Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ronnie's face says it all. He looks as fed up of it as the rest of us.
Isit just me or does Solomon keep doing tiny little Digs at Hinch in and out but act like best friends lmao? There’s been a few little things in an out I’ve noticed that could be aimed at Hinch, and staceys roots look fine here but Hinch on the other hand lol? Why even point them out?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
as someone who works in homelessness I can tell you first hand that happy is probably one of the last thing people who use these services are on christmas day.

the charity themselves should have known better than to green light those bloody slogans.

the only happy and safe ones will be those two in their bloody mansions.

they didn't design these tshirts,they picked a colour and material and font for text. I'm sure Christian Dior are quaking in their boots over their "competition "

this has really speed me off once and for all. bet neither of them will be coming to work with us christmas day,doing our best to bring a tiny bit of joy into our residents lives whilst they open all their gifted tat and expensive presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you for your kind offer but honestly we will be okay I’m sure! It’s very nice of you to think of me though, I really appreciate it!

Honestly lovely I really do appreciate the kind offers but I’m sure we will manage some how! 😘

Can I just say for a bunch of trolls you are all so kind! I wasn’t on the beg (like hinch is most of the time 😜) but I’m honestly so overwhelmed with your kindness! We will manage, even if I get a second job it was a rant because I know she doesn’t appreciate anything and she always wants more and I find it so frustrating!!
I would definitely recommend getting toys from FB market place. Kids don't care if toys are second hand as long as they work. I got a whole bundle of VTech toys for £25 and when I looked online at their individual prices it would have been at least £100 or more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Call me cynical but its 5 weeks till Christmas. That's not a lot of time for the charity to sell the clothing, deal with any exchanges/refunds, work out the actual profit and then buy gifts and deliver them to the children that need their help.

I think I would prefer to spend my money on toys, take them to our local Sally Army citadel and know that a child in my town will wake up to a new toy on Christmas morning. Plan for this afternoon I think.

Reactions: 20
I would definitely recommend getting toys from FB market place. Kids don't care if toys are second hand as long as they work. I got a whole bundle of VTech toys for £25 and when I looked online at their individual prices it would have been at least £100 or more.
Yeah I’ve gotten a few bits this year off FB market place and some are practically brand new! It’s easy on your budget and great for the environment that toys are being passed on rather than chucked to a landfill :D

Reactions: 6
Yet again more so called charity work that she’s happy to put her name to but not put her hand in her pocket, hoping her “army” will do all the giving and so close to christmas when everyone’s feeling the pressure, we should all donate directly to these charity’s and bypass these money grabbing idiots 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Henry's probably not jealous of jamie but jealous of her. Jamie walks him now so he's probably more favourable of him and probably wants to sit on him. I'd be seriously concerned and putting him in his place for displaying that sort of behaviour including the snatching but she thinks it's funny. If she carrys on like that handsomes will be either at the mothers or the dogs home. Shes completely irresponsible. I dread to think what will happen when ronnie can crawl around his food bowl and pull on his ears like she allows him to. I certainly wouldnt be trusting that dog around him. The sooner she realises dogs don't think like humans the better! Our dog always had his own chair, that was his space and he could come on the sofa if invited. We would let the dog sniff the baby and his things to slowly introduce him. When the baby crawled he wasn't allowed near the dogs space and the dog couldn't invade where the baby was. They became the best of friends because the dog knew his place and the baby learned not to harass the dog. If he showed protective behaviour over the baby he was put back in his place. He never took food off the baby either as he was trained not to snatch!
My friend had a beautiful, well trained (as possible) dog. It was a breed of dog she’d had many times over the years. One day it bit her son, not a full on face maul but a nip on the arm enough to graze the skin. She passed the dog onto her friend (who had no children and was also a breeder for the dog in question) almost immediately as she just couldn’t trust it round her son anymore. Her son was 7 and they’d had the dog since he was a puppy, so it was a long standing part of the family. Broke their hearts but her son came first. I’ve shown my friend some of the videos of Hansnomes and she says there’s an accident just waiting to happen there...

He never smiles og laughs when hes with her. He just has that blank stare. Thats alarming when we have seen him belly laugh with other people.
So so true. The kid looks like he's making strange when he's with her and she has to force any kind of smile out of him 😔

Reactions: 3
Call me cynical but its 5 weeks till Christmas. That's not a lot of time for the charity to sell the clothing, deal with any exchanges/refunds, work out the actual profit and then buy gifts and deliver them to the children that need their help.

I think I would prefer to spend my money on toys, take them to our local Sally Army citadel and know that a child in my town will wake up to a new toy on Christmas morning. Plan for this afternoon I think.
Totally agree with you! Also why is she only doing charity work at Christmas? Over 700 Homeless people died on the streets last year alone... they need help all the time not just at Christmas to actually make a difference. Can grantee on Christmas Day she’ll be sat with her family, wannabe chavster and poor Ronnie no socks not giving a tit about the homeless people who are freezing to death.

