Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You write this and wow low and behold... she’s letting us know she’s doing her but for the environment by putting a wash on at 30 (🌍😉) Hey Soph! 👋🏼
Which is fine but she uses sometimes 4 products in one washload! Pointless switching to 30 to be environmentally friendly when you're pouring all sorts of crap down your drains at the same time

Reactions: 19
I don't think home bargains snow globes classify as collectibles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only just found Tattle and I feel like I have found my people, I thought I was the only person on this planet that couldn’t cope with the pointy, tapping, pinching fingers! I honestly think it’s going to send me over the edge and I’m not sure why! I actually used to like following her 🙈 but she isn’t good for my health now with all the swipe ups and shopping! Don’t get me started on that bloody Gretal filter, there needs to be a petition for that filter to bog off!!
I was about to post a similar comment! Thank God for tattle! Honestly, it’s a hidden gem that I stumbled on by accident and I love it 😂 I’ve just had a good old giggle catching up with the thread lol I thought there was something wrong with me for not falling arse over tit in love with Hinch.

Reactions: 20
On Saturday she went out alone in her 7 seater (little car) Range Rover for a bottle of juice and a drive round other peoples houses for a nosey then on Monday she tells everyone to wash at 30 to help the environment. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Mental health isn't "funny" but we should be free to broach it, not make light of it or poke fun at it, but talk about it, it shouldn't be a topic that is stigmatized or one we're afraid to discuss. I've had a breakdown and getting up some day's is a marathon! But I don't want to feel it's whispered about or a subject people can't debate or want to understand and learn more about! She has claimed to have anxiety so she herself has put that out there. If she is suffering any form of mental health issue then her immediate circle need to step in. She also needs to be aware of her many followers who too maybe suffering and vulnerable! How her constant swipe ups and version of perfection is possibly effecting the mental health of others.
What I am worried about is that her hinchers will see her erratic behavior as normal, and that they won't go see a doctor if they are dealing with similar behavior. When I suffered from depression I would have loved to see people like her open up about her struggles and see that "normal" people also gets mental illnesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First time poster , long time lurker.
I too, like a few of you was sucked in by Hinch. I was buying bottles of Zoflora, cloths galore, shining my sink twice a day and ‘putting my cloths to bed’ (please don’t judge 😩🤦🏽‍♀️😂). And then my partner had a serious problem with his back , was operated on and off work for 5months whilst he recovered. It was in that time that I then couldn’t go out weekly and by all the tit she plugs 🙄 simply because money was tight. But I quickly realised that I did not need any of it! I got by before she came along with a clean home and I’ll certainly get by without my bazillion bottles of Zoflora. I used to sometimes use it on my bedding and towels like she suggested and it made my skin dry and itchy. The smell after doing my sinks gave me raging headaches too. Now I have one bottle and maybe just do my plug holes once a week when I do the housework just to keep them fresher, as they can get a little stinky. But my god I am just sick to death of like you all say , the swipe ups , the endless shite she buys, the poking and tapping. Put your phone down and play with your child. I know we only see small parts but when we do see Ronnie he just stares expressionless at the camera, totally un amused. I will say that what she does record of him and Jamie can be quite sweet. He seems to be able to connect with him better than she can. Maybe that’s because she’s more connected to her guyzzzzzzzz in her phone though🙄. I have three children , one being a baby who is 7 months and there is no way I would have time to do all she does. What with school runs , packed lunches , cooking meals, bed time stories etc just the day to day hectic life . One day soon she is going to be hit hard with the parenting bat and have to actually do things that we all have to do and she’s going to struggle greatly! Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to say hi and let off some steam 😬

Reactions: 45
Just been to Home Bargains. It’s a minefield if you just want something from the cleaning aisle without being mistaken for a Hincher. The lady behind me at the till bought two bottles of Elbow Crease plus a massive bottle of Flash. Might have been innocent or might be a Hincher!!

