Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck could she possibly need more baskets for? Is it baskets for the baskets?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And sheā€™s bought that hook rail with NO IDEA what to use it for. Who even sees something in a shop and goes ā€œdunno what Iā€™ll use that for. Iā€™m gonna buy itā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The galaxy annoyed me, the childā€™s farm really annoyed me, but I find this pampers ā€œpromoā€ using premature babies at the centre of it, donating ONE nappy, only from Asda stores, the most upsetting, cynical and gut wrenching of them all. Just when you think she cannot sink any lower. I truly believe her management are responsible for this. Her videos last night showed a clear mental health decline. I am absolutely astonished.
Well done! X

Reactions: 3
Im away for 1 day and we're already 11 pages into a new thread šŸ˜‚

Anyway, that whole pampers thing has really annoyed me! Im a parent of a premature baby and what good would 1 nappy from a pack do? And why do they need someone like grinch (who doesnt even buy the bloody things anyway because she's gifted them) to get people to "spread the word"? Why can't pampers do it themselves and do a little more than just one nappy! And why is it only Asda? I feel like this is more of a marketing thing than anything else. It wouldnt have bought comfort to me when my baby was early and in her incubator on tubes and such to see grinch poking at a tiny nappy like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly.. amazing? Handy, useful yes. Amazing ah come the duck on!!
Yes and why on gods earth would you buy it if you didn't know what to use it for? The clue you stupid woman is in the photograph on the front ...yep that is it those spiky things ..you won't know the name of them as you don't cook and act about as sharp as an ice cream knife but for the rest of us they are kitchen utensils.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she wasnā€™t able to decorate her tree because she doesnā€™t know how to do it? Now sheā€™s showing off her tree tat saying Iā€™m sure I can fit this on my tree šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
So we mention the sewing machine and bear and like magic they appear.. she's tattles number one fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Maybe Hinchy instead of lining your own pockets going on about Pampers (to be honest i think they are tit - other brands that are much cheaper are better quality) think of a decent way of engaging with your followers without making money. I know .....how about a shoe box appeal - this will help others who are far less fortunate than yourself, or buy (not being gifted) lots of toys and hand them out to the local children's hospital.... it's not as if you can't afford it, for all the tat you buy put the equivalent into a pot and im sure you will have tit loads of dosh to put to good use for those who really need it.

Reactions: 13
Her new *gifted art piece šŸ™„
Omg this really pisses me off!

To not sound like Iā€™m defending her too much.... Mrs Hinch rose in popularity because she:
1) showed people that cleaning can be enjoyable
2) showed people that you can enjoy being in your home rather than flying around the world and going out all the time
3) Most importantly (although not to my taste) you can have a stylish/organised home without spending a fortune.

Mrs Hinch came out when we were inundated with ā€œinfluencersā€ showing off Farrow and Ball paint and 2k Loaf sofas.

Unfortunately, the only brands that can afford to work with her are ones selling ridiculously overpriced tat like this. Sheā€™s not going to turn down free stuff that costs a fortune.

The ones really to blame are these disgusting overpriced brands that enjoy making people feel inadequate with their ā€œaspirationalā€ products. Theyā€™ll jump on any influencer that appeals to the masses and then completely turn them into a flashy tosspot as they suck all the authenticity out of them that made them famous.

Rant over! Lol

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.