Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or companys will send her one item that's part of a collection hoping she will buy more to start a collection and whole behold she has lots off new items from various gifts from various company's or people ...who dont love gifts around this time off year wish someone would send me gifts

Reactions: 8
"Hincheh do you love me".... Aaaarghhh fuuuuck offffff

which drake song is it?It been driving me batty as whenever I try to sing the lyrics I only have the hinch ones in my head
Kiki do you love me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree 💯 she's extremely unstable. At times it's painful to watch her. I said weeks ago whoever is managing/advising her surely sees this erratic behaviour. FFS her hubby & parents must notice this, it's about time someone pulled her aside and discussed this with her. If the sertraline is hers then clearly there is issues.
It looks like Francesca scrambler is managing her from gleam ( had the grey cult outfit on in stories last night, follows the charity ) she was the sjs assistant and didn’t bat an eye at the exploitation of their children so she’s no holds barred. Very sad as her fiancé is a newly qualified doctor 🤔😕

• Wow
Reactions: 5
People start collecting things because they genuinely love them or have a connection with them. They don’t just randomly start just for the sake of it.
Now she’s gona find and excuse to buy more crap [emoji849]

Don’t you collect cleaning products? What about the stash in your Narnia?

Reactions: 6
exactly, collections should be personal and maybe even started by accident just through your love of something, but let me guess, she will pick something random like elephants let’s just say, and then she will start recieving loads of gifted elephants! Everything she posts means she has a hidden agenda behind it, always!
The funniest thing about it is that she acts like its news to her that people collects things when all her moms hares actually is...………….tada………. a collection

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could start collecting zoflora??..oh......or cloths?errrr......or baskets!?hmm hang on wait. She could start collecting bath bombs? Nope....erm, MAKE UP BRUSHES!....nah I’m out of ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.