Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if anyone follows @thenursemum (you should if you don’t!) she’s been gifted a stroller so she can take her disabled son on holiday, without having to check the stroller in and then carry her son as well as all the bags and his medical equipment. Now this is the sort of thing #gifted should be for! When will companies think more like this? Than giving tit to someone who doesn’t need it!!! Makes me rage!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Just taking a side road here. Today was one of my worst nightmares i.e I have to meet with my brother ..otherwise known as my accountant...to deal with my tax. Yep 66 years old and I still do some work but I do it because i love it and do it as and when I want. Anyhow this year I have got all modern..well for a boring old fart anyway.. and have used my nephew to do social media for me. To my fecking amazement I can claim all sorts of shite as an expense. It then crossed my mind to ask about what if I paid for stuff that I then used in my social media construction or presence and sure enough yes fully tax deductible. So all that crap Saint Zoflora buys in H&M, Poundstretcher or indeed anywhere is tax deductible. So no she doesn't actually bear the cost of anything - so not at all the same as paying with her own money just like me or any other business we pay at the till and then claim it back as a business expense. For me we were hard pressed to find ÂŁ500 this year but Saint Zophie and all those ebayers or hauls thousands. Bet you don't ever tell your hinchers that Sophie in the same way you never mention you are a registered company with a registered trademark.
i never actually thought of it like that! Of course, she is self employed and will claim everything she buys as an expense! Crafty bugger

Reactions: 8
Just complained about the iconic London post gifted is hidden if anyone else wants to pop over to our friends at ASA đŸ€­

Reactions: 9
Luisa and Anna have both done it and no mention of them designing the jumpers. The one Luisa is wearing looks exactly the same as the one Stacey is. So were the jumpers already designed and Hinch got to pick which jumper she wanted to wear therefore thinking she designed it? đŸ€Ł we all know how hard she works guyzzzz! I absolutely love Luisa. She does alot of charity work that she rarely talks about because she's sick of getting tit for it. Straight talking, no bullshit and transparent in the best way. Hinch is so insincere and makes it all about her!
Love luisa too. Her podcast is brilliant

Reactions: 4
She’s constantly sly about declaring what’s gifted! 🐍 also complained to ASA...
Normally I don’t have a problem with her little mate Stacy but why does she constantly call her son PICKLE! Everytime she mentions him!!! PICKLE this PICKLE that. She’s just the same as hinch with the stupid voices and play on words

Reactions: 10
i never actually thought of it like that! Of course, she is self employed and will claim everything she buys as an expense! Crafty bugger
Between Mr H £ Mrs H they’ve trademarked a few things #hincharmy #hinch #MrsHinch its on the gov.uk website they’re not as daft as they make out to be guyssssss

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Everyone do you wash at 30degrees to save the environment but it’s ok to buy bananas in plastic bag because they don’t have their own protection 🙄
30° wash is useless if you’re using the liquid pod things as the plastic coating doesn’t dissolve properly at that temperature!!

Reactions: 10
Should we start taking bets when “Our Soph” will start plugging this new “must have” item!!!!!!

I’m a 20-22 so I expect that label will just say “XXXXXXXXXXXL or Fat Bastard Size đŸ€Ș
Maybe im dumb but I really don't see why you need an anti bacterial spray for your clothes. If they are dirty or smell then you wash them. The thought of wearing clothes that have been sprayed with chemicals just grosses me. I wonder how people stayed alive with all those bacterias they were exposed to before things like this were invented.

Reactions: 33
She has thrown the toys out the pram in her latest story putting GIFTED in large, bright red font. Which is of course what you’re meant to do but I know she’s been reading here. She’s the kind of woman who if Jamie asked her to turn the TV down a bit she would mute it or turn it off and go upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate to rain on anyone’s ASA reporting parade but they won’t touch gifted things, quite a few of us have tried already.
‘If you receive free product without explicit request for posting content, the ASA does not require you to disclose this. However, it’s best practice to always be open and honest about any freebies, to maintain your integrity and trust.’

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s constantly sly about declaring what’s gifted! 🐍 also complained to ASA...
Normally I don’t have a problem with her little mate Stacy but why does she constantly call her son PICKLE! Everytime she mentions him!!! PICKLE this PICKLE that. She’s just the same as hinch with the stupid voices and play on words
Pickle is my daughters dog

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mind you the ASA don’t seem to bother with her about her not declaring ADs either. I reported her as EVERY SINGLE post about her latest ‘book’, not one had AD on, despite the ASAs own influencers guide stating that they must declare AD even if it’s their own product. Got some generic reply about they’ll keep an eye on it and see if others report the same thing so if you want to report something........ 😉

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.