bed time stories etc just the day to day hectic life . One day soon she is going to be hit hard with the parenting bat and have to actually do things that we all have to do and sheā€™s going to struggle greatly! Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to say hi and let off some steam šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 45

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
ā€œPeople might think Iā€™m strangeā€

No we think you are a lying , deceiving, jumped up, narcissistic cunt Sophie thatā€™s what we think

Also - I hope in that new ā€œdevelopmentā€ you drive over multiple nails so your tyres get punctured xoxo

Well in Lucinda Hen ! If you are here you win some fake cake for appearing on the Grinchys stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Mino19

ive decided Iā€™m not watching her stories until at least after Christmas! I can not believe how much she gets! My business is failing, I canā€™t afford to get my kids anything for Christmas and little miss fucking perfect is over here brand new ugg boots (in the video of her In Henryā€™s bed), spending money on tat! I wish I could make money by being a boring bint, walking around my clean house and prodding people/ things!
Maryanne - where abouts in the country are you? Can I/we help you out? Not sure if you can dm via this forum? X

• Heart
So sheā€™s bitching that sheā€™s been busy all day....wake up and itā€™s dark.....just sat down and itā€™s dark. Yea thatā€™s what us normal people see everyday in winter when we are getting up for work, getting the kids ready for school etc etc. You know. The real world we all live in šŸ™„

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Dear Santa,
I've been a really good girl this year and all I want for Christmas is for Mrs Hinch to go away.
Yours Sincerely.
Vera. xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43

via iPhone safari?

Iā€™m in hospital and all I can sit and do is think of rhymes for Mrs Hinch haha

Christmas is coming, swipe up to see, you think I bought it? No I got it for free

• Haha

GrabThePopcorn

I knew this would send the zoflora zombies into a spin but I didn't quite expect the level of stalker that followed. I loooove you šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Screenshot_20191118-085815_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191118-085712_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Paddy

Ok some needs to get this woman some serious help! Sheā€™s driving around looking at peoples houses, if that happened on my street we would think she was on the rob! Also little car šŸ˜‚ since when has a Range Rover been a little car šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha

Fomohomo

as someone who works in homelessness I can tell you first hand that happy is probably one of the last thing people who use these services are on christmas day.

the charity themselves should have known better than to green light those bloody slogans.

the only happy and safe ones will be those two in their bloody mansions.

they didn't design these tshirts,they picked a colour and material and font for text. I'm sure Christian Dior are quaking in their boots over their "competition "

this has really speed me off once and for all. bet neither of them will be coming to work with us christmas day,doing our best to bring a tiny bit of joy into our residents lives whilst they open all their gifted tat and expensive presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I might be a bit late on the scene here....why is there a breakfast bar in the garage ??? what is going on with the wardrobe of stuff !!! Who on earth has time for all that... my cleaning stuff is in a cupboard under the sink.. when Iā€™m running low I go to the supermarket and buy more ..is that not the norm ??? Does everyone have wardrobes full of cif... my wardrobe has clothes inside....am I doing it wrong ??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ f

• Haha
Reactions: 39

AldiWidow

The Michael Bolton obsession didnā€™t last long did it. Probably gave up when she realised she got totally pied off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39