Edit - Elbow Grease not Crease haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a friend who was a lot like Hinchy. Was completely and madly focused on 1 thing to terrifying levels for about a month. Then moved on. Cleaning products, wax melts, make up, underwear, kitchen appliances, books (tho that’s not so bad) etc. Each month she would be manic, buying everything in sight. Obsessing and practically bug eyed over it. Then boom after a while never mentioned again, just sat in a cupboard or shed. Until she maybe sold them. Hinchy is exactly the same. Every few weeks she’s mad for something. The loft, the soup maker, Michael Bolton. It’s very sad actually. Now, my friend eventually went to GP and was diagnosed with manic depression, borderline bi-polar. I’m not saying Hinchy has that as a lot of her obsessions are just purely for the Gram. But there’s something up. The problem is because all this social media is still in infancy really, nobody knows the impact all this will have in years to come
I had a friend who was a lot like Hinchy. Was completely and madly focused on 1 thing to terrifying levels for about a month. Then moved on. Cleaning products, wax melts, make up, underwear, kitchen appliances, books (tho that’s not so bad) etc. Each month she would be manic, buying everything in sight. Obsessing and practically bug eyed over it. Then boom after a while never mentioned again, just sat in a cupboard or shed. Until she maybe sold them. Hinchy is exactly the same. Every few weeks she’s mad for something. The loft, the soup maker, Michael Bolton. It’s very sad actually. Now, my friend eventually went to GP and was diagnosed with manic depression, borderline bi-polar. I’m not saying Hinchy has that as a lot of her obsessions are just purely for the Gram. But there’s something up. The problem is because all this social media is still in infancy really, nobody knows the impact all this will have in years to come
I was going to post the same. My Nan, love her, had bipolar and we knew she was getting poorly because she would go out and buy absolute tat. The docs would take her off the meds every so often 🙄

Reactions: 3
Do you think this could just be a subtle hint from what we was talking about the other day 🤔 That girl with the awful Hinch song should be reported for using Drakes music for making her own crappy song....Hinch must of read we were talking about it...plus she played it again in her stories.....Hiya Soph 👋

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Don't forget to woooshhhh at 30 guyzzzz! Meanwhile puts in a single doormat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
All the 30 talk is making me think of her birthday, the display of beautiful presents and balloons and how she just can't friggin believe...it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just been to Home Bargains. It’s a minefield if you just want something from the cleaning aisle without being mistaken for a Hincher. The lady behind me at the till bought two bottles of Elbow Crease plus a massive bottle of Flash. Might have been innocent or might be a Hincher!!

Edit - Elbow Grease not Crease haha
My nan always used zoflora when we were kids and i still do because i love the smell, but I'm always embarrassed now crouching down at the shelf to buy it incase I'm mistaken for one of them🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s the thing, she doesn’t truly understand mental health. That box of sertraline could have easily been bloody Empty for all we know , and just put there because people have suggested she doesn’t suffer like she says she does. I feel like she just has a normal level of worry and nerves etc around things . Because if she was that anxious etc she wouldn’t be doing bleeping photo shoots and going on This Morning 🙄 I feel sorry for her Hinchers who have actual mental health problems because they’re sucked in so far that their lives financially could become crushed ☹ All for the sake of a hoover or a few(hundreds) of bottles of zoflora , just so they can feel like they’re like she is. It’s awful . I have a diagnosis of bi polar and an addictive personality I will admit. It’s taken me years to finally be in a stable place. It took months and months of balancing out medication which used to make me incredibly drowsy whilst looking after children and also working on managing my buying and knowing when it’s time to stop. And for a while I was sucked in again and spending what I didn’t have and it’s a very dangerous, slippery slope! I almost got a shark on finance because it has bleeping lights on the front. I don’t hoover in the dark ?! I don’t need extra lights !!! Urgh , sorry! Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh Soph, you must've forgotten that you have started a collection ..... of all the bloody gifted items you've received over the past 18 months😡

Reactions: 9
Oh dear 🙈 someone needs to send that lady a link to tattle!
i rarely look at her page I catch up on her latest exploits on here but just had a look on her grid posts she has very low likes / comments compared to her following , 1 post had a lot less than 1000k when someone has over 2 million followers ( allegedly ) that’s pretty low engagement especially compared to her older posts ! I think the tide is turning , the pennies are dropping slowly but surely , those waiting in the wings will be sharpening their claws and polishing their acts ready to step in as the new Queen ( or possibly King ) wouldn’t it be funny if Mr Hinch surpasses his wife especially now he can make a bed nicely AND cook amazing casseroles and soups 😂🤣

Reactions: 15
I saw that.. obviously that makes up for it 🙄

Old environmentally friendly Hinch who reminds up to wash on 30... must always have her heating in the max as she doesn’t seem to wear a lot round the house
Plus she's always there - our heating is on a timer so when we are out at work and school we're not heating an empty house.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.