Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜If youā€™re putting something off then buy yourself something to help!ā€™

Well now that you mention it Soph, Iā€™ve been putting off doing my weekly food shop as Iā€™m worried I wonā€™t have enough money in my account to cover it. Iā€™m just getting bits and bobs here and there. Do you have a swipe up to help me with this?!
Same here. Pay day tomorrow. But have had Ā£20 to last me a week for petrol, food and nappies. I work 37 hours a week and im 5 months pregnant, having to pick up over time to make ends meet. It was my daughters birthday and my girls need winter clothes which is why not much left this month. Wish someone would gift my daughter birthday presents, winter clothes, food hampers, christmas presents etc.... for doing nothing!! So yeah wont be spending Ā£30 on a charity jumper when that amount could feed my family for a week!!

Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion:

To save the planet shes woshhhhing at 30 but the cloffs sheā€™s ā€œcleaningā€œ ainā€™t even dirty

*Edited slightly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
New Hinch Thread - Wash at 30 to help climate change while Hinch drives around in her massive Range.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Zoph you remember my suggestion ...freely given, no swipe ups here...to get yourself a continuity assistant. It is getting more apparent every damn day now that you are running out of ideas, routinely contradict yourself and as a result just look stupid.

Wanting to hinch your make up drawers for so long???????? For goodness sake woman you did a whole story on you doing just that with those fabulous drawer dividers which I daresay would have been an ebayer. Get your story straight and all so you could do another story with the usual swipe up.

Reactions: 7
Well sheā€™s basically admitted she has a problem and is a hoarder if sheā€™s going round saying you need to buy things to be motivate you. I canā€™t wait to see her on one of those dirty hoarding programmes in about a years time if she keeps going at this rate šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s already on her way. The compulsive buying of stuff and stockpiling cleaning products.

Reactions: 5
Something a little more blunt - Christmas is cancelled for the children, but Hinch is on the beg and doesnā€™t give a sh!t

Reactions: 10
Right I'm going there but I bleeping HATE charity campaigns that have crappy slogan merch, and they use so called celebs to publicise it.
For one thing it is crappy fast fashion bullshit, because the charity will do another new merch campaign in the next year.

The next thing is, why not just ask for donations? I do get it is trying to give people something for doing good, but the world is starting to wake up to ridiculous consumption and trying to consume less, so it makes no sense to me.

It's lovely that so called celebs are giving time, but why is it always us plebs that are expected to give our money? Interesting that their time is valued more than ours?

The last thing is, why are they targeting people who have the least to help? Charity these days is at its heart manipulation. Anyone who has met a chugger will tell you that.
"Oh Hi, how are you doing today?"
"Sorry, I'm in a hurry"
"That's ok, I'm collecting for kiddies"
"Sorry, I don't have time"
"Oh so you want children to suffer?"
That is just unfair and pure manipulation.

I hate it all, hinch isn't the worst but she is now clearly the charity train to big herself up, at the expense of the people who value her instagram "opinion"
I feel the same since the full Monty programme on itv when all the celebs were paid to take part. I thought they all have their time for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
New christmas thread?

Your handsomes
Im hinchy
Queen of gifted city
When I posted more swipe ups
The army howled out for more

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve got a pile of ironing to do what should I buy to motivate me to do it? Some baskets?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I a ā€œcelebrityā€ have a fridge full of mars bars. But me and my ā€œcelebrityā€ friends want you, yes you, to give the only mars bar in your fridge to charity.

And that is why I hate ā€œcelebrityā€ charity drives.
Perfect summary šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 5
I feel the same since the full Monty programme on itv when all the celebs were paid to take part. I thought they all have their time for free.
Iā€™m sure itā€™s been said before but I donā€™t need some
Millionaire who is just spending their time to tell me to donate my last spare Ā£5.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Millionaire who is just spending their time to tell me to donate my last spare Ā£5.
This is why I am not invested in things like comic relief and children in need. Donā€™t get me wrong they are great causes and I give money in my own way to charity but it pisses me off when tax evading celebs are telling us to dig deep. No thanks.

back to Sophie and I have to wonder about the drawer dividers. Doesnā€™t seem that long ago that she was putting those in but now itā€™s baskets?! Are we gonna get a ā€˜sorry I did a swipe up for these but Iā€™ve realised that they are tit?ā€™

Reactions: 16
This is why I am not invested in things like comic relief and children in need. Donā€™t get me wrong they are great causes and I give money in my own way to charity but it pisses me off when tax evading celebs are telling us to dig deep. No thanks.

back to Sophie and I have to wonder about the drawer dividers. Doesnā€™t seem that long ago that she was putting those in but now itā€™s baskets?! Are we gonna get a ā€˜sorry I did a swipe up for these but Iā€™ve realised that they are tit?ā€™
It would make her a bit more relatable if she did. We had some of them dividers years ago bought from the Bettaware catalogue. They were tit then too šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me too. On Friday I googled Graham Norton's net worth as he was on CIN telling me to donate, Ā£20million!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion : -

Hinchā€™s content is such a bore, but sheā€™ll
keep it coming, so she can be gifted more!

Reactions: 32
Nobody -
Literally absolutely nobody -
Grinch - So guyssss a lot of you have asked me

argh duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.