Reactions: 22
So the two words that were chosen were HAPPY and SAFE. To promote a charity that deals with probably the most UNHAPPIEST and NEGLECTED children in the U.K.?? Surely just some kind of pattern would’ve sufficed. They’re stood there looking like two lumps of tit, fake laughing, with words emblazoned on their jumpers that those children have probably NEVER felt.

The pair of them can duck off. And then duck off a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yet again more so called charity work that she’s happy to put her name to but not put her hand in her pocket, hoping her “army” will do all the giving and so close to christmas when everyone’s feeling the pressure, we should all donate directly to these charity’s and bypass these money grabbing idiots 😡
It’s annoyed me so much today I’ve sent a message about it!! Are they going to donate?! Or just expect us to ?!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 26
New here ! Can one of you guysssss clear something up for me that my friend and I have been discussing, when did she do before her big break into instafame? I read she was a hairdresser but I don’t remember her having the job , did she once work while doing this or has she always been unemployed lounging around the house?

Reactions: 2
New here ! Can one of you guysssss clear something up for me that my friend and I have been discussing, when did she do before her big break into instafame? I read she was a hairdresser but I don’t remember her having the job , did she once work while doing this or has she always been unemployed lounging around the house?
She used to do hair extensions apparently. Not exactly a hairdresser like she makes out. Before that she worked with Jamie but left to do the extensions.

Did she have her hair and make up down for free for the shoot or did she / her agency or the charity pay? That could cost several thousand alone, which could have been put to better use by the charity I’m sure.

I’ve messaged actionforchildrenuk and asked if the “celebrities” endorsing the products are donating out of their own pocket too or if they’re expecting their followers to donate. Be interesting to see what they reply!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it's great that she's s trying (?) to use her influence to raise money for charity, but once again, sizing options are tit and the price isn't all that accessible. And she's somehow managed to make it all about her again? Thanking hair and makeup etc.
Also, if I were one of those homeless children on Christmas day, I'm not sure that a load of zelebs wearing jumpers that say happy and safe would make me feel much better about the situation. However, I'm sure the Hinch designed jumpers will sell out, so at least there will be some money raised. And that's always a good thing. I'm sure she could afford to just donate the amount without having to flog jumpers to raise it though tbh
Well done Hunchy for doing something for charity 👏🏽👏🏽

You’re definatly living up to your title Saint Sophie Patron Saint of Zoflora

But........

Why is it, whenever you take a break from opening all your *gifted freebies and do something for charity, is always everyone else that actually has to put their hands in their pockets and buy or donate?

Did you not feel even a tiny bit bad that your promoting a charity that helps kids who dont have shelter, food or christmas presents while you sit on your *gifted sofa eating your *gifted food before you go to your *gifted bed while your child sleeps in his *gifted sleep suit in his *gifted cot.

Did you not feel even a tiny bit guilty that before you went to do a charity photoshoot you got out of bed and walked down your *gifted carpeted stairs, put your *gifted kettle on, maybe made yourself a slice of toast in your *gifted toaster. Made Ronnie a *gifted bottle that you got out of your *gifted steriliser before changing his *gifted nappy and putting his clean *gifted clothes on 🤷🏽‍♀️

But yeah well done for doing something for charity pet 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 108
I dread to think of the many vulnerable ‘Hinchers’ that are going to spend £30 on a poorly made jumper that they can’t afford right before Christmas. Especially after they have just bought those grey tracksuits and notebooks, it doesn’t sit well with me at all. I know it’s for charity but many people can’t afford £30 and I worry for the impressionable Hinchers.

Reactions: 27
Well done Hunchy for doing something for charity 👏🏽👏🏽

You’re definatly living up to your title Saint Sophie Patron Saint of Zoflora

But........

Why is it, whenever you take a break from opening all your *gifted freebies and do something for charity, is always everyone else that actually has to put their hands in their pockets and buy or donate?

Did you not feel even a tiny bit bad that your promoting a charity that helps kids who dont have shelter, food or christmas presents while you sit on your *gifted sofa eating your *gifted food before you go to your *gifted bed while your child sleeps in his *gifted sleep suit in his *gifted cot.

Did you not feel even a tiny bit guilty that before you went to do a charity photoshoot you got out of bed and walked down your *gifted carpeted stairs, put your *gifted kettle on, maybe made yourself a slice of toast in your *gifted toaster. Made Ronnie a *gifted bottle that you got out of your *gifted steriliser before changing his *gifted nappy and putting his clean *gifted clothes on 🤷🏽‍♀️

But yeah well done for doing something for charity pet 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Comment of the year right here!!!!!! ❤

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.