Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This drag queen has the nerve to suggest people turn their washing machines down to 30 degrees with a little Earth emoji whilst she chucks a shitload of chemicals down a clean toilet into OUR water supply?! Is she right in the head????
shes definitely a season 1 filter queen

Reactions: 6
Am I going mad? I swear she used to buy bloo pine rim blocks, I remember her buying one every time she went out and thinking who needs that many? I feel like the sales patter is just on auto now, nothing she says is genuine. All that packaging for a tub of bloo?! Miss 30 degree wash would be disappointed.

The make up table crap shows what a liar she is, and how she flogs stuff then doesn't even use it anymore. So those that swiped up for the draw dividers are now expected to buy 20 baskets instead if they want to be really 'hinched'.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she told people if you wana get things done you have to buy things... no, no you don’t!

Reactions: 28
Not sure if someone’s commented this before.. but mr hinch reminds me so much of that guy who was in Corrie in the Bethany storyline. He’s also on the Lidl advert! 🤪🤪🤪
That’s the ad I was talking about on the last thread :ROFLMAO: had to double take actually thought it was him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thréad title suggestion:
Hinching, Grinching, Penny Pinching..As much of a role model as her 4 legged friend, when's this bullshit gonna end???

Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion- short and sweet and sums up her content.

Another day, another casserole.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not read the thread yet, but why does she always have a shoulder poking out? None of her clothes fit properly. I don’t know why this angers me so much. It yanks my chain as much as jumper knuckles do.

Reactions: 11
‘just buy something to motivate you to get things done’ what?!!!? That’s the biggest piece of bullshit answer I’ve ever heard in my life. Most people Soph live on this thing called a budget! A poundstretcher tat budget isn’t usually a thing accounted for when people have food to buy and bills to pay 🤦‍♀️ How deluded is she.

Reactions: 21
Did I miss something in her stories last night? At the weekend she was showing off a shed load of iconic make up, brushes (only £75 a set) etc. all neatly stored in perspex trays. Where was that lot in the tidy up session? Does she keep it in the garage and only bring it out to do an Ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This drag queen has the nerve to suggest people turn their washing machines down to 30 degrees with a little Earth emoji whilst she chucks a shitload of chemicals down a clean toilet into OUR water supply?! Is she right in the head????
If you really want to help the 🌍 Soph it's quite simple -

- do a full load in your 30° wash, not just one doormat

- stop filling your home with useless plastic crap from China

- use soap and water instead of four million wipes on everything

- turn down the heating and put some bloody clothes on!

- stop pouring a tit tonne of chemicals down your drains

- actually donate some of your money as you're obviously well off enough

- switch to a more economical car. Nobody living in a city actually needs a range rover. Get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

- switch to a more economical car. Nobody living in a city actually needs a range rover. Get over yourself.
But she lives in a village remember 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has thrown the toys out the pram in her latest story putting GIFTED in large, bright red font. Which is of course what you’re meant to do but I know she’s been reading here. She’s the kind of woman who if Jamie asked her to turn the TV down a bit she would mute it or turn it off and go upstairs.
I wish my husband would go upstairs when I ask him to turn the tv down 🙏🏻😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

But she needs her ‘small’ car for her trip to the ‘village’ shops, like Morrison’s, Home Bargains, B&M and Pounstretcher. You know, the typical village shops 🙄

Reactions: 13
Well she’s basically admitted she has a problem and is a hoarder if she’s going round saying you need to buy things to be motivate you. I can’t wait to see her on one of those dirty hoarding programmes in about a years time if she keeps going at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well it's certainly not Tom bleedin Hardy .. what an insult to Tom!
I don't like it when people compare him to Johnny Vegas like it's an insult. A friend of mine was on the same university course as him (Vegas) and apparently he's a really lovely person.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.