Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god 🙈 how embarrassing
she’s had to go out of her way to post on her competition winners photos.. bet she’s panicking that bar one, the other 3 haven’t put anything on their story’s about their ‘special lunch with a celeb’

Hinchy gets expensive Amtico flooring gifted....meanwhile on DIY on a budget they are doing this 😱 Wallpaper 😂🤣😂🤣 People are getting told off for negative comments 😂🤣
weirdest thing ever. I mean, wallpaper on a floor?!?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I used wallpaper for the floor in my bathroom back when I didn't have much money, it actually works really well if you do it properly with lots of PVA as then a coat of varnish. I wonder if they're just slapping wallpaper down and hoping it'll last.

Also, how many sausage casserole mixes does one person need?! And then to use Finest sausages! What a waste they'll be in that slop.

Reactions: 13
Is it me or in those “food haul” stories is she really exaggerating the grim finger taps on the food? She’s really going for it...

Reactions: 17
She can't believe how many people entered. Just found the competition on the Wilko Facebook page - enter by commenting what question you would ask Hinch.

Grand total of 194 comments 😂 she has 2.9million followers and less than 200 people entered 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I feel like her management team must have put her up to it. Nobody looks like they really want to be there. And it's weird how there are no photos of her on the winners Instagram's. Do you think they had to sign something saying they wouldn't upload pictures? Wouldn't want her followers seeing her unfiltered face!

Reactions: 17
They won LUNCH with the Grinch. The Prosecco was extra, they had to swipe up for that. Silly buggars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it me or in those “food haul” stories is she really exaggerating the grim finger taps on the food? She’s really going for it...
Cause so many of have said we hate it, the repellent cretin is doing it to make our eyes bleed.

Reactions: 8
What are they actually going to talk about though? It's not like she's an actual celeb or anything. Once they've got past the initial "omg mrs hinch, I've named my bog brush after you" what are they going to talk about
Exactly 😂 would rather watch paint dry

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats what i was thinking bet she had them sign a NDA upon arrival, id rather tit in my hands & clap then meet Gretal soph hinch barker whoever she chose to be today

• Haha
You write this and wow low and behold... she’s letting us know she’s doing her but for the environment by putting a wash on at 30 (🌍😉) Hey Soph! 👋🏼
I keep seeing your name pop up and get confused thinking I've liked certain posts and commented, thinking when did I do that lol 🤔 🙈

Either I've missed her stories about it, or she didn't highlight/advertise this Wilko competition to her 2.9mil followers who would LOVE the opportunity to meet her. That could be classed as her way of giving back to them, no? I find that very odd?

Also didn't someone call a sausage casserole yesterday? And she's acknowledged us again (😉) about the fact she has too many baskets.

Reactions: 20
I keep seeing your name pop up and get confused thinking I've liked certain posts and commented, thinking when did I do that lol 🤔 🙈

Either I've missed her stories about it, or she didn't highlight/advertise this Wilko competition to her 2.9mil followers who would LOVE the opportunity to meet her. That could be classed as her way of giving back to them, no? I find that very odd?

Also didn't someone call a sausage casserole yesterday? And she's acknowledged us again (😉) about the fact she has too many baskets.
Oops 😬🤣 I only joined yesterday and couldn’t come up with anything more exciting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still can’t stop thinking about them doing a cheers boomerang with empty glasses 😅😅😅😅😅😅 apart from Mrs H, ofcourse she had something in hers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.