Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tread suggestion: lives in a bubble where life is free, around in 6months? Ah we'll see...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Zoph you remember my suggestion ...freely given, no swipe ups here...to get yourself a continuity assistant. It is getting more apparent every damn day now that you are running out of ideas, routinely contradict yourself and as a result just look stupid.

Wanting to hinch your make up drawers for so long???????? For goodness sake woman you did a whole story on you doing just that with those fabulous drawer dividers which I daresay would have been an ebayer. Get your story straight and all so you could do another story with the usual swipe up.
Not to defend her but those drawer dividers really are crap. The plastic is too soft won't hold anything separated.

Reactions: 7
Did I miss something in her stories last night? At the weekend she was showing off a shed load of iconic make up, brushes (only £75 a set) etc. all neatly stored in perspex trays. Where was that lot in the tidy up session? Does she keep it in the garage and only bring it out to do an Ad?
I thought exactly same .

Thread suggestion 😂😂

Christmas is coming and Hinch is getting greedy. Playing spot the gifted tag on all each one of her feedys

Thread suggestion - It’s the season to be jolly, Grinch’s swipe ups are earning her lolly!

Reactions: 5
Grinch is filter free, wants a gifted Xmas tree, will feature it in her grid posts for an outrageous, hefty fee!

Reactions: 13
Not to defend her but those drawer dividers really are crap. The plastic is too soft won't hold anything separated.
she shouldn’t have done a story telling everyone how great they were, swipe up, gifted or ad, maybe these things should be tested before telling everyone to go buy them 😤

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion:-

On the first day of Hinchmas the Grinchy sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Omg the copper. You’re so right! I thought that too. Can’t unsee 😳🤣
I think that must’ve been who I thought he looked like. Everytime I saw him on Stories it would bug me, it’s definitely that corrupt officer. Two peas in a pod! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

If its free, give it to me
Changing from Hinch to Mrs Greedeee

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She quiet today is she at brunch? Or opening free stuff, maybe she's shining her sink or sitting in her loft🤷‍♀️?

Reactions: 9
She quiet today is she at brunch? Or opening free stuff, maybe she's shining her sink or sitting in her loft🤷‍♀️?
It might be new Audi day?! It was 3 weeks to the day since they were in the dealership for 3 hours not buying anything. Or will she pop up on Loose Women? Her mate is on it today (saw on her stories)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.