Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How warm is her house tough, we are basically surviving wrapped in blankets

Reactions: 8
First world bucking problems, sorting out your vast quantities of #gifted makeup! Oh what a nice problem to have!
All of you lot insult her everyday so calling someone fat is pointing out a fact , no need to be dramatic about it .
It's a sensitive topic weight, she's gained a wee bit ( she needed to really) but she's at most a size 10. Size 10 is not fat!

Reactions: 17
Her make up used to be very sorted in clear organisers - in makeup drawers in makeup room. Why now the basket mayhem ?

Reactions: 6
Newbie! Over from the dark side...
Another nice hidden ‘gifted’ I see! Tucked away there!
How is she getting away with this? That’s 2 gifted she’s hidden today

On the beg for blue Xmas tree lights I see. Even though she’s in a Christmas shop where they sell blue lights lol. Guaranteed a pair of fives lights will arrive by the weekend. No shame

Reactions: 13
First time posting 😊. I noticed she didn't put any pics or videos of Ronnie's swimming lesson this week. Maybe he cried the whole time and that's not Instagram worthy enough for her

Reactions: 21
I can’t see that white rubbery thing on the Iconic website. I got mine from TK Maxx ages ago, it’s pink, was literally just a couple of quid. Bet that iconic one is close to a tenner...
I use a silicone oven glove from pound shop 🤣 They’re all bumpy inside to provide grip and ideal for brushes. Saw it on a beauty vlogger I follow called Kaushal. What’s the bet Hinch provides a swipe up for some cheap tit version of the Iconic one? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So sneaky constantly hiding her gifted statements? Why isn't ASA cracking down on this? She shouldn't be getting away with this constantly!!

Reactions: 7
So just in from work and catching up. So her day in a nutshell:-

Flogging charity t-shirts to her army (no mention of donation made herself)
Off to garden centre to look at Christmas tat
More Christmas tat stories
Quick stop to have jacket spud
Even more Christmas tat stories
Back home to arrange make up in baskets
Tells us how she washes her makeup brushes

What a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.