Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's what gets me.

"Erm, sssso I bought this... Erm dunno why! But I diiiid guyzzzz"!

Clearly more money than sense if you can buy any old tat for the sake of it 🙄🤦
She's trying to be relatable with her stupid hauls and failing badly.

Her bestie Solomon Grundy, aka Stacey Salamander, has done a Primark Xmas gifts haul today ( freebies) then ticked off the names on her tada list in Grinchs stupid toddlers book! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Veg organisation. Didn’t realise you ran a greengrocers Soph. Stop the bleeping world I want to get off. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can't exchange them - it's in the t&c section of her website. That's why she can't give an accurate amount raised for the charity. Buyers have 28 days to return them for a refund. We might get the real donation amount after they have refunded for all the people who can't fit into them.
No way! In that case there will be a lot of disappointed Hinchers. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky!

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering what happened when everyone sends them back wanting an exchange for a bigger size, and she doesn't have enough of the bigger sizes to be able to do this because she didn't make enough of them because she didn't encounter on having 'fat' Hinchers! She thought they were all exact carbon copies of herself!
I'm wondering if this is going to turn some more hinchers against her. On the website it says you can't have an exchange. Given how poor the sizing is in the first place it isn't a very nice way to treat her beloved 'hinchers'. I hope lots of people get refunds and see the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait for it! After hinting she will soon be weaning Ronnie she'll get tons of weaning stuff sent to her! I feel so pissed off about that and it hasn't even happened yet!! 😖

Reactions: 17
You can't exchange them - it's in the t&c section of her website. That's why she can't give an accurate amount raised for the charity. Buyers have 28 days to return them for a refund. We might get the real donation amount after they have refunded for all the people who can't fit into them.
Sorry I only saw your reply after I posted mine!

She's trying to be relatable with her stupid hauls and failing badly.

Her bestie Solomon Grundy, aka Stacey Salamander, has done a Primark Xmas gifts haul today ( freebies) then ticked off the names on her tada list in Grinchs stupid toddlers book! 🤢
I unfollowed Stacey yesterday! She’s become to much like hinch! I’m not about that life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"What did you do last night? "
"Oh it was a big night for me. I organised my vegetables".

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So glad I found this site after the MOD saga! Have unfollowed so many accounts after reading on here. I thought it was just me not being able to relate or find authenticity with a lot of these accounts, phew it’s not me after all! Hinch is just a walking sales lady now, although at first I liked her account but all the chemicals thing annoyed me 🙄

Reactions: 15
No apology needed 😁. I bet most of her Hinchers have no idea that they can't swap them for a better size
I wouldn't be surprised! They sold out so fast there might not have been time to check the ts and Cs. I'd be gutted.
I hope they make a tidy profit on ebay and then make their way over here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.